Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I dunno, I think this part was pretty friggin fantastic. :love: :love::love:

I thought about it a lot too. If nothing else, she helped us appreciate something maybe we haven’t been appreciating properly. And then with a popo moving in near Preston, it’s making me really appreciate that my state allows us to grow medically. -not to rub it in to anyone at all, I’m just feeling all appreciative and mushy.
It must be amazing to be able to own plants and not have to live in the shadows. One day maybe. Things are changing slowly over here but I can't see there being any real progress for some time. I appreciate the fact that I can currently grow meds in my home but things don't last forever and I do wonder how it will change in the future.
You made me look at a calendar and realize that today is Thursday. I thought it was Monday. I need to get out more. Maybe stop smoking the mind eraser so much....or I'm not smoking enough. How do you know!?!
Monday! Lol. I could have forgiven you if you thought it was Friday or Wednesday but not Monday! Lol

It’s a big stress relief that I’m not doing anything illegal. But I spent so many years hiding it, I still feel like I need to. Stoner paranoia maybe? There’s still a stigma around it, especially as a mom. Your wife smokes too, right? Just wondering if it’s at all the same across the pond.

Veg Tent Update....

The Barneys journal is going pretty well at the moment. There's is one thing though. We won't be seeing the 4 pot auto grow. Only one of the seeds popped and survived. The first seed to sprout was the Mexican Airlines from Fastbuds. It survived a day before it succumbed to damping off. The next seed to pop was the other fast buds strain I had in there and that was the Crystal METH. She did ok and is still alive and well. The other 2 seeds didnt pop so I dug them up to investigate as I had my suspicions. They were both slimy and soft. So. I transplanted the CM into a 3 litre pot and will grow her in the veg tent until it becomes a flowering tent. Then I'll put her outside to finish her off. Now if you want to know what I've done to make up for this failure you'll have to check out my other thread as there are no Barneys strains involved. It's going to be even more crazy than before lol. Now I've just rambled again as I'm supposed to be talking about the veg plants lol. All are good. I've treated the Purple Punch with a fresh res and watered the soil plant as well. The soil plants are on the Canna veg nutrients at the moment as I'm running out of MegaCrop. I should be able to finish the BG41's and the SL's. Not bad for £14. There is probably another week before I top them again....
ORG_DSC04765.JPG
ORG_DSC04771.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04766.JPG
ORG_DSC04767.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04768.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04769.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04770.JPG

Monday! Lol. I could have forgiven you if you thought it was Friday or Wednesday but not Monday! Lol
You can't forgive me? Ouch, you poked my heart. :(

That AP is a cute little plant now.
So what did you think about the Mega Crop?

It’s a big stress relief that I’m not doing anything illegal. But I spent so many years hiding it, I still feel like I need to. Stoner paranoia maybe? There’s still a stigma around it, especially as a mom. Your wife smokes too, right? Just wondering if it’s at all the same across the pond.
It's fairly similar by the sounds of it. There's definitely stigmatism surrounding it especially if children are involved.
You can't forgive me? Ouch, you poked my heart. :(

That AP is a cute little plant now.
So what did you think about the Mega Crop?
I've changed my mind. You are forgiven! Now can you ever forgive me?

The MegaCrop has been fantastic. The POG, OS and GZ were all grown using only MegaCrop throughout flower and I'm happy with all 3 of them. It's not quite as easy to use as liquid fertiliser but it's certainly not difficult. The main reason I got it was to cut back on having lot of different bottles. It's done just that

Flowering Tent Update....

I missed the lights with this tent again but managed to get some pics of them during lights out. We are currently on flowering day 33 so we should be around half way to harvest. I watered the BG41's earlier but left the SL's as they don't drink quite as much. I'm going to flush them all tomorrow then up their feed to 15g of MegaCrop in 10ltrs of water....
ORG_DSC04748.JPG
ORG_DSC04749.JPG
ORG_DSC04750.JPG
ORG_DSC04751.JPG
ORG_DSC04752.JPG
ORG_DSC04754.JPG
ORG_DSC04755.JPG
ORG_DSC04756.JPG

I hear you there prof. My kids bring all kinds of yucky things home from school and daycare. My 2 year old seems to always be sick with some kind of cold or flu.
chemtrails right above our heads mate. look up and watch them fuckers lay them all the time. so many pucs and cmvids of them doing it too. fb tried deleting a good few i did.

Thanks VG. Just one more day at work then some recovery time is in order. It's a 3 day weekend so I'll have plenty of time to relax with 420 fam

I have one 2 and a half year old and another of nesrly 5 months. It's like a weekly rotation between which one is ill. We haven't reached the school part yet when they get to mingle with all the kid and bring everything home with them. Mrs F is worried about them bringing home head lice. I'm bald so not a problem for me lol

I know what you mean. I was thinking about it today at work lol. That's what I do when I'm not on here. Think about you lot lol. We were working near the sea and had a pretty good view and I was wondering if VG would like it. It was nearly perfect but someone was singing "who let the dogs out" at the top of their voice. I also saw a rubber chicken handbag and wondered what Mr S would look like wearing it.

sadly I don't think that pic does the true scale justice. I watched a documentary the other week about what happens to the UK's recycled waste. Basically to cut a long story short most of it is sent to the Philippines where they go through and pick out the best. Much of it is dumped because it's contaminated or mislabelled. The South East Asian countries for the most part don't actually want it either which makes it even more crazy. Recycling in the uk is pretty much a joke. Sad times Sauga.

Agreed. Get there VG before you can't take a pic without it having a plastic shopping bag in it.

I can be very misanthropic sometimes when I think about society and modern civilisation as a whole.

Well after going back over these replies I've decided that it is the most morbid post to date lol. I shall make it up to everyone by doing some positive updates shortly. Hope you're all well and have had or are having a good day. Look forward to speaking to you all soon

:passitleft:
Too late mate , i am immac'ing my wrists now !

It definitely is. still not taken seriously as intelligent because you choose to smoke. ????. You dont see many female smokers here either. Even Mrs GG only has the odd pull here and there.
I hate hiding the grows too. limits us too much. I do like looking at my roof from outside and knowing what is sat there though .lol

Too late mate , i am immac'ing my wrists now !
Whatever it is that you're doing to your wrists you must stop it lol. Seriously though how are you GG? I'll be stopping by and catching up soon my friend. You must be close to harvest now. By my guesstimate it can't be much more than a week left. It's hot again down this way. I've got the tent doors open wide during the day at the moment. We're not expecting any visitors so it's ok.

Looking great in the veg tent prof! I will be paying close attention to the upcoming topping I usually only top once but was always wanting to do more just wasn't sure what the best way to do it was.
chemtrails right above our heads mate. look up and watch them fuckers lay them all the time. so many pucs and cmvids of them doing it too. fb tried deleting a good few i did.
That's interesting Gg my brother in law used to talk about the chem trials all the time he would notice a pattern of them particularly on sunny days he said they were done to block out the sun. Never heard anyone mention it for a long time until I saw your post.

Looking great in the veg tent prof! I will be paying close attention to the upcoming topping I usually only top once but was always wanting to do more just wasn't sure what the best way to do it was.

That's interesting Gg my brother in law used to talk about the chem trials all the time he would notice a pattern of them particularly on sunny days he said they were done to block out the sun. Never heard anyone mention it for a long time until I saw your post.
Hey N. I'm going to top the Purple Punch several more time before the flip. The soil plants will have 2 more rounds of toppings unless there is plenty of time for another. The soil plants should have 16 growth tips each by the end. The PP could have lots more if she keeps growing like she is. Hope you're well today buddy
:passitleft:

Whatever it is that you're doing to your wrists you must stop it lol. Seriously though how are you GG? I'll be stopping by and catching up soon my friend. You must be close to harvest now. By my guesstimate it can't be much more than a week left. It's hot again down this way. I've got the tent doors open wide during the day at the moment. We're not expecting any visitors so it's ok.
All good down here Prof. been a hot one today. am in a quandry now. !!!. I began my flowering count from actual flowers starting to form as day 1. They now look so close that i cant imagine that they can make 2 more weeks. buds are solid , haits are mosly brown with a few new pistils popping up and looking at their trichs, all are close to clouding now. not too many clear ones around. I still have the shogun dragon force to use this week too.
20190823_141844.jpg
20190823_141800.jpg
20190823_141738.jpg
20190823_141721.jpg
20190823_141654.jpg
20190823_141553.jpg
20190823_141537.jpg

All good down here Prof. been a hot one today. am in a quandry now. !!!. I began my flowering count from actual flowers starting to form as day 1. They now look so close that i cant imagine that they can make 2 more weeks. buds are solid , haits are mosly brown with a few new pistils popping up and looking at their trichs, all are close to clouding now. not too many clear ones around. I still have the shogun dragon force to use this week too.
20190823_141844.jpg
20190823_141800.jpg
20190823_141738.jpg
20190823_141721.jpg
20190823_141654.jpg
20190823_141553.jpg
20190823_141537.jpg
That's good news. Looks like there's gonna be a harvest soon then. I count the day after the first 12 hour dark period as day one. Most strains I grow tend to average out at 60-70 days from the flip. They're looking pretty good. I'd say there's probably a week or so looking at the pic but it's up to you ultimately. Do you like many ambers?

Back
Top Bottom