Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I find the cacium balls are harder to dissolve as the water gets colder. Room temperature I find works best, unless you live in an igloo, then room temp doesn't apply.
It feels like I live in an igloo in the winter months but at the moment it's pretty warm. What would happen if you mixed it in boiling water? Would it damage the product? I had a lump in there before that was like the size of my thumb nail. It took ages to stir in lol

Veg Tent Update....

Hey 420! I've done a few things in here today as I've been lucky and had a couple hours of free time. So, what I've done is topped the Purple Punch, Ayahuasca Purple and Shishkaberry, moved the tent around and tried to clean up the Purple Punch's roots. I've also removed all the leaves on the PP. She's looking naked!....
ORG_DSC04875.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04876.JPG
ORG_DSC04877.JPG
ORG_DSC04878.JPG
ORG_DSC04879.JPG

16 separate tops! Now we're up to 32 growth tips. Next she'll have 64 and so on....
ORG_DSC04883.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04880.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04881.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04882.JPG

I chopped the Purple Punch's root mass off and cleaned her res again. We will fix this! I've been playing ganja Tetris and moved the tent about. The Purple Punch is now at the front as she'll need the most attention....
ORG_DSC04892.JPG
ORG_DSC04893.JPG
ORG_DSC04895.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

Hey 420! I've done a few things in here today as I've been lucky and had a couple hours of free time. So, what I've done is topped the Purple Punch, Ayahuasca Purple and Shishkaberry, moved the tent around and tried to clean up the Purple Punch's roots. I've also removed all the leaves on the PP. She's looking naked!....
ORG_DSC04875.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04876.JPG
ORG_DSC04877.JPG
ORG_DSC04878.JPG
ORG_DSC04879.JPG

16 separate tops! Now we're up to 32 growth tips. Next she'll have 64 and so on....
ORG_DSC04883.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04880.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04881.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04882.JPG
Holy shit thats is brave mate. pp so stripped back. cant wait to see the result now. so wish i had been more brutal on all mine. looking good i there mate.

I chopped the Purple Punch's root mass off and cleaned her res again. We will fix this! I've been playing ganja Tetris and moved the tent about. The Purple Punch is now at the front as she'll need the most attention....
ORG_DSC04892.JPG
ORG_DSC04893.JPG
ORG_DSC04895.JPG
wow. you are pushing this girl prof. lets see how she responds. root trimming wont bother her mate. i pulled a few out along the way with rdwc.

Holy shit thats is brave mate. pp so stripped back. cant wait to see the result now. so wish i had been more brutal on all mine. looking good i there mate.
She's more like a water feature than a plant at the moment. A droplet falls ever minute or so from each stub lol. This is what Lewydeville does every time and his always bounce right back again. For the next top I may let them get a bit of length otherwise they'll all be close together.
wow. you are pushing this girl prof. lets see how she responds. root trimming wont bother her mate. i pulled a few out along the way with rdwc.
lol, your right there. She's taking one hell of a battering and just bouncing right back again. I feel that she's slipping a bit now though. Fingers crossed GG

She's more like a water feature than a plant at the moment. A droplet falls ever minute or so from each stub lol. This is what Lewydeville does every time and his always bounce right back again. For the next top I may let them get a bit of length otherwise they'll all be close together.

lol, your right there. She's taking one hell of a battering and just bouncing right back again. I feel that she's slipping a bit now though. Fingers crossed GG
teardrops falling in her agony and pain. Daddy cut her bad , real bad !!!!. lol

ORG_DSC04892.JPG
ORG_DSC04893.JPG
ORG_DSC04895.JPG
One of the many reasons I come to your garden prof you do things I would never be brave enough to do myself. Let's see what she does with this trim.

teardrops falling in her agony and pain. Daddy cut her bad , real bad !!!!. lol
My poor PP!
One of the many reasons I come to your garden prof you do things I would never be brave enough to do myself. Let's see what she does with this trim.
Thank you N. I'm learning things as I go too. We're all in this mess together now lol

Flowering Tent Update....

It's flowering day 37 and the buds are looking good....
ORG_DSC04926.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC04921.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC04908.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC04910.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC04922.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC04911.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC04912.JPG

Would it damage the product?
I'm not sure. If you word it correctly you may be able to get Shed to try it out. He has to think it's a science project though. Hopefully he doesn't see this post since I struck through it.

I'm not sure. If you word it correctly you may be able to get Shed to try it out. He has to think it's a science project though. Hopefully he doesn't see this post since I struck through it.
What post ??

It's definitely a science experiment! He will have to mix the first one at room tempreture, the second will be mixed in boiling water and the third mixed in frozen water!

Thanks GG! Today I may try to support some of heavier colas before it becomes a chore in the future.
i hear that one matey. I should have done something with these ladies earlier to have a supportive framework somehow. Hard to get anything into the pot without damaging roots too now

It's definitely a science experiment! He will have to mix the first one at room tempreture, the second will be mixed in boiling water and the third mixed in frozen water!
And one in zero gravity !

i hear that one matey. I should have done something with these ladies earlier to have a supportive framework somehow. Hard to get anything into the pot without damaging roots too now
The pots I'm using have little fabric loops on each corner for stakes which I see nice and considerate. I'm going to use the lights though instead. Because they're not far from the canopy I can attach string to them which is the easiest option at the moment. I've not been as productive today as I'd hoped and have only managed to do 1 lol. And it's a steel cable and not string because it was closer than the box where the string lives lol.
And one in zero gravity !
Complete with a blindfold!

The Purple Punch....

Her punishment continues despite her rotten feet! Today I have broken every part of her stems by crushing them with my fingers until you hear the snapping sound. Why? I hear you ask. Well it's like when bones break and when they heal they are stronger. When you suppercrop a plant you're often left with a chunky knuckle by the end. Well I thought, why not make the entire lower part of the plant one big chunky knuckle lol. I did it to parts of the OS and she was solid. I left the GZ for the most part because she was bendy enough to position without breaking stems. The PP I've gone overboard with though. Lol, that's sound bad! Ive crushed every part that is soft enough to crush except for the main central stem. As the new growth progresses I'll crush that as well. Call it a little experiment to find out if It's possible to make a more solid structure capable of supporting more weight. The current state of the Purple Punch is as she usually is and that's growing well. She's noticeably grown since yesterday and continues to excite me with her solid hydro power. If i could only get the root under control then things would feel much more stable. At the moment I'm on edge everyday when I go to check on her. It's still early days for the roots but I think I can see some new ones beginning to form. Here she is today....
ORG_DSC04944.JPG

I could put a little flag pole in here....
ORG_DSC04945.JPG

Still waiting for some positive change with the roots....
ORG_DSC04946.JPG

You can't really see it very well in the pics but the branches have been flattened in places....
ORG_DSC04947.JPG
ORG_DSC04948.JPG

She has a good main stem already. Her roots will be back in no time....
ORG_DSC04966.JPG

Back
Top Bottom