Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Scissor hands! Lol

Anyway, back to the programme....

I've just removed the Orange Sherbert buds from the stems and have them on the rack. They're so close to being dry now. We should have the dry weights tomorrow. Another good plant from 200w of lighting. The nugs are no way near as large as the POG's but really good for how cheap they were to grow. The soil was cheap garden centre soil mixed in with a little recycled soil. The lighting was only 200w and I only feed them with one product for most of the grow. The MegaCrop is going strong as I've still got about a quarter of the bag left and I've used it to feed the Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert and the mighty POG lol. And I've been using it for other things here and there like giving my actual garden a light watering with it. I'm going to use it for an entire hydro grow next to see how it fairs up there but my suspicions are that it will be perfect. I highly recommend it as an all in one nutrient source. Back to the Orange Sherbert. She's been great and you can see just how much bud she had in amongst her dense foliage. I'd love to see this plant under some big lights in a more open set up....like next door in the POG's tent. Here's a sneak peak of some OS before I do the final weight in which will hopefully be tomorrow. Happy growing everyone....
ORG_DSC03902.JPG
ORG_DSC03904.JPG
ORG_DSC03907.JPG
ORG_DSC03908.JPG
ORG_DSC03910.JPG
ORG_DSC03911.JPG
ORG_DSC03912.JPG
That has turned out perfect Prof. As you rightly mention , all on 200w !!!. easily forgotten whe you follow the grow and her size throughout. interested in the megacrop without a doubt now. wonder how it fairs in coco.??. Astounding result amd well deserved. Love it

Hey Prof! Hope you're doing well.
Looking great in the garden brother. :yahoo: Seedlings are right on track and growing well. POG is.... i'm so excited to see it get chopped. I can still remember the clean up you did on that girl, man it was cool watching this one grow. Iv'e seen her vigorous growth on your end as well as GG's POG doing so well now - i'm so amped to grow it!
GZ and OS looks so good :cough: i'm not sure which one i visually prefer. Which one are you leaning towards? Any testers?
Congrats on the flip to 12/12. Looking forward to seeing some fresh pistils!
I'm good thanks Irie! So far I'm leaning towards the GZ slightly as far as smell is concerned. The OS buds feel more impressive to hold in your hand though. They both smell like they'll taste great. I've had a small tester of the GZ but that was before I chopped the plants down. I may have a little go tomorrow though. MrSauga has a POG now as well. I can't remember if I've seen you over that way or not. It won't be long now and she's coming down. Gotta get my harvesting head on again lol. Thanks Irie and hope life's treating you well my friend
:passitleft:

That has turned out perfect Prof. As you rightly mention , all on 200w !!!. easily forgotten whe you follow the grow and her size throughout. interested in the megacrop without a doubt now. wonder how it fairs in coco.??. Astounding result amd well deserved. Love it
Hey GG! I'd say give it a go. It's the same price as your standard litre bottle of nutes so around £15 but it goes a lot further. It's really easy to use as well and should work well with all mediums. Definitely worth checking out

Scissor hands! Lol

Anyway, back to the programme....

I've just removed the Orange Sherbert buds from the stems and have them on the rack. They're so close to being dry now. We should have the dry weights tomorrow. Another good plant from 200w of lighting. The nugs are no way near as large as the POG's but really good for how cheap they were to grow. The soil was cheap garden centre soil mixed in with a little recycled soil. The lighting was only 200w and I only feed them with one product for most of the grow. The MegaCrop is going strong as I've still got about a quarter of the bag left and I've used it to feed the Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert and the mighty POG lol. And I've been using it for other things here and there like giving my actual garden a light watering with it. I'm going to use it for an entire hydro grow next to see how it fairs up there but my suspicions are that it will be perfect. I highly recommend it as an all in one nutrient source. Back to the Orange Sherbert. She's been great and you can see just how much bud she had in amongst her dense foliage. I'd love to see this plant under some big lights in a more open set up....like next door in the POG's tent. Here's a sneak peak of some OS before I do the final weight in which will hopefully be tomorrow. Happy growing everyone....
ORG_DSC03902.JPG
ORG_DSC03904.JPG
ORG_DSC03907.JPG
ORG_DSC03908.JPG
ORG_DSC03910.JPG
ORG_DSC03911.JPG
ORG_DSC03912.JPG
Beautiful buds I would love to smoke a huge joint with those

Beautiful buds I would love to smoke a huge joint with those
Me too buddy. I'm just about to go and do the weigh in and perhaps roll up some Gorilla Zkittles. Then I'll go out and sit on the balcony which is currently very hot. It's a bit of a sun trap. It's 25C in the growroom at the moment and out here it's....
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG

No....wait, it's getting hotter!....
IMG_0052.JPG

It's officially the hottest day ever recorded in the UK! And it's still getting hotter!

Holy cow Professor! Stay cool and hydrated and protect the young'n from the heat. I just read that we're going to see more heat-related deaths now than cold-related ones.

😓
I was listening to something very similar at work today. They were saying that the equatorial region will become uninhabitable in the not too distant future. Animal species have been moving north to escape the rising temperatures for decades. There's been at least 2 records broken in the UK this year one being the hottest day on record which was today and the other being the hottest day ever recorded in the winter. It seems to be returning to normal tomorrow but I bet there'll be another one before the summers over. Either that or we'll get insanely heavy rain for the next 3 months, it is the summer holidays after all and that's what happens when the kids usually break up lol

Wow prof that's a crazy heat wave your having there stay cool buddy.
It's been quite a mild summer here we usually have a hundreds of wildfires in my home province every year ,last year was so bad the smoke from the fires blocked the sun for about a week and a half. By comparison this year we have only had 27 which is well below the norm

Hey Professor,
glad to hear you bearing with that heat. I used to walk to school on the pavement, barefoot, about three miles without water. It was a dusty road and tumbleweed would blow by often.
There was this one time a car pulled over about 50 yards ahead. I remember running up to the car, barely able to breathe through the thick humidity and haze and I looked at the frost on the window from the running AC. The window rolled down slowly and the driver tossed me some habernero potato chips and drove off. I said wtf man. I still have that wrapper to this day only because they were the first shoes I made. I wore them the rest of the way to school.
Where was I going with this?

Anyhow I hope you and the Mrs are OK.

Back
Top Bottom