Back For Another Grow

Hope it's not the same pics 🤞

IMG_20240904_061921474.jpg

IMG_20240904_061917558.jpg

Dang I miss the 5 AM sunrise already, an this 48 degrees in the overnight is way too early in September for that shite

IMG_20240903_061901671.jpg

IMG_20240903_061907491.jpg

IMG_20240903_061907491.jpg
Wow Chris they are looking fantastic !
Big change since Ive seen last, your getting some colors coming in.

Morning All, just woke up and ready to go back to sleep. yep tossin an turnin all night. The shortening days are getting depressing, welp there's always a bright side, an apple season is here. if I hadn't smoked all my sugar leaves I was gunna make (well try) pie crust with em. hmmm getting high while eating apple pie. ok, on with the show

IMG_20240905_061404889.jpg

IMG_20240905_061410961.jpg

I don't know GDB, every time i look in the mirror there's this weird old guy looking back at me. I love that song, I can remember seeing big Cadillac Eldo's with the diamond in the back vinyl roof windows and gangsta whitewalls. I would have killed to have been named Curtis, the bully's had no way of making fun of it. but I got called chrissy or sissy. my mother was reading winny the poo to my sister whilst preggers with me and thought Christopher Robin would be a good name for me. not someone I asspired to be like. but Tony Curtis, he made a movie with Marilyn Monroe. hmph that's the only one his movies I rember and don't really remember him being in it, guess I'm easily distracted
I hope you got your knuckles wet, Sissy Chrissy would have been fighting words for me. 😆

You really know how to make them ladies open up and flower 🌺 and I agree with ya, they get all excited early morning an put out that aroma ..probably their way of wagging a tail 💚

Could also be my smaaaht pone getting smaaht on me, damm stupid phone. where's my rotary phone with a party line☎️ ha! even the emojis don't know what rotary phone is
What's a party line?

I red somewhere that garlic repels thrips, if I added garlic to the water would the plants taste garlicky and the thrips abandon them ?

IMG_20240901_062812139.jpg

IMG_20240901_062819173.jpg
That might be a really good idea. Technically that's what Sierra Natural Science 203 is, it's concentrated rosemary and garlic for a root drench. Kills soft bodies critters.

What's a party line?
Party lines… now that takes us back, eh? My “Daddy” (RIP) limited our phone time to 5 minutes. But we listened in on some of the neighbors when we could! Imagine having to share your phone with 10 neighboring families! Gotta keep up with some technology. Cell phones have even come a long way. Hubby had a huge thing that plugged into his work van - it took up some room!

Party lines… now that takes us back, eh? My “Daddy” (RIP) limited our phone time to 5 minutes. But we listened in on some of the neighbors when we could! Imagine having to share your phone with 10 neighboring families! Gotta keep up with some technology. Cell phones have even come a long way. Hubby had a huge thing that plugged into his work van - it took up some room!
I had a friend back in the day he carried a little briefcase that the cell phone was in. in the day that was considered tiny, he thought he was the beez neez. an it only cost like $130 a month unless he went over his limit.

Back
Top Bottom