Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

If they are to expensive where you found them just buy them in any grocery store. Its the same as baking measurements. Im going to start using flasks and beakers.

If they are to expensive where you found them just buy them in any grocery store. Its the same as baking measurements. Im going to start using flasks and beakers.

And I actually use those small medicine syringes from CVS. The ones they give for administering liquid meds to children.

As far as your plan... How many grows do you have under your belt? Just asking because your plan to create a continual grow is expert level. If you have the skills then go for it. But in my opinion you should keep it small till you've had some succeful grows under your belt.

Jus sayin is all.

I do like your decision on the current grow. Leave her be awhile and see what she does.

I'm still hanging out to see how it goes. Will jump in when I can.

Renegade

The pictures i took this morning...

I noticed from peeking in the room just now the yellowing is progressing...
Think i might try a defol tommorow and check if she needs water.

IMG_148014.JPG
IMG_147615.JPG
IMG_147712.JPG
IMG_147815.JPG
IMG_148111.JPG
IMG_147915.JPG
IMG_148215.JPG
IMG_148311.JPG
IMG_148415.JPG
IMG_148718.JPG
IMG_148611.JPG
IMG_148815.JPG
IMG_148912.JPG
IMG_149012.JPG

Also i topped the bagseed plant for the second time yesterday..
IMG_148515.JPG

That's all of them, i will post more tommorow ;)

And I actually use those small medicine syringes from CVS. The ones they give for administering liquid meds to children.

As far as your plan... How many grows do you have under your belt? Just asking because your plan to create a continual grow is expert level. If you have the skills then go for it. But in my opinion you should keep it small till you've had some succeful grows under your belt.

Jus sayin is all.

I do like your decision on the current grow. Leave her be awhile and see what she does.

I'm still hanging out to see how it goes. Will jump in when I can.

Renegade

Honestly this is my first ;)
But i feel much more comfortable going for it now, i feel i've gotten much more knowledge and a much more solid plan than i ever had for my current grow.
Anyway i have a good 10 days to payday, so no rash desicions can be made hehe.. I will just stick with it till then and then re-evaluate my room, and plans.
but i see what you mean.. I feel risky but also somewhat comfortable doing it, i mean i got you guys right :)

Btw those medicine thingy's are the same i've been looking at and they are very cheap!

Good job with the training. The yellowing doesnt seem as far progressed as I would of thought considering. You dont need to take those leaves off as they are already yellowing and are indicators to if the problem is fixed or not. By taking them out all you will be doing is encouraging it to spread if the problem hasnt been remedied. Just flush them again and see if you get colors once its clearish you can stop let them dry very well and then start giving them a quarter to half the recommended dose and you should be fine. They arent all limp so they wont die. The leaves arent crispy and they will be fine.

Honestly this is my first ;)
But i feel much more comfortable going for it now, i feel i've gotten much more knowledge and a much more solid plan than i ever had for my current grow.
Anyway i have a good 10 days to payday, so no rash desicions can be made hehe.. I will just stick with it till then and then re-evaluate my room, and plans.
but i see what you mean.. I feel risky but also somewhat comfortable doing it, i mean i got you guys right :)

Btw those medicine thingy's are the same i've been looking at and they are very cheap!
....Sorry, forgot your across the pond...lol. CVS is a local corner drug store and they provide the medi things for free. They come in 5ml units and it has both metric and English standard on it.

I like the comment..."pay day in 10 days so no rash decision right now"...lol. Can we move your payday forward a few more weeks...lol. Jus kiddin...lol.

I agree with Smoker. I was actually thinking a way worse situation.

Renegade

And yes you got us here but even I wouldn't attempt such an aggressive grow without some successful ones under my belt.

Your good Away

Good job with the training. The yellowing doesnt seem as far progressed as I would of thought considering. You dont need to take those leaves off as they are already yellowing and are indicators to if the problem is fixed or not. By taking them out all you will be doing is encouraging it to spread if the problem hasnt been remedied. Just flush them again and see if you get colors once its clearish you can stop let them dry very well and then start giving them a quarter to half the recommended dose and you should be fine. They arent all limp so they wont die. The leaves arent crispy and they will be fine.

Thanks man :Namaste:
Can you take a look at the new pics and maybe see if you think this is still the way to proceed bro?

....Sorry, forgot your across the pond...lol. CVS is a local corner drug store and they provide the medi things for free. They come in 5ml units and it has both metric and English standard on it.

I like the comment..."pay day in 10 days so no rash decision right now"...lol. Can we move your payday forward a few more weeks...lol. Jus kiddin...lol.

I agree with Smoker. I was actually thinking a way worse situation.

Renegade

And yes you got us here but even I wouldn't attempt such an aggressive grow without some successful ones under my belt.

Nice you get em for free! in the shop i've found em it's ALMOST free :)
And yes, well no i dont like the idea about pushin payday one bit :rofl:

Away, I've seen much worse; total yellow, even crispy brown leaves, come back and prosper. You need to get a proper measuring set; I've done that approximation routine and it burns you, and the plants, eventually. I have measuring devices from 1ml pipettes, and odd calibrations such as 1.25ml spoons, 15ml tablespoon, etc.

I will buy the different ones they have when i go there i think cause they're so cheap anyway.. :high-five:
I know it might be able to get back, but will it be worth the wait, thats what i'm wondering :hmmmm:

- I'll of course hang the lights so that the plug is ripped out incase it should fall down :thumb:

I am still playing catch-up, but this is an awesome idea I am KICKING myself for not having thought of previously. Fantastic idea!

Thanks and I hope as I read further things are going great for you my friend!

Thank you for checking out my journal and welcome ;)
Glad i could be of help to you man!

Ok, thank goodness I am "kinda" off work for the day...I've spent a lot of it reading this thread! lol.

Looks great. I have some suggestions for you after reading all 20 pages. Stay away from my: iPhone, computer, my thermometer and my nutes! lmao! I am kidding of course, but yikes with the bad luck dude! lol. Here's to better luck forthcoming!

Looks great man, keep it up. Love those pictures, keep them coming as you are able. In my most humble voice I would strongly urge you to stick with this indoor grow and then continue to devise the plan for the outdoor after this finishes. I can't honestly say this is my first grow, I grew last year outside. Well, "grew" is a bit of an exaggeration. I had a cluster-F of an experience that resulted in something that generally resembled plants, but not MJ plants, and they sure sucked to smoke. Goodness, it was soooo bad. Due to family staying with me they got moved to my folks house (that was hilarious) and got watered once, an fed zero times the last 2 months of growing. Like I said, it was an utter failure.

I think, even while the initial cost is (OMG) so much more, we indoor growers are able to so much more easily control environmental factors. Outdoors I had issues getting light to the plants, I got white flies, I got caterpillars (I hated those little F'ers!!!), I had neighbor issues, I had every problem you can think of (not being able to water or feed didn't help). Now that I am inside you can see my journal for yourself. Things have improved so very much, but I had to have that first grow to get anywhere near something resembling a "real" grow.

Please continue the great work, the great attitude and the great updates. I wish you all the luck my friend!

Back
Top Bottom