Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Some tops....
ORG_DSC04634.JPG
ORG_DSC04635.JPG
ORG_DSC04636.JPG
ORG_DSC04638.JPG
ORG_DSC04639.JPG
Nice pics, roots in dwc starting to grow rapid now

Btw does anyone here know where I can get the original Gorilla glue #4, I heard there are allot phenos of it but not the real deal GG4.
Would help me so much, sorry for disturbing this post lol
Anesia seeds are running an original i thing
Btw does anyone here know where I can get the original Gorilla glue #4, I heard there are allot phenos of it but not the real deal GG4.
Would help me so much, sorry for disturbing this post lol
anesia seeds run one.

GORILLA ZKITTLES
STRAIN REVIEW

Hey 420! Today's review will be of the Gorilla Zkittles by Barneys Farm. She's a simple cross between GG#4 and Zkittles and is a mostly indica variety. She's a vigourous plant with a good amount of stretch for an indica. I had an interesting pheno which produced many tight buds on dozens of weak branches. She needed good support and couldn't hold her own weight up after her buds started to develop. The plant was quite beautiful and had lots of pretty dark colours ranging from green to ruby red in parts lower down on the plant. The buds were quite small but were incredibly dense causing her to produce a good yield. The inevitable trimming session proved arduous and was such a relief when it was over. The plant was overall relatively easy to maintain however I think that she may have caught a few beginners out with her literally flopping branches. She fed heavily and was trimmed several time throughout flower to help with light penetration. If grown in a small space then she'll definitely need a defoliation or two but if you have the room then she her buds are spaced apart enough to let a good amount of light pass. Mine was grown in a closet tent so a good defol was a must. Now, on to the finished product. Her dried bud is colourful, tight and very smelly. There's a good amount of frost with this one and it really clogs up the grinder and makes rolling joints quite tricky after you handled it. The smell is a bit fruity and gassy with heavy floral notes that I'm unfamiliar with. It's a unique smell and really fills a room if you crack open a jar. When the bud is ground the smell is intensified and and you get some other beautiful scents that didint seem to be there before. She tastes amazing. It's quite a lot different to the smell in that it's very earthy with so many undertones that each toke is like a different sensation. The floral smell is still present in the taste but sometimes it's fruity and at others it's like a chemical perfume. Very different to what I was expecting and I'm very surprised by the quality. Her effects are solid. I felt relaxed and happy shortly after lighting up and by the time the joint is done it's pretty difficult to get motivated. Definitely an evening variety though I don't have a problem with using it in the day provided I don't get comfortable. There are feelings of warmth and pressure felt around the entire body and probably most noticeable in the face. My cheeks and eyes are like I have hay fever at the moment. This plant has great calming effects is good for relaxing. I didn't get as much improvement in my appetite as I thought I would but that's probably because I'm asleep. Overall this strain is of great quality and provided you're ready for her awkward growth that needs support during early to mid flower you should be fine. Crazy flavour, amazing colours and some serous dank to try and cover up if you're out and about. Enjoy....

Brilliant report and grow done so well mate. I have loved watching this grow and seeing such a great result and report fills me with excitement for my harvest now. well done mate BUT who the fuck taught you to build a joint with that shit paper and design ffs. professional grower , shameful joint maker. heehee. love it mate

And yet you still managed to write another awesome review :thumb:
Oh Mr.S. it's my new Dream-to-text app. Gettin shit done since 3am!
Brilliant report and grow done so well mate. I have loved watching this grow and seeing such a great result and report fills me with excitement for my harvest now. well done mate BUT who the fuck taught you to build a joint with that shit paper and design ffs. professional grower , shameful joint maker. heehee. love it mate
Lol. I had intended to use my Barneys Skins for the job but Mrs Flora knew that I had them and we ran out of the normal papers. Needless to say that they got smoked! The only papers I had in the house were green single rizlas. Sad times GG but we do as we must
nailing it mate. look beautiful
I must say that despite the BG hermie issue these plants are pretty cool. We could possibly have the prettiest buds of the grow so far with BG2. Maybe. I can see the clear difference in phenos now and I'm glad that I have one of the spear cola producing plants.

Veg Tent Update....

All is good in here today. The Purple Punch is recovering from the toppings she received yesterday as if nothing happened. The other 3 are a little slower but are doing well. The hydro growth is amazing and I don't think that we'll have to work half as hard to achieves results similar to the POG. The soil plants were watered today and each received a small dose of veg nutes. Other than that there's not too much to report. Keep it up ladies....

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04643.JPG

ORG_DSC04641.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04642.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04640.JPG

Oh Mr.S. it's my new Dream-to-text app. Gettin shit done since 3am!

Lol. I had intended to use my Barneys Skins for the job but Mrs Flora knew that I had them and we ran out of the normal papers. Needless to say that they got smoked! The only papers I had in the house were green single rizlas. Sad times GG but we do as we must

I must say that despite the BG hermie issue these plants are pretty cool. We could possibly have the prettiest buds of the grow so far with BG2. Maybe. I can see the clear difference in phenos now and I'm glad that I have one of the spear cola producing plants.
heehee. i end up using scissors and spkicing a decent single sheet with them if i run out of my silver rips. can make joints as big as i need. The barneys ones are great for roach but i found the papers a little greasy feeling. Those green rizzla are like skinning up with cornflake packets. lol

I know what you.mean on the buds of the bg41 mate. i said similar constantly too. like a whippy ice cream or white flames. cannot wait to see their proper finish.
Heres some dried and ready from my hermie. Put 2 seeds in a glass too to see if they tap root .
20190818_175121.jpg
20190818_175059.jpg
20190818_174430.jpg
20190818_174416.jpg

Great smoke and strain reviews of the Os and Gz. The Gz sounds pretty awsome those complex flavors when you smoke is something I'm really looking forward to! Beautiful job on your flowering and veg plants the Pp is going to be a beast never done a hydro grow so love watching yours. The Bg has some very nice colors sound be a real stunner as she gets further into flower.

Joining you on the J Prof. Even this young the bg41 has a hit to it. I will grow this again with better preperation and with yours to follow too. I can only imagine how nice yours will end up mate.
Happy days
20190819_020513.jpg
20190819_020311.jpg
20190819_020050.jpg
20190819_020024.jpg

heehee. i end up using scissors and spkicing a decent single sheet with them if i run out of my silver rips. can make joints as big as i need. The barneys ones are great for roach but i found the papers a little greasy feeling. Those green rizzla are like skinning up with cornflake packets. lol

I know what you.mean on the buds of the bg41 mate. i said similar constantly too. like a whippy ice cream or white flames. cannot wait to see their proper finish.
Heres some dried and ready from my hermie. Put 2 seeds in a glass too to see if they tap root .
20190818_175121.jpg
20190818_175059.jpg
20190818_174430.jpg
20190818_174416.jpg
That still looks frosty despite the premature finish. Way better than the stuff my friend paid for the other day. It was literally mouldy. I'll try and do the best I can with mine to show you what they can do.
Great smoke and strain reviews of the Os and Gz. The Gz sounds pretty awsome those complex flavors when you smoke is something I'm really looking forward to! Beautiful job on your flowering and veg plants the Pp is going to be a beast never done a hydro grow so love watching yours. The Bg has some very nice colors sound be a real stunner as she gets further into flower.
Thanks N. I enjoy doing my smoke reports. The next one will be ready soon. The GZ is an interesting strain and was not only good fun to grow but also rewards you with some "talking point" buds. It's the sort of bud that if you passed a joint to someone the first thing they'd do after exhaling is look you in the eyes and ask "where d'you get that?" Lol. I'm not overly experienced with this kind of hydro so I'm kind of trading carefully at the moment. There's already been a couple of surprises. I'm more used to growing in clay pebble which is less risky than growing directly in water. It's been a good experience so far though. I've got some more pics of the flowering tent coming up shortly.
Joining you on the J Prof. Even this young the bg41 has a hit to it. I will grow this again with better preperation and with yours to follow too. I can only imagine how nice yours will end up mate.
Happy days
20190819_020513.jpg
20190819_020311.jpg
20190819_020050.jpg
20190819_020024.jpg
Good luck with them next time around. Tonight I'm tucking into the POG again. She's nearly ready for the review. She tastes great but we're not quite there yet. I'm thinking Saturday. Hope the J was A OK!

:passitleft:

Flowering Tent Update....

Hey 420! We had a visitor to the house today whilst I was at work so I had to put the grow room on lockdown. A gentleman came to give a quote on a new oil tank which happens to be right by the window which we vent out of. I had to close the window and lock the door which meant that the grow room was completely sealed. To prevent these 4 from cooking to death I turned off the blurple COB's and turned down the other lights to about 50%. The veg tent which is normally on during part of the day was adjusted so the 6 hour dark period fell during the best part of my working day. When I came home the temps were good but the humidity was pretty much 99%. As I walked into the room I felt the moisture in the air. Everything is back to normal now though. I did one last little defol on them earlier. These are much smaller plants than the previous 2 in this tent so to stand a chance at a decent yield I need all of the growth to be usable. Light is pretty much hitting every bud in there. Whilst I was trimming I had a good look for any pollen sacks and couldn't find any. It wouldn't have surprised me as I've been pretty bad with the watering in this grow. Here they are today....
ORG_DSC04663.JPG
ORG_DSC04664.JPG
ORG_DSC04665.JPG
ORG_DSC04666.JPG
ORG_DSC04667.JPG
ORG_DSC04668.JPG
ORG_DSC04669.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

The Soil plants are starting to grow a little faster now. They were slowed a little because the remaining growth tips were small. I'm not sure if I've managed to give the Ayahuasca Purple a bit of a head start or if the other 2 will just catch up again in a week or so. We shall have to wait and see. From now on though'ill be treating them all the same so no more cutting back to allow the others to catch up. The Purple Punch is still doing what she does best apparently and that is grow. She's recovering the very next day from her toppings. She's a fantastic plant so far and for a second I was worried that I'd struggle to match the POG. Now I'm thinking we have the opportunity to go for a real monster. It all comes down to the flowering stretch. Well know then what we're really dealing with. So far I'm happy all 4 of these....
ORG_DSC04655.JPG
ORG_DSC04662.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04656.JPG
ORG_DSC04657.JPG
ORG_DSC04658.JPG
ORG_DSC04684.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04659.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04660.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04661.JPG

That still looks frosty despite the premature finish. Way better than the stuff my friend paid for the other day. It was literally mouldy. I'll try and do the best I can with mine to show you what they can do.

Thanks N. I enjoy doing my smoke reports. The next one will be ready soon. The GZ is an interesting strain and was not only good fun to grow but also rewards you with some "talking point" buds. It's the sort of bud that if you passed a joint to someone the first thing they'd do after exhaling is look you in the eyes and ask "where d'you get that?" Lol. I'm not overly experienced with this kind of hydro so I'm kind of trading carefully at the moment. There's already been a couple of surprises. I'm more used to growing in clay pebble which is less risky than growing directly in water. It's been a good experience so far though. I've got some more pics of the flowering tent coming up shortly.

Good luck with them next time around. Tonight I'm tucking into the POG again. She's nearly ready for the review. She tastes great but we're not quite there yet. I'm thinking Saturday. Hope the J was A OK!

:passitleft:
Sounds good to go on the pog mate. more reviews always greatly recieved. lol

The bg is smoking great to be honest. still shocked to get a decent buzz from it.

Flowering Tent Update....

Hey 420! We had a visitor to the house today whilst I was at work so I had to put the grow room on lockdown. A gentleman came to give a quote on a new oil tank which happens to be right by the window which we vent out of. I had to close the window and lock the door which meant that the grow room was completely sealed. To prevent these 4 from cooking to death I turned off the blurple COB's and turned down the other lights to about 50%. The veg tent which is normally on during part of the day was adjusted so the 6 hour dark period fell during the best part of my working day. When I came home the temps were good but the humidity was pretty much 99%. As I walked into the room I felt the moisture in the air. Everything is back to normal now though. I did one last little defol on them earlier. These are much smaller plants than the previous 2 in this tent so to stand a chance at a decent yield I need all of the growth to be usable. Light is pretty much hitting every bud in there. Whilst I was trimming I had a good look for any pollen sacks and couldn't find any. It wouldn't have surprised me as I've been pretty bad with the watering in this grow. Here they are today....
ORG_DSC04663.JPG
ORG_DSC04664.JPG
ORG_DSC04665.JPG
ORG_DSC04666.JPG
ORG_DSC04667.JPG
ORG_DSC04668.JPG
ORG_DSC04669.JPG
great work on keeping bg manageable mate. all look great too

Veg Tent Update....

The Soil plants are starting to grow a little faster now. They were slowed a little because the remaining growth tips were small. I'm not sure if I've managed to give the Ayahuasca Purple a bit of a head start or if the other 2 will just catch up again in a week or so. We shall have to wait and see. From now on though'ill be treating them all the same so no more cutting back to allow the others to catch up. The Purple Punch is still doing what she does best apparently and that is grow. She's recovering the very next day from her toppings. She's a fantastic plant so far and for a second I was worried that I'd struggle to match the POG. Now I'm thinking we have the opportunity to go for a real monster. It all comes down to the flowering stretch. Well know then what we're really dealing with. So far I'm happy all 4 of these....
ORG_DSC04655.JPG
ORG_DSC04662.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04656.JPG
ORG_DSC04657.JPG
ORG_DSC04658.JPG
ORG_DSC04684.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04659.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04660.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04661.JPG
some great looking stems on them girls mate . pp is a beasty.

Sounds good to go on the pog mate. more reviews always greatly recieved. lol

The bg is smoking great to be honest. still shocked to get a decent buzz from it.
I can't wait to try the BG's. They both smell so different so it'll be interesting.
great work on keeping bg manageable mate. all look great too
They're beautiful plants. Each of them have something different going on. They're pretty strong and I don't think they'll need any support for a while
some great looking stems on them girls mate . pp is a beasty.
I've been looking forward to a Purple Punch for a while now and I'm not disappointed by this one.

Everything looks great in the veg tent prof! Lots of new growth from the topping and the leaf strip nice work.
I liked the picture you posted awhile back of the flower tent that showed your lights was always curious what your light set up looked like. I noticed you had 2 Migro lights in there have you ever been to their YouTube channel? I have checked it out it's quite good he tests a bunch of different grow lights for par output and efficiency. Some might find it kinda boring but I guess I'm just a grow light nerd lol.

Back
Top Bottom