Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

They show up if there are stagnant pools of water or overwatered soil. Those sticky cards will work as a barrier but I dont think it will get rid of the problem if there are to many. Homemade pesticide recipes in my blog if you want to go take a look. You can also put a layer of sand on top of the soil so they wont burrow and the ones that have will be stuck and die. A potato cut open will draw them out and once there are a lot on the potato living there just pick it up and dispose of it. Go take a look at the homemade stuff I have in the blog. All of these methods I have tried and work combines some of them if the problem is bad or for faster results.

Haha thats to funny jaamz. Thank you kindly. I try sometimes I feel perhaps I dont share enough. I try to make almost all of my posts of substance because I dont want people to see my join date and think I post nonsense to have so many posts so I try to limit my posts per day but if someone needs help Im very happy to do it with as little filler as I can but I do try to make the information I post not so dry and add some humor at times. Id love for this all to be legal to grow so we could have a 420 forum meetup so I could meet a lot of you. As is I am a cautious and paranoid person and sometimes even feel just being here is a great risk even with the securities I have put into place to protect myself. I appreciate your comment and it made me smile so thank you.

I've been in a few forums in my time for various subjects; and I always try to imagine what the person posting is like. I've noticed, even here, some people are very prolific; they post 10-20-30 posts a day; some are lurkers, they read along only occasionally posting. I'm bi-polar poster; sometimes my brain rambles on, get diarrhea of the fingers; sometimes I hover. The beauty of the situation like the NSA spying on all us is that they get so overwhelmed, leads to paralysis. I always assume everything expressed digitally is collected by multiple agencies.

That is a very good assumption to make. Get this states where it is legal: When you get that government approved card you then officially become a ward of the state. Being a ward of the state means you are admitting you have a drug problem and they can at their will take your kids,your assets such as money and house and by getting that card you are agreeing to this. I had just found this out in the past week and need to do research more on that but it sounds exactly like something the government would do. If this is true then we should all support decriminalization or if you support legalization do not get a card to go to these compassion are places. They are amazing places but not at the expense on being put on yet another government database.

Exactly. Discrimination. Most employers do drug testing because they get huge tax incentives through the government even though it infringes on the rights of the one being tested because they find out far more then just the drug they are testing for.

lol where i am
we got teachers that do other drugs and stuff they aren't drug tested and they teach our children
they actually had a bunch of them in the last few years on the news but they still cant drug test them lol

I read a story maybe a month ago about a female tester who would deliberately cause peoples tests to pop positive. She did this for years for the dea so they could win cases in court. So this alone makes me suspicious of drug tests. Did you know johnson and johnson baby shampoo can make you test positive for thc? I found that last year.

Hello:)

Finally i've sign up in here:) Guess who?

Hydro is running on the sealing:) Skunk#1:)

Couldn't help myself:)

"Your friend" Amnesia auto;-)

Ps.: Can't figure out, if i'll start a CBD Shark Shock or another Kalashnikova in hydro too:cheer:

Hello:)

Finally i've sign up in here:) Guess who?

Hydro is running on the sealing:) Skunk#1:)

Couldn't help myself:)

"Your friend" Amnesia auto;-)

Ps.: Can't figure out, if i'll start a CBD Shark Shock or another Kalashnikova in hydro too:cheer:

Welcome to this forum bro!! :)
And congrats on your hydro man, looking forward to hear about it :)
btw do the shark shock, i've been looking at that one for a while, and i'm curious about it ;)

Pop it!!! :Namaste: I'll bring the soil and "beans" monday:) ...and the root juice:) :smokin:
Ps.: By buying the shark shock seeds, I was promished two free seeds, so lets see whats coming:420:
Peace:yummy:

'Morning:high-five: OMG my soil ladies looks good this morning:cheer: Getting the Bactrex from you and mixing it with BioBizz grow, did some magic for shure:thanks: They are getting the right dark green color now, and growing like h...:)
I'll pack some goods for you later to day:) Happy420 sunday to you.

Back
Top Bottom