Back For Another Grow

Just noticed the lil bug near the top of that bud. when my eyes wake up I need to go do bug control. How do I make little circles around the bug in the pic ? Do ya do it before ya post the pic ? is it something in that drop down menu. It's bad enough not being as smart as a fifth grader but I saw a kindergarten-er in the supermarket using her smart phone typing ten times faster than I ever could or will ever be able to. guess I'm just a knuckle dragger. The bugs there I just can't draw a lil circle ⭕ around it. tried the lil pencil thingy an nothin

IMG_20240902_060908430.jpg

Welp, after seeing the girls in natural light I'm feeling a lot better about them. The big girl should be able to get thru the next 4-5 weeks without life threatening bug damage. The smaller one is iffy she could go either way, but I'm ok with that. The bonsai "Big Bertha" I'm just keep messing with her an see what happens
IMG_20240902_082835934.jpg

This nice dry day makes sifting keef easier. anyone ever try using a flour sifter... why does my keef taste better than my buds ? it kinda reminds me of the blonde hash I used to get in the 70's

IMG_20240902_123522923.jpg
A beer, paint, or nut milk strainer bag works better
Shake when frozen the trichomes snap off the trim leaves

Gave em their second feeding of Beastie Bloooms. well in the process, they got a third of a gallon the home Depot one only got a quart. the bonsai got the terp tea to see what effect it has on her. not sure why I do these things, like over feed and hover over them all day. I think most of my problems are light related, when I grew under MH / HPS I grew much bigger an healthy er plants. This mornings pics. the yellow-e r one is the big lights

IMG_20240901_062759633.jpg

20200708_054538.jpg

IMG_20240901_062805229.jpg
Like WOWSA!!! The girls look great! Incredible, Chris!:Namaste:

The thrips… it bites big donkey dicks that your girls are infested. I had spider mites once and they only kept getting worse. So… I can only suggest using a Neem Oil based product.

I use Safe Gardens 3 in 1 neem oil ready to spray. I’ve used it on my tomatoes and have used it in the past on my beloved girls. It is a natural ingredient, meaning it comes from the neem tree, a botanical, not synthesized. It’s a fungicide, insecticide, and miticide. I think it gets absorbed in the plant. it’s safe to use right up to harvest on my tomatoes and it sure works.

It’s gets harder and harder to use tho as the buds get denser, risking mold, although I’ve never used it late in flowering. When I used it, my girls were in early to mid-flower, I just drenched the entire plant inside, outside and upside down, haha, in a place where the run off could be wiped up later. And after lights out to prevent leaf burn from the lights. And I ran fans to help them dry overnight. That’s it and my girls looked so happy the next morning and the mites were gone, maybe I sprayed two weeks later too just to be sure I protected them before they really packed on their buds.

I believe it also works on thrips. We give these nasty pests the perfect environment to thrive and multiply. And they can do that extremely fast.

Don’t mean to be a “bossy” granny! I just keep seeing them on these beautiful girls of yours and I am concerned for them and want them to thrive in their final bud packing time. You do whatever YOU think is best, ALWAYS. 🤐You have sure grown some beauties!!!

:hug: :hug::hug:Big Granny Hugs:hug::hug::hug:

Welp, after seeing the girls in natural light I'm feeling a lot better about them. The big girl should be able to get thru the next 4-5 weeks without life threatening bug damage. The smaller one is iffy she could go either way, but I'm ok with that. The bonsai "Big Bertha" I'm just keep messing with her an see what happens
IMG_20240902_082835934.jpg
That’s just plain Purdy. Lovaly colors. Beautiful. :drool: Drooling here!
:hug::hug::hug:Purple Granny Hugs!:hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom