ORG_DSC04038.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04039.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04040.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04042.JPG

Phantom OG....

It's nice just having a couple lights running at the moment. It's not so much the heat which concerns mr but rather the humidity. It was starting to feel like a rain forest when I had the OS, GZ and POG in late flower. Every time I entered the room it was like walking into wall of moisture. I'm going to put the veg plants in this tent later after I've cleaned it properly as it has adequate ventilation. I won't be vegging anymore veg plant other than these for a little while now. The next plants will be Autos so they'll be put straight into their final pots which will be in the Wilma system using clay pebbles.

The POG took about 2 days to trim as I kept getting interrupted and could only do about 5 minutes at a time. The buds look beautiful though. They have some nice colours with different shades of green and purple. In the pics you'll notice that the hanging buds on the right are better trimmed than the ones on the left. I started getting more and more tired and impatient by the end and it shows in the trimming lol. I'll finish her properly when it's dry....
ORG_DSC04031.JPG
ORG_DSC04032.JPG
ORG_DSC04033.JPG
ORG_DSC04034.JPG
ORG_DSC04035.JPG

Phantom OG....

It's nice just having a couple lights running at the moment. It's not so much the heat which concerns mr but rather the humidity. It was starting to feel like a rain forest when I had the OS, GZ and POG in late flower. Every time I entered the room it was like walking into wall of moisture. I'm going to put the veg plants in this tent later after I've cleaned it properly as it has adequate ventilation. I won't be vegging anymore veg plant other than these for a little while now. The next plants will be Autos so they'll be put straight into their final pots which will be in the Wilma system using clay pebbles.

The POG took about 2 days to trim as I kept getting interrupted and could only do about 5 minutes at a time. The buds look beautiful though. They have some nice colours with different shades of green and purple. In the pics you'll notice that the hanging buds on the right are better trimmed than the ones on the left. I started getting more and more tired and impatient by the end and it shows in the trimming lol. I'll finish her properly when it's dry....
ORG_DSC04031.JPG
ORG_DSC04032.JPG
ORG_DSC04033.JPG
ORG_DSC04034.JPG
ORG_DSC04035.JPG
:bravo:

Great haul!

Veg Tent Update....
ORG_DSC04036.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04038.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04039.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04040.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04042.JPG
loving the newbies. shiskaberry is right on my radar.
all looking fit for the fight.

Flowering Tent Update....
ORG_DSC04023.JPG
ORG_DSC04024.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC04025.JPG
ORG_DSC04027.JPG
ORG_DSC04028.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC04026.JPG
ORG_DSC04029.JPG
ORG_DSC04030.JPG
motoring along Prof. these gelato go long.... wide node spacing like a sativa. I took some pics of her today to give you the heads up . she wasnt stretching for light or needy in any way so i think genetics has created the big gaps. lanky bitches never had my eye , like em porky and able to hold weight. lol ( Mrs Gg isn't a porker for the record !!!!(and in case she ever gets on here !!!)).
20190730_113907.jpg
20190730_113729.jpg
20190730_113724.jpg
20190730_113631.jpg
20190730_113611.jpg
20190730_113554.jpg
20190730_113448.jpg
20190730_113439.jpg
20190730_113310.jpg

Phantom OG....

ORG_DSC04031.JPG
ORG_DSC04032.JPG
ORG_DSC04033.JPG
ORG_DSC04034.JPG
ORG_DSC04035.JPG
Looks perfect Prof. I am so glad i found this thread. very often makes a stressful day more copable. Love the magic you weave mate. top.drawer

Nice prof both the tents look to be in perfect health great job.
The Pog is going to be an impressive haul she looks like she will be 10 ounces on her own

They're all so perfect!
:thumb:
Thanks P! The Shishkaberry has the looks at the moment.
:bravo:

Great haul!
Let's see if we can improve on it by having some more control with the new round. Maybe we can
loving the newbies. shiskaberry is right on my radar.
all looking fit for the fight.
The Shishkaberry is my current favourite. I want the Purple Punch to be the best lol.
motoring along Prof. these gelato go long.... wide node spacing like a sativa. I took some pics of her today to give you the heads up . she wasnt stretching for light or needy in any way so i think genetics has created the big gaps. lanky bitches never had my eye , like em porky and able to hold weight. lol ( Mrs Gg isn't a porker for the record !!!!(and in case she ever gets on here !!!)).
20190730_113907.jpg
20190730_113729.jpg
20190730_113724.jpg
20190730_113631.jpg
20190730_113611.jpg
20190730_113554.jpg
20190730_113448.jpg
20190730_113439.jpg
20190730_113310.jpg
Thanks GG. I've got some noticeable stretch happening on mine right now. I may pinch the stems. I'm definitely going to bend them back down as their reaching up again and there's still plenty of room to fill.
Nice prof both the tents look to be in perfect health great job.
The Pog is going to be an impressive haul she looks like she will be 10 ounces on her own
Thanks N! It certainly looks that way. Her top buds are like rocks and feel so much heavier than the other 2. The Purple Punch has a lot to live up to
And a quickie few Gz , os bud shots
20190730_114334.jpg
20190730_114302.jpg
20190729_161008.jpg
20190727_231926.jpg
20190726_143657.jpg
20190726_143652.jpg
Looking good GG! How's that little maturing nug doing?

Veg Tent Update....

Hey 420! We've had a bit of a move around. The small tent is currently switched off and things feel pleasantly manageable again. We've been battered by downpours all day and the the humidity is through the roof. It's good thing that I don't have any plants that are in late flower at the moment but the POG is still drying so I have to keep an eye on her. There's plenty of air movement and the weather looks better for the rest of the week so we should be fine. The Purple Punch is starting to pick up the pace a bit and has some good development despite being a bit smaller than the soil grown plants. Her roots are now feeding from the res directly so she should liven up a bit now. The Shishkaberry in my opinion looks stunning. She's a beautiful little plant. The Ayahuasca Purple still has a rough look to her leaves though her growth seems to be fine so I'm not too concerned. The Vanilla Kush is very indica looking. I can't quite remember how my previous VK grew out. I remember that she tasted great and was strong but not much about her structure. Her yield was the best out of the 4 that I grew though. Here we are today in their new home....
ORG_DSC04052.JPG

I've put them under the 200w high bay LED for some more oomph....
ORG_DSC04051.JPG
ORG_DSC04053.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04045.JPG
ORG_DSC04054.JPG
ORG_DSC04046.JPG
ORG_DSC04047.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04048.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04049.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04050.JPG

Thanks P! The Shishkaberry has the looks at the moment.

Let's see if we can improve on it by having some more control with the new round. Maybe we can

The Shishkaberry is my current favourite. I want the Purple Punch to be the best lol.

Thanks GG. I've got some noticeable stretch happening on mine right now. I may pinch the stems. I'm definitely going to bend them back down as their reaching up again and there's still plenty of room to fill.

Thanks N! It certainly looks that way. Her top buds are like rocks and feel so much heavier than the other 2. The Purple Punch has a lot to live up to

Looking good GG! How's that little maturing nug doing?
Oddly enough it is just sat there , like its waiting for something. lol. Think the bending will do it justice with the node lengths. a perfect candidate for supercropping or a scrog maybe. sure is a lanky bean.

Veg Tent Update....

Hey 420! We've had a bit of a move around. The small tent is currently switched off and things feel pleasantly manageable again. We've been battered by downpours all day and the the humidity is through the roof. It's good thing that I don't have any plants that are in late flower at the moment but the POG is still drying so I have to keep an eye on her. There's plenty of air movement and the weather looks better for the rest of the week so we should be fine. The Purple Punch is starting to pick up the pace a bit and has some good development despite being a bit smaller than the soil grown plants. Her roots are now feeding from the res directly so she should liven up a bit now. The Shishkaberry in my opinion looks stunning. She's a beautiful little plant. The Ayahuasca Purple still has a rough look to her leaves though her growth seems to be fine so I'm not too concerned. The Vanilla Kush is very indica looking. I can't quite remember how my previous VK grew out. I remember that she tasted great and was strong but not much about her structure. Her yield was the best out of the 4 that I grew though. Here we are today in their new home....
ORG_DSC04052.JPG

I've put them under the 200w high bay LED for some more oomph....
ORG_DSC04051.JPG
ORG_DSC04053.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04045.JPG
ORG_DSC04054.JPG
ORG_DSC04046.JPG
ORG_DSC04047.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04048.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04049.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04050.JPG
ooo dangly roots. very nice. looking good mate

RIP POG we hardly knew ye!

Too much to comment on, so let me just say congratulations on the POG...it turned out beautifully.

Stretchy flowers.

Green babies.

Caught up...
Hey Shed! Good to hear from ya. I'm off to sleep. Toodaloo!

Back
Top Bottom