Back For Another Grow

The girls were bone dry this morning, I soaked them Tuesday - Wednesday and with the heat not so bad I didn't think they'd dry out so fast, the bugs must be drinking too much water. Guess I didn't realize how much the fans dried things out so fast and probably moved all the bugs out of the room. My eyesight is so bad I'd only notice the bugs flying around if they were the size of crows

IMG_20240817_061437443.jpg

IMG_20240817_061402219.jpg

IMG_20240817_061508360.jpg

IMG_20240817_061416929.jpg
I love looking at your flowers I think your flowers are prettier than a rose. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Plants are looking Sweet Chris!

That song was HUGE one summer! (My name is Curtis too, but my mom said she named me after Tony Curtis because of his pretty eyes. Go figure, a black guy named after a blue-eyed white guy! :) )

Chris, if you glance into a mirror you'll see that not very many actually got by! 😁
I don't know GDB, every time i look in the mirror there's this weird old guy looking back at me. I love that song, I can remember seeing big Cadillac Eldo's with the diamond in the back vinyl roof windows and gangsta whitewalls. I would have killed to have been named Curtis, the bully's had no way of making fun of it. but I got called chrissy or sissy. my mother was reading winny the poo to my sister whilst preggers with me and thought Christopher Robin would be a good name for me. not someone I asspired to be like. but Tony Curtis, he made a movie with Marilyn Monroe. hmph that's the only one his movies I rember and don't really remember him being in it, guess I'm easily distracted

Welp, I still have bugs. it's hard to see em but they are there, they hide on the underside of the leaves. I'll put up pics if ya look hard you can see it, not sure what order the pics will be in, so it may take a few tries. On the top of the middle finger on the top pic

IMG_20240820_081535965.jpg

IMG_20240820_081612189.jpg

IMG_20240820_081636406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom