Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Weird!!! silly sod. Lol Welcome John wick. Pull up a pew.

Anyway as we discussed yesterday , methane from breaking wind can help ripen your ladies better than boveda packs. I have made the contraption you suggested in the D.i.y pics but cannot remember the dimension of the human input tubing Prof !!! , even with the vaseline Mrs GG struggled !!! Think ours needs to be a thinner diameter than your demonstrated one ??

Me to Gg I have never got even close to that lol
The only time I feel more inadequate is when the mother in law comes for a visit :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Is that because her moustache puts yours to shame mate ! My mother in law is better hung than me !!!

You must have met her :rofl::rofl::rofl:
We did some business back in the day !!!
I had the highest sales for 2 years of our "Titanium forever sharp " razors thanks to accidently bumping into her while having my mother in laws broomstick re-stiched.!!

Thanks N! I'm sure that yours will be even better than mine. The GZ certainly has the dankness. You really can't buy stuff like this where I'm from.

Normally I dry my buds and use a bit of guess work to decide when they need to go into the jar. More often than not they're still a little wet and I have to dry them again the following day. I was lucky with these and they seem to be perfect every time I've checked on them which is about 3 times today. Tomorrow I'll leave them all day before burping them. I have no idea what percent humidity it is in the jars but the buds feel perfect. If they start to soften up over the next couple days I'll just remove them until they feel right again. I did think about buying some meters to put in the jars but I never got around to it and I've not really had any problems with buds not curing.

She's beautiful and I can't wait to try this one. Maybe I'll get a chance to shortly.
It's been so long I'd forgotten how nice your end-of-grow write-ups are Professor. Great descriptions and congrats on the 10 ounce consistency! Pretty and sticky...just as they should be.

From my experience, B62s should not be used in an attempt to lower the RH in your jars. That's what burping is for. The Boveda packs are designed for stable long-term storage and not a dehumidifier. They will take too long to lower the RH in the jars and risk mold while you wait for them to do it.

Also, burping is part of the air exchange needed to clear the chlorophyll from the buds to prepare for curing, so it's an important part of the drying process.
I realized I never thanked you guys for the advice on curing. I did get some hydrometers for curing this grow and has made it alot easier as I don't quite have the experience to know where they are without them. Thanks to you guys I have a better understanding how to use the bovedas

I realized I never thanked you guys for the advice on curing. I did get some hydrometers for curing this grow and has made it alot easier as I don't quite have the experience to know where they are without them. Thanks to you guys I have a better understanding how to use the bovedas
We're here to help each other out N! And in terms of experience, I can't ever imagine drying without hygrometers in my jars. I probably have 20 of them by now! Once they're stable for a week into the cure (with the B62s), I take them out and save them for the next harvest.

It's been so long I'd forgotten how nice your end-of-grow write-ups are Professor. Great descriptions and congrats on the 10 ounce consistency! Pretty and sticky...just as they should be.

From my experience, B62s should not be used in an attempt to lower the RH in your jars. That's what burping is for. The Boveda packs are designed for stable long-term storage and not a dehumidifier. They will take too long to lower the RH in the jars and risk mold while you wait for them to do it.

Also, burping is part of the air exchange needed to clear the chlorophyll from the buds to prepare for curing, so it's an important part of the drying process.
Thanks Shed. Tomorrow we get to see what the POG is like close up.

How many uses do you get out of the Bovida's? I'm on my third round with these. I left one out on the side over night and it went hard so I put it in a jar and it sort of rehydrated itself. It's a bit lumpy lol
Wow Prof , i am so impressed with your yield for such a low wattage system too. i have been getting on average 25-30oz from 1200w hps !!! You have stonked it mate. i am ashamed now.lol All looks unbelievably good too. I would be happy with that for my current grow too.lol
Has to be some way of celebrating this on 420 mate. get them in the comps , nug , photo , grow ,plant ,the lot.
You are doing something we all aint !!!!. mega crop and some serious voodoo going on !!!:headbanger::bravo::thumb:
lol. Thanks GG! How many watts are you rocking with your new lights? It looks like you're doing a pretty decent job yourself.
Hi mate. All good this end am hoping Mr sauga can make me some of them shoes, i struggle in shoezone.
trim1.jpg

Happy with my ladies and started on the PK warrior too now and the Os has gone crazy for just one feed with it
20190726_190025.jpg
20190726_143149.jpg
20190726_143051.jpg
Nice foot lol

Those look fantastic. Keep doing what you're doing!
Well I'm saving my winter story for when you complain about the cold. It was tough growing up in these parts.
Have a great weekend Professor!

I just mentioned the same thing to @John Wick :high-five: You'll find great info in this thread too John. People are weird but you learn to love them.
lol! I can't wait.

Hi John. Don't listen to Sauga, there's no weird people over here. Ain't that right GG

I have to keep buying more, so I have ones that are two years old now and seem fine. My jars are well sealed though. If I left one out at night it would swell up like a balloon trying to suck the marine layer out of the air! Try putting yours in a ziploc with a piece of wet paper towel.

None!

I must have left mine out on a dry night as it released all of its moisture. I'll give it a go and see if that gets the lumps out.

How many uses do you get out of the Bovida's? I'm on my third round with these. I left one out on the side over night and it went hard so I put it in a jar and it sort of rehydrated itself. It's a bit lumpy lol

lol. Thanks GG! How many watts are you rocking with your new lights? It looks like you're doing a pretty decent job yourself.

Nice foot lol

lol! I can't wait.

Hi John. Don't listen to Sauga, there's no weird people over here. Ain't that right GG
Definitely no weirdo nonsense in this bitch on up yer. All boni fide broscience and taxidriver snippits of wisdom , driven by rude comments from Mr Sauga and cohorts while the good prof and I attempt to bring some sanity and a little piece of respectful but weird,,, Nah. Now the chickens !!! they are weird.
I have to keep buying more, so I have ones that are two years old now and seem fine. My jars are well sealed though. If I left one out at night it would swell up like a balloon trying to suck the marine layer out of the air! Try putting yours in a ziploc with a piece of wet paper towel.

None!
Mother in laws scones donthe trick for me. can dry a monsoon season before they need wringing out

Nice foot lol

lol! I can't wait.

According to the wattage of the lights they pull 310w each. claim to be 1.5gpw on the spec. I assume it is the plug socket figure used for the wattage of the grow with L.e.d prof ???
having an estimate of 620w x 1.5gpw = 930g . That being said . i dont expect that will be even close. lol. A couple of the girls are not looking too productive in comparison but will make up final yield i reckon. The O.s is killing it for buds followed closely by a couple of the Gz. colouring up already too in parts heres a couple for the thread at day 15 flowering
20190726_190055.jpg
20190726_190018.jpg
20190726_143805.jpg
20190726_143657.jpg
20190726_143149.jpg
20190726_143039.jpg

Orange Sherbert....

Just like the Gorilla Zkittles this one was also good fun to grow. She is a decent heavy yielder as she had a yield similar to the GZ despite being smaller. I feel in love with this ones growth and her squat and heavy nature. She really was a bush. Her buds smell fruity with a sweet tang and are pretty sticky though not quite as much as the GZ. They're heavier though and more dense. Also I think that she lives up to her name quite well as I genuinely get a kind of orange vibe from her. Her scent and colour make me feel like an orange....moving on. Overall I'm really impressed with the OS and look forward to not messing up the next one quite as much. Here is the Orange Sherbert being all orange....
ORG_DSC03950.JPG
ORG_DSC03949.JPG
ORG_DSC03943.JPG
ORG_DSC03948.JPG
ORG_DSC03944.JPG
ORG_DSC03946.JPG
ORG_DSC03947.JPG
ORG_DSC03952.JPG
ORG_DSC03953.JPG
ORG_DSC03955.JPG

Mrs Alafornia is impressed, as am I. Thank you.

driven by rude comments from Mr Sauga and cohorts while the good prof and I attempt to bring some sanity
I'm not sure that I'm qualified to be left with the mammoth task of restoring sanity to the loons who frequent these pages
Mrs Alafornia is impressed, as am I. Thank you.
thanks Al! The next one is coming down now. More bud pics will be here soon!
Where'd Shed put that Kettle?
In his shed of course

Just beautiful prof:drool:

Hope you have alot of jars you are going to need them.

My wife was browsing the Barney's site last night and was drawn to the Pog. I showed her your Pog pic this morning now she really wants me to order them lol

Back
Top Bottom