Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Just beautiful prof:drool:

Hope you have alot of jars you are going to need them.

My wife was browsing the Barney's site last night and was drawn to the Pog. I showed her your Pog pic this morning now she really wants me to order them lol
I'm about half way through but I need a break. Mrs.F has been working in the evenings recently so I'm on my own with the kids and they keep demanding my attention lol. I may have to finish the rest tomorrow. She's got some nice sized nugs on her N
holy shit prof , she is massive too. amazing result. bye bye pog.
i know how you felt about her GG so I'm going to smoke some scissor hash for you in her memory

I'm around half way there. It's not been too bad but my eyes are starting to suffer. She's only half a plant now....
ORG_DSC04011.JPG
ORG_DSC04020.JPG

Her bud feels heavy on the hangers....
ORG_DSC04017.JPG
ORG_DSC04018.JPG
ORG_DSC04019.JPG

Time for a break. It's a bit hairy but whatever....
ORG_DSC04013.JPG
ORG_DSC04014.JPG
ORG_DSC04015.JPG
ORG_DSC04016.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

I've not been focusing on these for the last couple day so apologies for that. They're doing ok but I think that they've been growing a little slowly. I think that the heat has been affecting them a little as this is the only tent that isn't ventilated. Because it just has a small light and a fan blowing air around it is normally ok but the heat wave increased the temps in her to around 31C which isn't the end of the world. It's gone back down now to 22C and I think I can see them picking up the pace already. After the POG has been dried and the grow room is clean again I'll transplant the 3 soil plants into their next pots which will be 7ltr fabric pots. Then I'll put them into the 5 gallon pots just before they go into flower. I'm not too impressed with the soil that I used for these and don't think that it's great for germinating seeds. Soon I'll have plenty more soil and won't need to use this stuff again. Here we are today....
ORG_DSC04004.JPG
ORG_DSC03994.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC03991.JPG
ORG_DSC03995.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC03992.JPG

ORG_DSC03996.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC03993.JPG
ORG_DSC03997.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04000.JPG
ORG_DSC04002.JPG

Flowering Tent Update....

Now I have a little confession to make with these. If you remember the other day when I said that I think that they'll need watering soon. Well the Blue Gelato's really needed watering. In the morning when I got up to feed them before work they were limp. The lowest leaves were so bad that I though that that I'd have to remove them. They literally looked like they had been removed from the plant and had started to dry out. I've never seen one of my plants get that dry before. I watered them and went to work thinking the worst. When I arrived home they didn't look too bad. I think we were lucky with that one. I'm going to give them another watering tomorrow as I only gave them the half watering to avoid the flooding. The Strawberry Lemonade's weren't affected and don't seem to drink as much as the Blue Gelato's. Here we are on flowering Day 7....
ORG_DSC04005.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC04006.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC04007.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC04008.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC04009.JPG

I'm about half way through but I need a break. Mrs.F has been working in the evenings recently so I'm on my own with the kids and they keep demanding my attention lol. I may have to finish the rest tomorrow. She's got some nice sized nugs on her N

i know how you felt about her GG so I'm going to smoke some scissor hash for you in her memory
Big respect Prof. so sad to see the last of her but so thrilled she was such a massive sucess. She will be am amazing smoke. good luck in the numbers mate.

I'm around half way there. It's not been too bad but my eyes are starting to suffer. She's only half a plant now....
ORG_DSC04011.JPG
ORG_DSC04020.JPG

Her bud feels heavy on the hangers....
ORG_DSC04017.JPG
ORG_DSC04018.JPG
ORG_DSC04019.JPG

Time for a break. It's a bit hairy but whatever....
ORG_DSC04013.JPG
ORG_DSC04014.JPG
ORG_DSC04015.JPG
ORG_DSC04016.JPG
Look at them snips.
loving her colours prof.

Veg Tent Update....

I've not been focusing on these for the last couple day so apologies for that. They're doing ok but I think that they've been growing a little slowly. I think that the heat has been affecting them a little as this is the only tent that isn't ventilated. Because it just has a small light and a fan blowing air around it is normally ok but the heat wave increased the temps in her to around 31C which isn't the end of the world. It's gone back down now to 22C and I think I can see them picking up the pace already. After the POG has been dried and the grow room is clean again I'll transplant the 3 soil plants into their next pots which will be 7ltr fabric pots. Then I'll put them into the 5 gallon pots just before they go into flower. I'm not too impressed with the soil that I used for these and don't think that it's great for germinating seeds. Soon I'll have plenty more soil and won't need to use this stuff again. Here we are today....
ORG_DSC04004.JPG
ORG_DSC03994.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC03991.JPG
ORG_DSC03995.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC03992.JPG

ORG_DSC03996.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC03993.JPG
ORG_DSC03997.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC04000.JPG
ORG_DSC04002.JPG
All looking brilliant for a new start and strains Prof. shiskaberry looks a stocky girl in the making too.

Flowering Tent Update....

Now I have a little confession to make with these. If you remember the other day when I said that I think that they'll need watering soon. Well the Blue Gelato's really needed watering. In the morning when I got up to feed them before work they were limp. The lowest leaves were so bad that I though that that I'd have to remove them. They literally looked like they had been removed from the plant and had started to dry out. I've never seen one of my plants get that dry before. I watered them and went to work thinking the worst. When I arrived home they didn't look too bad. I think we were lucky with that one. I'm going to give them another watering tomorrow as I only gave them the half watering to avoid the flooding. The Strawberry Lemonade's weren't affected and don't seem to drink as much as the Blue Gelato's. Here we are on flowering Day 7....
ORG_DSC04005.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC04006.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC04007.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC04008.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC04009.JPG
Lucky catch mate. all good and looking productive.

I lied! These are actually the final pics....
ORG_DSC03971.JPG
ORG_DSC03972.JPG
ORG_DSC03973.JPG
ORG_DSC03974.JPG
ORG_DSC03975.JPG
ORG_DSC03977.JPG
ORG_DSC03978.JPG
ORG_DSC03979.JPG
ORG_DSC03980.JPG
ORG_DSC03982.JPG
Adieu mon amor ~
Je veux contempler une dernière fois ta beauté.

Oh my POG, what have you done to me?! I don’t even know how to speak French!

Hey Prof! Glad to hear things are cooling off on your end, i was worried you were gonna melt. You pommies are getting hotter weather than us Africans! :rofl::surf:
Nice write up on the GZ and the OS, and that's a super impressive haul from the two plants under 200w. You're a damn magician :nomo: Those nugs are dripping in frost and look so good after the dry going into the jars and the cure hasn't even begun. Looking forward to the smoke report on them. :rollit: I seriously need to move away from HPS asap. the results are good but the elec consumption is killing me. I can't remember if your 200w light is DIY or what is it?

:rip:RIP to the POG! It was a pleasure to watch her grow and as iv'e mentioned i'll definitely be growing her out in the future. She was a vigorous growing throughout veg & bloom and overall quite impressive by the look of it. Those nugs look rock hard and completely covered in trichs. It's sad to see her chopped but damn those flowers look good :headbanger: how was the scissor hash? That's a big haul on the pog.
Looking good in the veg tent. Bloom tent looks great too - they don't seem to be stretch too much. Looking forward to watching your next flower show!

My mother in law is better hung than me !!!
:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::goof::popcorn:
at day 15 flowering
Damn GG, i'm going to pop over to your journal now - but damn your flower production is very impressive for day 15! :bravo:big nugs heading your way!

Hey Prof! Glad to hear things are cooling off on your end, i was worried you were gonna melt. You pommies are getting hotter weather than us Africans! :rofl::surf:
Nice write up on the GZ and the OS, and that's a super impressive haul from the two plants under 200w. You're a damn magician :nomo: Those nugs are dripping in frost and look so good after the dry going into the jars and the cure hasn't even begun. Looking forward to the smoke report on them. :rollit: I seriously need to move away from HPS asap. the results are good but the elec consumption is killing me. I can't remember if your 200w light is DIY or what is it?

:rip:RIP to the POG! It was a pleasure to watch her grow and as iv'e mentioned i'll definitely be growing her out in the future. She was a vigorous growing throughout veg & bloom and overall quite impressive by the look of it. Those nugs look rock hard and completely covered in trichs. It's sad to see her chopped but damn those flowers look good :headbanger: how was the scissor hash? That's a big haul on the pog.
Looking good in the veg tent. Bloom tent looks great too - they don't seem to be stretch too much. Looking forward to watching your next flower show!

Damn GG, i'm going to pop over to your journal now - but damn your flower production is very impressive for day 15! :bravo:big nugs heading your way!
Thankyou Irie. A positive and much appreciated post mate. These lights are shockingly good. seeing prof in 200w , doing this voodoo has me hopeful on the OS . she is productive and i see now how you did so well Prof. ( aside from your skill and witchcraft !!)
20190729_161037.jpg
20190729_161008.jpg
20190729_160959.jpg

Prof has shown an excellent example of maximising your wattage. hope he submits to all the comps. Barneys recognition should be imminent!!!.

The queen is dead, long live the queen!
Adieu mon amor ~

I know right. She made me go a little Greek sometimes. Σας έκανα να χρησιμοποιήσετε τον μεταφραστή

good to see you Irie. Thanks man, means a lot.

Last week was crazy. We got a little taste of the Saharan air. It's back to normal now though and is about to rain. That's the England I'm used to.

I'm pretty pleased with these but I know I could do better. The GZ could have been cleaned up a hell of a lot more. She probably used up a lot of energy on that crazy amount of lower stuff. The OS was better but would have benefited from a few more leaves coming off. I should have trained them earlier as well. The results were good though and I've learnt a few things along the way.

I'll pm you about the lights as they're not sponsored. I'll just say this though, they're good but costly and you can get lights that are just as good at a better price. It was kind of an impulse buy after loosing 2 crops to heat lol

I'll put some pics of the POG up shortly. I've obviously not tried her yet but based on everything up to this point I can safely say that I can recommend her as good plant to grow. She looks good, was easy and seems pretty hardy. The thrips were on her most of the way and had a good go at some of her lowers but she wasn't bothered lol.

I had a balls up in the veg tent but I think everything's cool. They still seem to be growing well and are starting to show some flowers already
Thankyou Irie. A positive and much appreciated post mate. These lights are shockingly good. seeing prof in 200w , doing this voodoo has me hopeful on the OS . she is productive and i see now how you did so well Prof. ( aside from your skill and witchcraft !!)
20190729_161037.jpg
20190729_161008.jpg
20190729_160959.jpg

Prof has shown an excellent example of maximising your wattage. hope he submits to all the comps. Barneys recognition should be imminent!!!.
Lol. It doesn't feel like skill sometimes. More like Mr Bean. Your Phantom is doing great. All the plants in your tent are looking healthy as can be in fact. How is your BG41 coming on?

Hey 420! It's been another crazy weekend at the profs house. I didn't get half of what I wanted to get done but the POG is down and drying. My daughter has been ill and we've been taking it in turns looking after her. She likes to sleep in 20 minute intervals at the moment so I'm pretty ruined going into the new week. Oh well. As mad as it sounds, it's worth it. I'll put some pics up shortly of what's been going on in the growroom. Happy growing everyone....

I know right. She made me go a little Greek sometimes. Σας έκανα να χρησιμοποιήσετε τον μεταφραστή
Wow Prof... that was next level! :rofl::rofl:
Sorry to hear your lil one isn’t feeling well. Hope she feels better soon :love:

Wow Prof... that was next level! :rofl::rofl:
Sorry to hear your lil one isn’t feeling well. Hope she feels better soon :love:
Lol, my Greek could do with some work.
We think that the lil one is going through one of those developmental stages where they go nuts and nothing pleases them for a while. She's been a bit better today but is tired instead and we all know what tired babies get like lol.
Πραγματικά? :)

Adieu mon amor ~

" Monge too Rodney , monge too"- Del boy Trotter,1995

The queen is dead, long live the queen!

good to see you Irie. Thanks man, means a lot.

Last week was crazy. We got a little taste of the Saharan air. It's back to normal now though and is about to rain. That's the England I'm used to.

I'm pretty pleased with these but I know I could do better. The GZ could have been cleaned up a hell of a lot more. She probably used up a lot of energy on that crazy amount of lower stuff. The OS was better but would have benefited from a few more leaves coming off. I should have trained them earlier as well. The results were good though and I've learnt a few things along the way.

I'll pm you about the lights as they're not sponsored. I'll just say this though, they're good but costly and you can get lights that are just as good at a better price. It was kind of an impulse buy after loosing 2 crops to heat lol

I'll put some pics of the POG up shortly. I've obviously not tried her yet but based on everything up to this point I can safely say that I can recommend her as good plant to grow. She looks good, was easy and seems pretty hardy. The thrips were on her most of the way and had a good go at some of her lowers but she wasn't bothered lol.

I had a balls up in the veg tent but I think everything's cool. They still seem to be growing well and are starting to show some flowers already

Lol. It doesn't feel like skill sometimes. More like Mr Bean. Your Phantom is doing great. All the plants in your tent are looking healthy as can be in fact. How is your BG41 coming on?
Thanks prof. Bg41 is plodding along nicely and stacking up her buds. She doesnt look as big budded as Os or the Gz but her and Pog are very similar. She did stretch quite a bit and her nodes are fairly distant from each other. i dont think she will be long filled colas but her bud sets are going to be decent and in clumps. She has been in the middle row this week but will be shuffled again soon to get her some middle light par soaking. No disappointments with her so far and looks like she could hold weight. will take a couple of pics tomorrow for you to look at

Lol, my Greek could do with some work.
We think that the lil one is going through one of those developmental stages where they go nuts and nothing pleases them for a while. She's been a bit better today but is tired instead and we all know what tired babies get like lol.
Πραγματικά? :)
Poor little one. hate seeing them unwell. would slay dragons for them but do feel useless when they are ill. get well soon mini mini miss Prof.

Hey 420! It's been another crazy weekend at the profs house. I didn't get half of what I wanted to get done but the POG is down and drying. My daughter has been ill and we've been taking it in turns looking after her. She likes to sleep in 20 minute intervals at the moment so I'm pretty ruined going into the new week. Oh well. As mad as it sounds, it's worth it. I'll put some pics up shortly of what's been going on in the growroom. Happy growing everyone....
hope it isnt those horrible evil jabs from the snake oil salesman for smithkline mate. gave them things a wide berth for my girls , our doctor hates me because she cannot tell.me.a thing about the shot they want to inject i to them. called her out about the facts and her lack of knowledge about what is even in the adjutants had her flapping like a matrix glitch.lol
Hope she is getting better now mate. pog can wait !!. big love,peace good fortunes your way mate

Back
Top Bottom