Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

All soil girls transplanted:) 3 of them really likes it, and just one (who crumpled a bit because of dry soil) "hangs" a bit. But guess she'll be good tomorrow:) Gave them 2 ml/L grow mixed with bactrex first, and after 10 minutes a light mix (1 1/2 ml/L grow), to flush the bactrex a bit down:) Think it works out perfectly:) The hydro had vaporized so much, that the ph was down to criminal 4!!!! Gave her plain water straight away, and learned to be aware to water limits. I guess it's the only hydro grow i'll make, because of the needed high attention. Either that or getting a big reservoir. OR just getting on with the soil:) The taste is also better in the soil, so fuck 4 weeks more wedge. :thumb: See ya... :)

Yo, sorry i didnt answer last night i was too damn high and on my way to bed when i noticed your message :)
Get on with the soil girls for now man and just let the current hydro-grow serve as an experience ;) Then if you feel like you got the hang of it after the next harvest you can go hydro :) Sounds good on the transplant.. I'm going to feed the Amnesia with rootjuice and bactrex today.. No nutes for the first week or two i think. See you in a bit :thumb:

What's up guys!

I just had my Bagseed plant out of the closet for the first lst session after the transplant... I'm telling you. She's loving it :)
She looks great, i dont think she needs much longer till i can put up my scrog-net! :thumb:
Cant wait to show you guys how fine they look.. Even the Ed Rosenthal clone looks like she is somewhat recovering.. very slowly though.
Hope you enjoy your day guys :lot-o-toke: :Namaste:

Edit: my girlfriend is away for a couple of days again, thats why i cant show you at the moment ;) Tommorow or thursday!

Hi there! The curly leaves are a bit curlier now:( But think i know why:) I added ph down to the nutemix and think that was a bad idea... The rhinos doesn't like that but the ladyburns looks good! Think i let the soil take care of that problem from now on. The hydro looks a bit better today so guess she needed nutes:theband: I'll give her some more in a day or two:) See u tomorrow...

Sounds like a nice idea about the shark shock's.. Maybe wait a little and see if you can get the other hydro one settled first though :)
But would be interresting to see how they grew in each medium and compare the two :geek:

sucks about the curly leaves!! is it on all of them or just some? but yeah let it sit for a few days and see what happens.
See you tommorow bro!:headbanger:

Kjell are you in flower or veg?

Hi there:) Do you have any experience with curly leafs in veg? It's only my White Rhinos! And the big leafs curl down along the side, NOT the tips! Actually one rhino does that and another looks like it has a bit to much nutrients. Not yellow or burned, but whole leaf sets pointing upwards and the edge of the leafs are a bit curly... It's the second time in veg my Rhinos mess with me. Seems like they are super sensitive about ph adjustment, nutrients and water in general. Anyone who has got any experience?
Happy420, Kjell.

Its from putting the ph down in the nutrients. Its the plants reaction equivalent to eww sour

Hello guys here's my update :high-five:

Let's get to the pictures! :)

Here's my newest addition to the room, the Original Amnesia Auto:

IMG_180312.JPG

IMG_180412.JPG
IMG_180513.JPG

The Ed Rosenthal, she is coming back with new growth, but still look pretty torn and miscoloured to me...
IMG_180217.JPG
IMG_181118.JPG
IMG_181218.JPG

And here's my Bagseed plant, she is looking awesome!

IMG_180113.JPG

IMG_180615.JPG
IMG_180720.JPG
IMG_180916.JPG

Sadly when i came home today i found a single leaf starting to yellow..
what do you guys think is causing this leaf? It's only happening on this one so far.
IMG_180812.JPG
IMG_181015.JPG

Thanks for checking in guys, enjoy your easter!! :high-five::Namaste:

The bagseed's looking good:) But yes, theres a yellowing? Lovely to see the amnesia:) Looking forward to see her grow:tommy: And even more to try her:passitleft: Nice easter to you to:)

Away you have a lot of nutrient burn. What type and amount of nutrients are you giving?

I'll surely try my channel+ bagseed in next grow:) LOVELY plant:)

I can vouche that, that strain is awesome! :)
I made a net for the whole room now, so that i can scrog them :thumb:

Away you have a lot of nutrient burn. What type and amount of nutrients are you giving?

I'm using Bio-Bizz, but as you know the Ed Rosenthal is still just recovering from a nute-NUKE!
The bagseed plant however isnt looking that bad is it? I think i'll try giving a little bit less nutes next watering.. Hopefully she'll go green again ;)

nice update Away :thumb:

Thanks guys :) :thumb:

Any advice on what i should do to the yellowing on the bagseed plant? ;)

Back
Top Bottom