Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Flowering Tent Update....

Hey 420! Had a little break from updates yesterday but its back business as usual. first up we have the Blue Gelato 41's and Strawberry Lemonade's. I've done some pics at lights out as I had a busy day at work. There's nothing bad to say about these which is great lol....
ORG_DSC05171.JPG
ORG_DSC05172.JPG
ORG_DSC05173.JPG
ORG_DSC05174.JPG
ORG_DSC05175.JPG
ORG_DSC05176.JPG
ORG_DSC05177.JPG
ORG_DSC05178.JPG
ORG_DSC05180.JPG
ORG_DSC05184.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

This is where the real news is today. The Purple Punch is showing some signs of recovery. Her leaves don't look so bad today and her roots are growing again. If she recovers from this then it'll probably be the biggest mess I've gotton myself out of in the garden. It's still early and I don't want to get too excited just yet but things look better. The soil plants have been topped! I did a full u-turn and decided to top the Shishkaberry and Ayahuasca Purple after saying that I wouldn't. They had some good overnight growth and I thought I'd just go for it. The Vanilla Kush wasn't topped but could be now. I'm going to leave her alone for now though as I'm tired and mistakes could be made. I've also added the other floodlight for coverage. Last time I used these two lights together all of the plants grew towards the 7000k over the 3000k which was interesting. This how the tent will look for the next couple of weeks until the flowering tent finishes up....
ORG_DSC05191.JPG
ORG_DSC05192.JPG
ORG_DSC05210.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC05193.JPG
ORG_DSC05194.JPG
ORG_DSC05195.JPG
ORG_DSC05197.JPG

Jebus cripes that took some catching up Prof !!. You are killing it on every level mate. astounding plant management going down here. Wooooooohooooooo on the Pog win. very much deserved mate. Glad your winning now on the pp. they look fucking great considering all the root stuff. The flowering girls are amazing too. must smell so beautiful in the lab.
Been kept busy here with the kids and the harvest dilemmas and indecisions but slowly getting to grips again now normality has resumed. Hope your all good fella?. missed the banter.
My Os is still going strong and pushing new pistils out now too. last 2 Gz are also still going with so much space now some out for harvest and trim. Theybare some floppy shitbags to hold up now.lol look beautiful though.
Heres a couple of pics for reference and to show some Barneys Luurve.
20190903_144655.jpg
20190903_144644.jpg
20190903_144557.jpg
20190903_144500.jpg
20190902_231401.jpg
20190902_231317.jpg
20190901_195742.jpg
20190901_195726.jpg
20190901_195638.jpg

Hey Prof! Hope you're doing well. Looking great in the garden! Purple Punch sure is a fighter! :tommy: Looking damn fine in the flower tent, oh so sticky! :yahoo: And a big congrats on your NOTM, that POG is awesome! As well as coming real close to taking the MOTM - well deserved my friend! :welldone:

ohh ohh I like surprises
Sorry N but the surprise was for VG only....don't worry it was perfectly innocent. But because I got you're hopes up you can have this artsy fartsy pic of Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC05244.JPG

Jebus cripes that took some catching up Prof !!. You are killing it on every level mate. astounding plant management going down here. Wooooooohooooooo on the Pog win. very much deserved mate. Glad your winning now on the pp. they look fucking great considering all the root stuff. The flowering girls are amazing too. must smell so beautiful in the lab.
Been kept busy here with the kids and the harvest dilemmas and indecisions but slowly getting to grips again now normality has resumed. Hope your all good fella?. missed the banter.
My Os is still going strong and pushing new pistils out now too. last 2 Gz are also still going with so much space now some out for harvest and trim. Theybare some floppy shitbags to hold up now.lol look beautiful though.
Heres a couple of pics for reference and to show some Barneys Luurve.
20190903_144655.jpg
20190903_144644.jpg
20190903_144557.jpg
20190903_144500.jpg
20190902_231401.jpg
20190902_231317.jpg
20190901_195742.jpg
20190901_195726.jpg
20190901_195638.jpg
Thanks GG! Looks like golf balls on the GZ. How do the buds feel? They look solid.

PP is alive and kicking and is still improving everyday. She was stalled for a bit though so I'm going to have to veg her for a little while longer than I had planned

I'm good, busy as usual, similar story to you I think lol. We had a bit of a scare recently. Mrs F had some abnormalities show up in a screening a couple weeks back. We had an appointment today for further testing and we got the all clear so it's been a good day.

Hey Prof! Hope you're doing well. Looking great in the garden! Purple Punch sure is a fighter! :tommy: Looking damn fine in the flower tent, oh so sticky! :yahoo: And a big congrats on your NOTM, that POG is awesome! As well as coming real close to taking the MOTM - well deserved my friend! :welldone:
Thank you Irie. I've got a full update coming up of everything that's happened over the last couple days. The flowering tent has some goo in there lol. BG41 number 1 has crazy frost and I'm keeping an eye out with her because of rot. There's been so much going around and she's a prime candidate. I think she'll be finishing up over the next couple weeks and it looks like she'll be the first to finish which is good.
I'm good brother, how are you?

:passitleft:

Flowering Tent Update....

Hey 420. Hope everyone is having a good day. Been a crazy couple for me but I have managed to do a few things in the grow room. The flowering tent however has had literally nothing done other than a watering. I still need to tie up a few branches. I can see which ones are going to go now but it's not going to be too bad. The stems are quite strong on most of them. The weakest is BG41 number 2 and she'll need a few strings here and there. SL number 1 is solid and won't need any at all. I'm impressed by how this grow is turning out and will incorporate the sand into the next flowering round though I'll mix in a bit more soil because the pots are going to be bigger than these and they're heavy enough all ready. The plants are heading into the final stretch and it is around now I would have been considering a flush in the past. We won't be doing any flush although I am running out of MegaCrop. I don't think I'll make it to the end of the grow without getting another bag. It was close. I most certainly will be buying another bag as this stuff is amazing and just makes life easy. Anyway, here's the flowering tent. I'll have more pics on the way shortly....
ORG_DSC05265.JPG

Glad to hear that she got the all clear! :love:
It's all good prof I'll take that picture any day.
And I'm glad everything is ok with Mrs. F.
Thanks guys. It's been the second scare in as many years and her family has a history of cancer. Her father died 2 years ago from it at 56. She's been emotional as you can imagine but it's ok now. Tough couple days

Thanks guys. It's been the second scare in as many years and her family has a history of cancer. Her father died 2 years ago from it at 56. She's been emotional as you can imagine but it's ok now. Tough couple days
Same thing happen to me two years ago. The fear can be all consuming and relentless.I'm sorry she had to go through this.

Same thing happen to me two years ago. The fear can be all consuming and relentless. I'm sorry she had to go through this.
Sorry to hear that VG. It really is horrible. Life is tough enough as it is without having worry like that

Sorry to hear that VG. It really is horrible. Life is tough enough as it is without having worry like that
It makes you appreciate life more and look at it through a different lens.

Back
Top Bottom