Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Wow can't for for time lapse of that scrog lol I dunno bout 2 auto's in it , I will just watch and learn hehe

I'm sorry you must have misunderstood hehe.. I dont think putting auto's under a screen is a good idea.
What i want to do is, have 1 photoperiod plant under that scrog, and then grow a couple of auto's on the side, while the photoperiod plant fills out the screen.. :thumb:

have to agree with Stealth cause that's what the scrog is for
you don't tie those down :thumb:

Thanks.. I'll have her untied and let her grow into the net from here on ;)

Hey Away hows your day? I must say mine is truly ok. I got new pictures up so when you get the time come over my way. What do you say?

Hey Away hows your day? I must say mine is truly ok. I got new pictures up so when you get the time come over my way. What do you say?

Hey man, it just started.. but it feels like a good one :)
Im about to head to work, so i'll pop in when i come back later ;) Btw i think i'll get a few pics uploaded later

Sounds really good. Hope work goes by fast for you friend.

Hi there;) Nice plants Joe! Can't wait 'till mine reach that point:) All of mine have just got real or true leafs:thumb: And i just got thumbs up from the lady of the house to start a fruity chronic juice for the garden;) It's going to be a good summer:) Hope you are all fine and chill;)

Hey thanks for the compliment kjell. Good summer indeed. A fruity chronic juice? Like what?

Hi there;) Fruity chronic juice is a strain from delicious seeds:) Should be really nice tasting:) I'll post a picture of the girls one of the days. Nice day to all of you:)

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying your day! ;)

Joe your room looks so delicious right now, it's a joy to read along on your journal these days with all the buds and beautiful plants :high-five::thumb:

Kjell get some pics up, i'm excited to see how they all look :)
She allowed you to grow that in the garden? :bravo: :)
How long is the flowering period on the Fruity Chronic Juice bro?
btw - mr channel + finnaly figured something out ;)

I took a few pics last night but forgot to upload them lol.. so here they are :tommy:

IMG_191711.JPG

Original Amnesia auto:
IMG_191813.JPG
IMG_191916.JPG

Bagseed plant -

Heres a picture from 5 days ago:

IMG_191313.JPG

And from last night:

IMG_192114.JPG
IMG_192015.JPG

She's moving upwards :)
Can't wait to start tucking her under the net!

Hey guys, how is every1 doing this fine sunday? :high-five:

Today i fed the bagseed again with 2ml/L, she's a little droopy but they always look like that after i feed them.. she'll be strutting again tonight ;)

The amnesia also recieved her first feed today on day 18 from the first sign of life above soil.
She got about 0.7ml/L, hopefully it's not too much to start with..
Actually i had planned to just give her water today but from looking at her leaves i think she is asking for the nutes.. the top leaves look great but the 2 lowest sets are becoming a bit lighter green with slightly damaged tips..
It's still very hard to see or tell if it's a defiency or something, so i figured she's asking for food. :thumb: We'll see how she reacts..

Hope you're all nice and chill today :high-five:

now, about 90 minutes after the feed, the bagseed plant is strutting upwards again, now even more than before.. she's almost making a cupform upwards with the leaves that's how hard she got :) also she hit the screen now :thumb: i'm starting to think about giving the first bloom nutes on the next feed and then start turning the light cycle down ;)
Man i love growing when you can actually SEE the growth happening infront of your eyes! :slide:

Okay so i just had the bagseed girl out so i could secure the net better than with the shoelace..
This time i took pipecleaners and burned all the fluffy stuff off them so all that remained were the steel-thread, then i tied the 4 sticks holding the net to the pot with them and heres the results..

IMG_192611.JPG
IMG_192713.JPG
IMG_192813.JPG
IMG_192910.JPG
IMG_193013.JPG
IMG_19319.JPG

And back in the room :)

IMG_193210.JPG

IMG_193613.JPG
IMG_193710.JPG
IMG_193818.JPG
IMG_193917.JPG

And the amnesia ^^ the first picture is the leaf i talked about might have a defiency of some sort.. cant see much here though

IMG_193410.JPG

IMG_193311.JPG
IMG_193512.JPG

Back
Top Bottom