Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Veg Tent Update....

Just a few pics today....
ORG_DSC05358.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC05359.JPG
ORG_DSC05387.JPG
ORG_DSC05388.JPG

Shishkaberry. I trimmed this one to slow her down a bit....
ORG_DSC05360.JPG
ORG_DSC05363.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC05361.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC05362.JPG

Nice work prof! I'm glad the Pp is on the mend she is looking better.Your fix for keeping the light out of the res is paying dividends. Lovin the structure of the flowering ladies seeing the top branches angling across the tent looks really cool. They are covered in buds top to bottom with no larf in sight.

Hope things are trending toward normalcy and security there. You guys find something special to do this weekend if you can. You both deserve it.

Loving the grows mate.the bg41 is looking epic mow. knew they would make nice buds.
I hear you on the lights spread issue. i had them fairly close at around 10'. Need a less plant count grow i think.
Loving the heavy defol on those girls too. great to see them recover and get it on again.

Nice work prof! I'm glad the Pp is on the mend she is looking better.Your fix for keeping the light out of the res is paying dividends. Lovin the structure of the flowering ladies seeing the top branches angling across the tent looks really cool. They are covered in buds top to bottom with no larf in sight.
Thanks N. I'm sure that the PP will be fine now. It felt a bit touch and go at one point though. I'm certain that the light leak was the problem now. The super cropping in the flowering tent has worked a treat. I do need to do some tying up now though. The sway has begun. The heavy defol has allowed light all the way to the bottom keeping the larf to a minimum. After going over the pros and cons of defol recently I still think it's a good thing and I'd recommend it to indoor growers working in tight spaces. Hope you're well N
Hope things are trending toward normalcy and security there. You guys find something special to do this weekend if you can. You both deserve it.
Thanks Al. We're trying to have a relaxing weekend but with 2 young children that can be a bit difficult lol. I think the plan is to have a curry later then an early night if we're allowed. Still enough time for a cheeky little Update later though
Loving the grows mate.the bg41 is looking epic mow. knew they would make nice buds.
I hear you on the lights spread issue. i had them fairly close at around 10'. Need a less plant count grow i think.
Loving the heavy defol on those girls too. great to see them recover and get it on again.
Less plants may be a good idea. I was quite surprised at how much easier it was growing and looking after one large plant. I still see it as putting all your eggs in one basket though and feel like I always need a backup plan(t). After what you said about how your BG's taste I'm really looking forward to harvesting these. They both smell better than the Strawberry Lemonade's but the are beginning to be dwarfed. The SL's are packing it on now and have tops way larger than golf balls.

Hope you're all having a great start to the weekend. I'll get a few updates done later on today.

Happy growing everyone!
:passitleft:

Thanks N. I'm sure that the PP will be fine now. It felt a bit touch and go at one point though. I'm certain that the light leak was the problem now. The super cropping in the flowering tent has worked a treat. I do need to do some tying up now though. The sway has begun. The heavy defol has allowed light all the way to the bottom keeping the larf to a minimum. After going over the pros and cons of defol recently I still think it's a good thing and I'd recommend it to indoor growers working in tight spaces. Hope you're well N

Thanks Al. We're trying to have a relaxing weekend but with 2 young children that can be a bit difficult lol. I think the plan is to have a curry later then an early night if we're allowed. Still enough time for a cheeky little Update later though

Less plants may be a good idea. I was quite surprised at how much easier it was growing and looking after one large plant. I still see it as putting all your eggs in one basket though and feel like I always need a backup plan(t). After what you said about how your BG's taste I'm really looking forward to harvesting these. They both smell better than the Strawberry Lemonade's but the are beginning to be dwarfed. The SL's are packing it on now and have tops way larger than golf balls.

Hope you're all having a great start to the weekend. I'll get a few updates done later on today.

Happy growing everyone!
:passitleft:
Thanks for letting me know it's the weekend! I'd be lost without you....

That's quite alright. The only reason I know it's the weekend is because all I can hear is "daddy look!" Over and over lol
So cute and repetitive. :love: It's less cute when they are teenagers.

Thanks for letting me know it's the weekend! I'd be lost without you....
"many a true word spoken in jest". Stay at home dad here and i dont have a clue what day it is during a school week and with the noise level going up , i know it must be a saturday is all i get. lol

That's quite alright. The only reason I know it's the weekend is because all I can hear is "daddy look!" Over and over lol
i just echoed the same statement more or less mate , then saw this one. lol

"many a true word spoken in jest". Stay at home dad here and i dont have a clue what day it is during a school week and with the noise level going up , i know it must be a saturday is all i get. lol
I wasn't kidding, I really don't know what day it is half of the time. Lol.
I get up really early so I get to enjoy peace and quiet for a couple of hours. Then I get bored and wake all of them up with Reveille. I'm no longer allowed to wake them up while wearing a Halloween mask. Got too many complaints.

I wasn't kidding, I really don't know what day it is half of the time. Lol.
I get up really early so I get to enjoy peace and quiet for a couple of hours. Then I get bored and wake all of them up with Reveille. I'm no longer allowed to wake them up while wearing a Halloween mask. Got too many complaints.
cant imagine why Vg ?. lol

Back
Top Bottom