Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Everything looks great in the veg tent prof! Lots of new growth from the topping and the leaf strip nice work.
I liked the picture you posted awhile back of the flower tent that showed your lights was always curious what your light set up looked like. I noticed you had 2 Migro lights in there have you ever been to their YouTube channel? I have checked it out it's quite good he tests a bunch of different grow lights for par output and efficiency. Some might find it kinda boring but I guess I'm just a grow light nerd lol.
Thanks N. I've spoken to Shane in the past about Lights and he's funny and nice guy. Very passionate about lighting. He's honest as well which is a nice trait to see in someone trying to sell you one of their products. He's honest enough to say that there are cheaper and better lights than his on the market. He reviewed the new Mars lights recently and says that they're very good and for the price are one of the best led lights that you can get on a budget....

Got some veg plant pics but I missed the flowering tent today....
ORG_DSC04698.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04699.JPG
ORG_DSC04700.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04701.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04703.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04702.JPG

Flowering Tent Update....

Hey 420! It's been a tough ol day but it's finally over and I can get a couple updates done before I collapse. I didn't get any pics of the flowering tent yesterday so here we are now....
ORG_DSC04705.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....

After the early worry these 2 are doing great. Both are very pretty plants and I'm sure would be fantastic yielders under the right conditions i.e. A larger environment. I think you need larger plants to get the yield as I don't think I'll score anything like the OS and GZ with these in their current condition. If I had to guess I'd say we're looking at 7 or 8oz with this run. The BG's feel like solid plants and have done for the entire grow really. If it wasn't for the hermie I'd be right behind them but I want to see how it plays out first. Personally I don't think I'll see any seeds but after seeing what happened to GG's I'm keeping an eye out....
ORG_DSC04706.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC04708.JPG
ORG_DSC04712.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC04709.JPG
ORG_DSC04713.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....

Because of what has been happening with the other 2 it feels a little like these haven't received the same attention. There are 2 clear phenos. One is short with tighter bud formation. She feels more like an indica than a sativa variety. This is the plant that smells the least and has the least amount of frost. She's certainly not to be underestimated though as the slow maturers can often be the best. She looks good and I'm happy with her. The second pheno is more stretchy and and maturing faster. This one does smell quite a bit and has plenty of frost. Both plants have some good sized buds developing and look like they'll be heavier than the BG's by the end....
ORG_DSC04707.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC04710.JPG
ORG_DSC04714.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC04711.JPG

Hey Prof! Looking great in there. I was looking forward to the PP and she's looking real promising. Bloom tent is right on tracks - loads of frost in there and there's fresh pistils everywhere so you've got some nice nugs on the way.
Sounds like you've had one hell of a day, kick back and roll one up brother. Weekend is near!

Flowering Tent Update....

Hey 420! It's been a tough ol day but it's finally over and I can get a couple updates done before I collapse. I didn't get any pics of the flowering tent yesterday so here we are now....
ORG_DSC04705.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....

After the early worry these 2 are doing great. Both are very pretty plants and I'm sure would be fantastic yielders under the right conditions i.e. A larger environment. I think you need larger plants to get the yield as I don't think I'll score anything like the OS and GZ with these in their current condition. If I had to guess I'd say we're looking at 7 or 8oz with this run. The BG's feel like solid plants and have done for the entire grow really. If it wasn't for the hermie I'd be right behind them but I want to see how it plays out first. Personally I don't think I'll see any seeds but after seeing what happened to GG's I'm keeping an eye out....
ORG_DSC04706.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC04708.JPG
ORG_DSC04712.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC04709.JPG
ORG_DSC04713.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....

Because of what has been happening with the other 2 it feels a little like these haven't received the same attention. There are 2 clear phenos. One is short with tighter bud formation. She feels more like an indica than a sativa variety. This is the plant that smells the least and has the least amount of frost. She's certainly not to be underestimated though as the slow maturers can often be the best. She looks good and I'm happy with her. The second pheno is more stretchy and and maturing faster. This one does smell quite a bit and has plenty of frost. Both plants have some good sized buds developing and look like they'll be heavier than the BG's by the end....
ORG_DSC04707.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC04710.JPG
ORG_DSC04714.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC04711.JPG
Looking sweet in that tent Prof. Bg looks amazing too. their need to go big is scary. i bet they will be amazing for an outdoor grow with no restrictions. @irie lion could kill it with one in his outdoor grow. Be interesting to see their dried yield.nice work mate
Seems i am battling bud rot now ffs. having to use milk/water/bicarb and constant checks.
Gz#1 and Os budding nicely with 2 weeks to go
20190821_181725.jpg
20190821_181710.jpg

Cookie Kush ( front) with Gz#1 (behind)
20190821_181614.jpg

Gz#3 getting sexy now
20190821_181610.jpg

Hey Prof! Looking great in there. I was looking forward to the PP and she's looking real promising. Bloom tent is right on tracks - loads of frost in there and there's fresh pistils everywhere so you've got some nice nugs on the way.
Sounds like you've had one hell of a day, kick back and roll one up brother. Weekend is near!
[/QUOTE ]
Thanks Irie. I've done some training on the Purple Punch. She looks very different now. Roll on Saturday Irie. It's a bank holiday so long weekend!
Looking sweet in that tent Prof. Bg looks amazing too. their need to go big is scary. i bet they will be amazing for an outdoor grow with no restrictions. @irie lion could kill it with one in his outdoor grow. Be interesting to see their dried yield.nice work mate
Seems i am battling bud rot now ffs. having to use milk/water/bicarb and constant checks.
Gz#1 and Os budding nicely with 2 weeks to go
20190821_181725.jpg
20190821_181710.jpg

Cookie Kush ( front) with Gz#1 (behind)
20190821_181614.jpg

Gz#3 getting sexy now
20190821_181610.jpg
not more bud rot! Hope, it's not too bad. The weather should be drying up soon for a little while which wii help us growers out a little.

Some amazing colors coming out prof! Sorry you had a rough day but some time in the garden should fix you right up. The Bg sounds like a real beauty can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.

Veg Tent Update....

I did a another trim on the Purple Punch today. There was water literally dripping out of the end of each cut for a few hours after the trim. The other 3 are doing well and are still recovering. The Shishkaberry is back in the lead after the Vanilla Kush jumped ahead briefly. The Ayahuasca Purple seems to be a bit slower at vegging but that doesn't necessarily mean she will be small in the end. All of these are healthy with a nice shade of green still....
ORG_DSC04721.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04722.JPG
ORG_DSC04723.JPG

I still haven't transplanted these....
ORG_DSC04724.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04725.JPG
ORG_DSC04726.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04727.JPG
ORG_DSC04729.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04730.JPG
ORG_DSC04731.JPG

Some amazing colors coming out prof! Sorry you had a rough day but some time in the garden should fix you right up. The Bg sounds like a real beauty can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.
I've seen a lot of people speaking of having summer colds recently and I seem to have caught another one. Since having kids we seem to always be ill. You were right though. Sitting in the grow room for an hour did help to take my mind off things. The BG 2 is my favourite to look at and the BG 1 is the best to smell lol.
Looking real good in there Prof!
Thanks HH. Most things are going pretty well are the moment. How are you today m'dear? :)

:passitleft:

I've seen a lot of people speaking of having summer colds recently and I seem to have caught another one. Since having kids we seem to always be ill. You were right though. Sitting in the grow room for an hour did help to take my mind off things. The BG 2 is my favourite to look at and the BG 1 is the best to smell lol.

Thanks HH. Most things are going pretty well are the moment. How are you today m'dear? :)

Lucozade aids recovery!
Feel better soon hun.

one. Since having kids we seem to always be ill
I hear you there prof. My kids bring all kinds of yucky things home from school and daycare. My 2 year old seems to always be sick with some kind of cold or flu.

Lucozade aids recovery!
Feel better soon hun.
Thanks VG. Just one more day at work then some recovery time is in order. It's a 3 day weekend so I'll have plenty of time to relax with 420 fam
I hear you there prof. My kids bring all kinds of yucky things home from school and daycare. My 2 year old seems to always be sick with some kind of cold or flu.

I have one 2 and a half year old and another of nesrly 5 months. It's like a weekly rotation between which one is ill. We haven't reached the school part yet when they get to mingle with all the kid and bring everything home with them. Mrs F is worried about them bringing home head lice. I'm bald so not a problem for me lol
I’m good, thanks Prof. Finally starting to get over the shock of VG never seeing the ocean. ;)
I know what you mean. I was thinking about it today at work lol. That's what I do when I'm not on here. Think about you lot lol. We were working near the sea and had a pretty good view and I was wondering if VG would like it. It was nearly perfect but someone was singing "who let the dogs out" at the top of their voice. I also saw a rubber chicken handbag and wondered what Mr S would look like wearing it.
I've seen the ocean, and it looks a lot like this!:p Unfortunately :(
sadly I don't think that pic does the true scale justice. I watched a documentary the other week about what happens to the UK's recycled waste. Basically to cut a long story short most of it is sent to the Philippines where they go through and pick out the best. Much of it is dumped because it's contaminated or mislabelled. The South East Asian countries for the most part don't actually want it either which makes it even more crazy. Recycling in the uk is pretty much a joke. Sad times Sauga.
It’s true, VG you gotta go see it before people wreck it forever!!
Agreed. Get there VG before you can't take a pic without it having a plastic shopping bag in it.
Sometimes I fear that they already have.
I can be very misanthropic sometimes when I think about society and modern civilisation as a whole.

Well after going back over these replies I've decided that it is the most morbid post to date lol. I shall make it up to everyone by doing some positive updates shortly. Hope you're all well and have had or are having a good day. Look forward to speaking to you all soon

I know what you mean. I was thinking about it today at work lol. That's what I do when I'm not on here. Think about you lot lol. We were working near the sea and had a pretty good view and I was wondering if VG would like it.
I dunno, I think this part was pretty friggin fantastic. :love: :love::love:

I thought about it a lot too. If nothing else, she helped us appreciate something maybe we haven’t been appreciating properly. And then with a popo moving in near Preston, it’s making me really appreciate that my state allows us to grow medically. -not to rub it in to anyone at all, I’m just feeling all appreciative and mushy.

Thanks VG. Just one more day at work then some recovery time is in order. It's a 3 day weekend so I'll have plenty of time to relax with 420 fam
You made me look at a calendar and realize that today is Thursday. I thought it was Monday. I need to get out more. Maybe stop smoking the mind eraser so much....or I'm not smoking enough. How do you know!?!

Back
Top Bottom