Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

that plant looks great! she is just thirsty. I woke up this morning to thirsty plants as well. they were droopy and felt soft.

Well my first thought was to go mix new water straight away even though my water has only been out for evaporation for a day.. usually i give it 3 days. planned on feeding on friday.

Well I may be mistaken, since I'm primarily a Hydro guy, but I am doing a single plant soil. When the plant starts to get bigger you can't follow your old schedule for watering. The plant needs more water as it gets bigger and you will need to water more often. I think it is a mistake to follow a rigid schedule. Check them every day and learn how to tell when it needs watering, not just following a schedule.

Again I could be wrong.

Like to see how this turns out.

that plant looks great! she is just thirsty. I woke up this morning to thirsty plants as well. they were droopy and felt soft.

ahhh, see I wasn't 100% but thirsty was my next guess.;)

Well my first thought was to go mix new water straight away even though my water has only been out for evaporation for a day.. usually i give it 3 days. planned on feeding on friday.

As your plant gets bigger it will take up more water, so you'll have to adjust your watering schedule.

:goodjob: On the net Away.
Love the screen away will be keeping a close eye on flowering development

Thanks guys! :high-five::Namaste:

Okay i have a thread going its gonna catch up fast. You all will see my ups and down. Had a few wrenches tossed in and overcame them. check out my signature all.

I will come check it out man! :high-five:

Well I may be mistaken, since I'm primarily a Hydro guy, but I am doing a single plant soil. When the plant starts to get bigger you can't follow your old schedule for watering. The plant needs more water as it gets bigger and you will need to water more often. I think it is a mistake to follow a rigid schedule. Check them every day and learn how to tell when it needs watering, not just following a schedule.

Again I could be wrong.

Like to see how this turns out.

Hehe trust me, i check them every day..! :) But this one happened within the 12 hours i was away today.. didnt notice it before i left this morning at all.. But yeah sounds logical that when they grow they will eat more.

I use H2O2 instead of pump and stone to oxygenate my rez water.

H202 whats that buddy? :thumb:

She's going to perk right up. The droopiness definately looks like she was thirsty. I woke up this morning to one of mine looking droopy. Allowing it to get droopy like that every once in a while is actually ok. The roots will grow further into the medium searching for water. Usually after a good watering after being dry they will shoot up in growth as all energy goes back into the plant.

Hey I got your message you left on my journal for help but it seems the problem was taken care of.

I am doing a single plant soil. When the plant starts to get bigger you can't follow your old schedule for watering. The plant needs more water as it gets bigger and you will need to water more often. I think it is a mistake to follow a rigid schedule.

Yeah, but i always call on you man, you know a bunch ;) But luckily it wasnt anything really, guess i just panicked from seeing those hanging leaves..
That's what we do when we see the smallest of issues but it's a must as little issues can transform into big issues fast.

As TrysHard stated feeding schedules change as soil plants grow. I don't even use schedules anymore. By lifting the pot after watering you can get an idea of how heavy it is when full. By doing this again everyday at lights on you'll get a general idea of the weight you'd like to feed again at when it feels the same two days in a row. I also stick a wooden pop-sickle stick into the top of the soil once it feels light to check the dampness. It's not science but it works.

As B said it's not major. Some growers actually wait for some minor droop before feeding again.

okay first breath. you watered again. lack of oxygen. wait tomorrow she will start to bounce back. do this go to walmart or wherever that has cheap $5 air pumps get s setup and oxygenate your water/feed. so no matter what they get oxygen. plants are like us they have to breath. this also tells me the temps and air flow is not up to par. when you over water the leaves need allot of fresh air, looks like they are not getting enough. what are your temps and rh and how much air flow you got?

Sounds good. Im ending my journal today but I left messages for whats going on and all that. Hope you decide to join journal 2.Take care

Awesome growing going on here. Hats off to you. I will do my best to get caught up.

Sounds good. Im ending my journal today but I left messages for whats going on and all that. Hope you decide to join journal 2.Take care

Of course my friend ;) see you on the other side! :surf:

Awesome growing going on here. Hats off to you. I will do my best to get caught up.

Thanks alot dude :thanks: Glad to have you onboard!

Back
Top Bottom