Back For Another Grow

So you have a brain scanner strapped to your head!?
funny-meme-about-what-is-really-going-on-in-your-brain.jpeg

NURSE... I keep pressing the button but but it doesn't work as good ! incase you've never had surgery after you come too and are in a observation ward, they give you a thingy with a button you press to get a bit of pain meds. after a bit I kept pressing the button with no results. I think it was just a gimmick to make you think were getting pain meds as you wanted them not as fast as they felt you needed them

NURSE... I keep pressing the button but but it doesn't work as good ! incase you've never had surgery after you come too and are in a observation ward, they give you a thingy with a button you press to get a bit of pain meds. after a bit I kept pressing the button with no results. I think it was just a gimmick to make you think were getting pain meds as you wanted them not as fast as they felt you needed them
Hehehe...hell yeah...the morphine button. 💜 They got smart an put a timer thingy in it so the patient can't accident overdose. Lol

Hehehe...hell yeah...the morphine button. 💜 They got smart an put a timer thingy in it so the patient can't accident overdose. Lol
You cannot overdose on morphine. If you take too much it'll kill you. :straightface:

Chris, how often are you watering the one in the small container? She's really made a nice comeback! :Rasta:

another day and one day closer to harvest. Buds are developing nicely, not sure about watering the heat hasn't been an issue for days so I'm not sure if every other day is too much for them. the brain is not functioning properly and I've lost my place in this grow, even after reading thru this journal I don't know what I'm doing.

IMG_20240813_061632610.jpg

IMG_20240813_061640486.jpg

IMG_20240813_061643314.jpg

IMG_20240813_061647449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom