Back For Another Grow

Thanks granny, I have to stop calling you granny. every time I do I picture granny from the Beverly hillbilly s . I think ur rite, she's still growing. I've probably messed up with the watering, too much / too little. It's a bit confusing dealing with different sizes containers. But she seems to be pulling out of it I'm seeing new green leaves starting to grow in the bud. as the plants get sticker so do my fingers, I'm down to the last of my stash of roaches an it really sux smoking roaches. I've. noticed that since I've cut back on my daily intake my anxiety has been a lot worse and my tolerance for stupid people is very low. Luv ya grams. I was always my grandmother favorite grandchild I was born on n her birthday

They seem to really like the Cha-Ching

IMG_20240910_064543058.jpg

IMG_20240910_064550373.jpg

IMG_20240910_064554288.jpg

IMG_20240910_064601320.jpg

They seem to really like the Cha-Ching

IMG_20240910_064543058.jpg

IMG_20240910_064550373.jpg

IMG_20240910_064554288.jpg

IMG_20240910_064601320.jpg

WOWSA! Look at all the new white pistols on yer ladies!!! WOWSA!
They are adding much to their buds for you! Very very pretty to watch!

Hey, I love “Grams”! It means I won’t have to cook you any possum soup! LOL:thumb::high-five:

Love your J at the bridge joint! :rofl:

So sorry about your anxiety. I know what that feels like. It’s so great to be able to grow yourself some medicine that helps!!! So keep on growing, Chris! :high-five:

I'm down to the last of my stash of roaches an it really sux smoking roaches. I've. noticed that since I've cut back on my daily intake my anxiety has been a lot worse and my tolerance for stupid people is very low.
You should think about switching to edibles with your next harvest. When you light stuff on fire you burn up (and therefore waste) a big chunk of the goodies. With edibles your body uses more of the product making your stash last longer.

You should think about switching to edibles with your next harvest. When you light stuff on fire you burn up (and therefore waste) a big chunk of the goodies. With edibles your body uses more of the product making your stash last longer.
That’s a great thought! I find the edible high a bit … let’s just say different and it took me a bit to get used to it, but I now find it to be longer lasting, deeper relaxation and/or concentration. Sugar leaves are super to cook with. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom