ORG_DSC04058.JPG
ORG_DSC04059.JPG
ORG_DSC04060.JPG
ORG_DSC04061.JPG
ORG_DSC04062.JPG
ORG_DSC04063.JPG
ORG_DSC04067.JPG
ORG_DSC04070.JPG
Looks great prof the stretch is on for those girls. They are nice a bushy are you planning any defoilation for them.

Hey Prof.
Was wondering how much your Gorilla Zkittlez stretched? 2 or 3 times the height? Mine is 10-12" now, although I haven't really measured her. Flipped today.

Hey brother! Sounds like you're running around like a headless chicken over there.
Looking great in the veg tent - seems like the AP is growing outta her scrotum look. :yahoo:
I see some pistils developing in the bloom tent...:tommy:

Looks great prof the stretch is on for those girls. They are nice a bushy are you planning any defoilation for them.
Thanks N! We have some serious stretch on the BG41's today. They've exploded again since their last watering.

I'll be removing the main fan leaves around week 3 and hopefully no more. Judging by how they're growing now though I may get rid of some more at a later date.
Hey Prof.
Was wondering how much your Gorilla Zkittlez stretched? 2 or 3 times the height? Mine is 10-12" now, although I haven't really measured her. Flipped today.
Hey VG!
I'd say that she had more than double. She was a bit stretchy. Be prepared for the early flop lol. Hopefully you'll have a more sturdy pheno.
Hey brother! Sounds like you're running around like a headless chicken over there.
Looking great in the veg tent - seems like the AP is growing outta her scrotum look. :yahoo:
I see some pistils developing in the bloom tent...:tommy:
Lol. I feel a bit like that sometimes. Did you know that there was a chicken called Mike that lived for 18 months without a head? He sadly died when he choked on some food. The thing which concerns me is that isn't it your brain which makes you who you are? Was mike actually alive? I mean, he didint have a head!

Both tents are doing well at the moment. The flowering plants have stepped it up a notch over the last couple of day. Pics coming up!

:passitleft:

Veg Tent Update....

Hey 420! Hope you've all had a good week. I've had one of those where you just can't wait for it to end. Work has been difficult and the family have were still ill so it's not been the best. Things are looking a bit better now though. I've gotta lot of catching up to do on here lol. First up today is the veg tent. It's one of those no news is good news things I'm afraid. One thing worth mentioning was that yesterday the soil plants all started to droop at the same time. I assumed that it was because they needed watering but the pots felt fine. I next put the plants down on the floor away from the light and they perked up later that day. The Purple Punch in the DWC was unaffected. She's due a res change which I'll do tomorrow. The Shishkaberry is the strongest looking plant so far....
ORG_DSC04073.JPG
ORG_DSC04076.JPG

From left to right. Shishkaberry, Ayahuasca Purple and Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04074.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04075.JPG

Flowering Tent Update....

Only the other day I was concerned that I had severely stunted these 4, especially the BG41's. Now though they seem to be taking off. The gaps between buds are widening though. Only the SL1 has anything resembling a tight bud formation....
ORG_DSC04078.JPG
ORG_DSC04079.JPG
ORG_DSC04090.JPG

Getting stretchy in there. I'm really glad the sand/soil combo didn't become an impediment. You create a new growing medium every time!
It'd be interesting to do a comparison with the sandy mix and a conventional potting mix. They seem absolutely fine at the moment

Wow the Bg has really shot up those like to stretch alot. I saw a post from Gg that showed the same thing. I was thinking about getting some seeds of the Bg they will definitely have to go into the 4x4 for the extra height

Back
Top Bottom