Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I hope you have big fans going in the drying room at 80% RH!
I have a fan blowing though I wouldn't call it big. There's a storm coming in and the air is sticky and clammy. Last night the bud was drier than it was this morning.

Phantom OG....

The POG is starting to look like a bit of a mess now. She's getting close to harvest and her branches are giving up one by one. Her buds have put on some serious weight over the last week and she's finally giving in and collapsing. Her leaves are starting to go pale and some of the lowest are beginning to fall off. I gave her what will probably be her final watering today as I'm thinking about pulling her down on Sunday. I've changed my mind and decided that she is indeed going to be a chore to trim lol. Anyway here she is....
ORG_DSC03846.JPG
ORG_DSC03847.JPG
ORG_DSC03848.JPG
ORG_DSC03849.JPG
ORG_DSC03851.JPG
ORG_DSC03852.JPG
ORG_DSC03853.JPG
ORG_DSC03854.JPG
ORG_DSC03855.JPG
ORG_DSC03857.JPG

Phantom OG....

The POG is starting to look like a bit of a mess now. She's getting close to harvest and her branches are giving up one by one. Her buds have put on some serious weight over the last week and she's finally giving in and collapsing. Her leaves are starting to go pale and some of the lowest are beginning to fall off. I gave her what will probably be her final watering today as I'm thinking about pulling her down on Sunday. I've changed my mind and decided that she is indeed going to be a chore to trim lol. Anyway here she is....
ORG_DSC03846.JPG
ORG_DSC03847.JPG
ORG_DSC03848.JPG
ORG_DSC03849.JPG
ORG_DSC03851.JPG
ORG_DSC03852.JPG
ORG_DSC03853.JPG
ORG_DSC03854.JPG
ORG_DSC03855.JPG
ORG_DSC03857.JPG

Ya prof looks like you definitely have your work cut out for you the Pog is absolutely loaded :yummy:

I dub thee Professor Scissor Hands :laugh:

Wow your going tobhave sore hands. May have to break out the gloves the doctor prescribe for you in your teens for friction reduction !. lol. Another Primo smoke coming down. great job mate.

Ya prof looks like you definitely have your work cut out for you the Pog is absolutely loaded :yummy:

I dub thee Professor Scissor Hands :laugh:
Having scissor hands could make transplanting seedlings pretty interesting
Wow your going tobhave sore hands. May have to break out the gloves the doctor prescribe for you in your teens for friction reduction !. lol. Another Primo smoke coming down. great job mate.
you mean the marigold's with the sandpaper grip?

Having scissor hands could make transplanting seedlings pretty interesting

you mean the marigold's with the sandpaper grip?
Nottm goalie gloves. lol

Scissor hands! Lol

Anyway, back to the programme....

I've just removed the Orange Sherbert buds from the stems and have them on the rack. They're so close to being dry now. We should have the dry weights tomorrow. Another good plant from 200w of lighting. The nugs are no way near as large as the POG's but really good for how cheap they were to grow. The soil was cheap garden centre soil mixed in with a little recycled soil. The lighting was only 200w and I only feed them with one product for most of the grow. The MegaCrop is going strong as I've still got about a quarter of the bag left and I've used it to feed the Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert and the mighty POG lol. And I've been using it for other things here and there like giving my actual garden a light watering with it. I'm going to use it for an entire hydro grow next to see how it fairs up there but my suspicions are that it will be perfect. I highly recommend it as an all in one nutrient source. Back to the Orange Sherbert. She's been great and you can see just how much bud she had in amongst her dense foliage. I'd love to see this plant under some big lights in a more open set up....like next door in the POG's tent. Here's a sneak peak of some OS before I do the final weight in which will hopefully be tomorrow. Happy growing everyone....
ORG_DSC03902.JPG
ORG_DSC03904.JPG
ORG_DSC03907.JPG
ORG_DSC03908.JPG
ORG_DSC03910.JPG
ORG_DSC03911.JPG
ORG_DSC03912.JPG

Love that orange and green and sparkly sheen!
I'm going to use it for an entire hydro grow next to see how it fairs up there but my suspicions are that it will be perfect.

Love that orange and green and sparkly sheen!

I still have to pick a few of the sugars off. The tops have gone quite dark on some of the larger nugs.

Thanks Shed. I'll check out WH's thread.

Flowering Tent Day 4....

There are definitely signs that the 2 BG41's need a drink now. Both have a slightly droopy appearance and the humidity is dropping in the tent. I shall water them in the morning before work to see if I can get them to perk up in time for pictures when I get back home. I'm still happy with all of them, even SL 2 who I thought was going to be a runt after her run in with the thrips early on. She's doing fine and still has a chance at being the biggest and baddest. Tomorrow I'm only going to give them 10ltr of water between the 4 of them and see how long it is before they need another. I can't remember if I ever mentioned it or not but these plants are no longer under 200w and are instead under 400w. I'm using one of the red cobs to try and promote a little stretch as I'm aiming for slightly taller plants this time around. I may even put it up to 600w by adding the other cob light but that depends on the weather which at the moment is killer. I'm starting to look like I'm made out of mahogany! I used to remember the days when I used to relish the idea of working outdoors in the summer. The grass is always greener lol....
ORG_DSC03913.JPG
ORG_DSC03920.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC03914.JPG

BG41 1....
ORG_DSC03915.JPG

BG41 2....
ORG_DSC03916.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC03919.JPG

SL 1....
ORG_DSC03917.JPG

SL 2....
ORG_DSC03918.JPG

Hey Prof! Hope you're doing well.
Looking great in the garden brother. :yahoo: Seedlings are right on track and growing well. POG is.... i'm so excited to see it get chopped. I can still remember the clean up you did on that girl, man it was cool watching this one grow. Iv'e seen her vigorous growth on your end as well as GG's POG doing so well now - i'm so amped to grow it!
GZ and OS looks so good :cough: i'm not sure which one i visually prefer. Which one are you leaning towards? Any testers?
Congrats on the flip to 12/12. Looking forward to seeing some fresh pistils!

Back
Top Bottom