Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Whats up every1! :thumb:

Now i believe it's time to show this little lady some attention! :high-five:
Here's some photo's of the only girl i've got going at the moment, the Original Amnesia Auto.. She's really started growing upwards and the smell is amazing already :) and there's some new branches starting on her.. all in all i think i've counted 9 tops if the bottom 2 will be tops still not sure about them.

IMG_201311.JPG
IMG_200813.JPG
IMG_200913.JPG
IMG_201214.JPG
IMG_201111.JPG
IMG_201012.JPG

Hope you're all great!! :high-five::Namaste:

She's been burned a little so i tipped the leaves and removed 4 of the lowest.. i know i aint supposed to defoliate but that shit was killing me. Last night she got plain water and then on the next feed im going down from 0.8ml of each (grow+bloom) to 0.6 and take it up from there. She's still growing greatly and seems healthy overall. So hopefully this will keep her that way ;) :)

EDIT: Maybe add some epsom salts to the next feed? (havent given her any of it yet)

looking great. I would continue feeding and when you notice that she starts yellowing a bit increase the nutrient dosage.

I looked back and those bottom leaves did have nutrient burn.

how close is the led to the plant?

looking great. I would continue feeding and when you notice that she starts yellowing a bit increase the nutrient dosage.

I looked back and those bottom leaves did have nutrient burn.

how close is the led to the plant?

It's in the top of the closet, more than a meter from the plant, i havent moved it at all since i began ;)

IMG_20157.JPG

Im not a beer drinker though except when I was in australia. They got some really great beer

Yeah warm beer will never be a drinking option for me its even more disgusting that way. In dubai all the beer in the bars was warm it was horrible

I would lower the light or raise the plant to about 12" away. if it's too hot at the canopy then distance it another 6".

i like the canopy around 78-82 F. They drink allot more or maybe evaporates more also. i have a 16" fan is kinda weird it blows are even throughout a 36 inch circle i can put it to blow right through 1/2 the plant and across canopy same time. The c99 loves it. i need to take some pics again. C99 is amazing over 5ft wide 60 plus tops with hundreds of bud sites i should try and count them but i would need sunscreen and a hr or so. Couldn't do it high that is for sure. So i will wait till Saturday and give it a try.

My last grow out of 16 bagseed I had 14 female. By far the best % I ever got

Back
Top Bottom