Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Hi Away and the rest of you! Things looks awesome here;) Even the shark that looked like a wok nudel this morning, has raised the to small upper leafs:) It still hangs like s... but thinks she'll come! Weird but cool;) The hydro shark really loves the new setup, so she's good as well. The rhinos seems to "suffer" from the same leaf trouble as your bag seed. But wouldn't call one or two leafs suffering though;) As everything else looks great I think it could be a simple nute sign, meaning that they are given the right amount of nutes (just to the limit) ;) Then we have the ladyburns:) Awesome!!! They really reacts good to the lst. Especially the sativa one;) Finally the kalashnikova looks better than ever! Gave her and the sick shark a sip of root juice, so hopefully they'll regain their strength;) See you all, and a nice day to you;)

wow i went threw the whole thread so far. wish i was here when you had all the issues. making your own soil is huge. i make mine so i know whats in it. i am pulling up a chair. im not sure if this was said but are you using city water with chlorine? city water needs to breath overnight to release all chlorine. I also would get a cheap fish air pump and stone and add oxygen to your water for a few hrs then you roots will love you so much more. I will start a thread on 420 soon im on 2 other sites.

Things are looking good in there :goodjob:

Rocking the DYI bro, made mine from leftover PVC pipe cleaners and a piece of rabbit cage. Worked great! :peace:

Thanks bro :thumb: pipe cleaners is one thing i wouldnt of been without :)

Hi Away and the rest of you! Things looks awesome here;) Even the shark that looked like a wok nudel this morning, has raised the to small upper leafs:) It still hangs like s... but thinks she'll come! Weird but cool;) The hydro shark really loves the new setup, so she's good as well. The rhinos seems to "suffer" from the same leaf trouble as your bag seed. But wouldn't call one or two leafs suffering though;) As everything else looks great I think it could be a simple nute sign, meaning that they are given the right amount of nutes (just to the limit) ;) Then we have the ladyburns:) Awesome!!! They really reacts good to the lst. Especially the sativa one;) Finally the kalashnikova looks better than ever! Gave her and the sick shark a sip of root juice, so hopefully they'll regain their strength;) See you all, and a nice day to you;)

Yo my friend :headbanger:
Glad to hear about the Sharkshock! Hope the hydro one will kick some ass from now :)
about the leaf thing on your rhino's.. My bagseed plant.. Well she's still thriving so.. No biggie i would say, IF it's the same thing hehe..i just lowered the nutes a slight bit and now shes better than ever :high-five: I cant wait to see the new tops growing off the ladyburns stalks in the next couple of weeks.. The LST is gonna promote lots of light ^^
The test of hash i got earlier has been tested btw bro, and i can vouche for it. It's a good hash with decent taste, a bit strange but nothing as bad as we talked about. I actually kinda liked it. Was hard to cut up though.. sticky hehe.
I smoked 0.5grams to a cigarette. First half smoked and i put it in the ashtray: Decent high (first joint of the day, so still not stoned ^^) 15 minutes later i take it up again, puff 5-6 times or so, and thats where it kind of hits me.. smoked the rest and got a nice stone, was high for almost an hour :) Hopefully the price is just as good ;)
Hope you and your ladies are all good man :thumb:

wow i went threw the whole thread so far. wish i was here when you had all the issues. making your own soil is huge. i make mine so i know whats in it. i am pulling up a chair. im not sure if this was said but are you using city water with chlorine? city water needs to breath overnight to release all chlorine. I also would get a cheap fish air pump and stone and add oxygen to your water for a few hrs then you roots will love you so much more. I will start a thread on 420 soon im on 2 other sites.

Welcome to the thread buddy, well i dont really know much about soil yet, so now i'm using bio-bizz Lightmix soil. Premixed and fit for my fertilisers. Working out fine for me for now, but i'll deffinately look into making my own soils later on ;)
As for my water i tap it from my kitchen sink so..tap it on bottles and let the bottles sit for 3 days without cap on. Then i simply put the cap on to avoid further bacteria in the water. Thanks for the advise on the pump i'll look into it man :thumb:
Looking forward to your new journal, feel free to post an invite in here when you get it up :high-five:

hi away brilliant scrog method :thumb: may use for one of mine in my next grow :goodjob: :peace:

Techy's Critical Mass Stealth LED Grow
:420::circle-of-love::cheer::party::party:

Hey, welcome to my journal ;)
Thanks man, i just used what i had laying around.. :high-five: Girlfriend picked the sticks in her parrents garden :)
Gonna check out your grow :Namaste:

:goodjob: On the net Away.

PROBLEMS ! ! ! !

Guys came home just now, havent seen the plants for 12 hours, this morning they looking great, but now i come home to this sight?!
Whats going on??

IMG_194110.JPG
IMG_194413.JPG
IMG_19439.JPG
IMG_194212.JPG

Looks like they may have been over watered. I'm not a soil grower so not 100% but that's what it looks like. Give her some time, she'll bounce back. Good luck.;)

Back
Top Bottom