Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Thanks Fr3d ;)

Okay so i'm going to do my first defoliation. figured i might as well use this as an opportunity to experiment.
So i emptied my kief holder from my grinder and made 0.4 hash out of it.. Smoking a joint with it now before i get to work! :lot-o-toke:

Whew....so glad someone else chimed I ...lol.

But we all agree...get rid of the bad leaves let her recoup and all should be cool.

if you over defoliate you can slow it down through stress
as long as you were selective and not just went crazy should be ok

Hey man how are you. Did you see the new pics I posted last night? They are of the plant I trained yesterday before and after photos.

Hey man how are you. Did you see the new pics I posted last night? They are of the plant I trained yesterday before and after photos.

Hey man, doing pretty good, how bout you?
I must admit i somehow missed the last bunch of pics, but i've just had look at em!
The training looks very nice, i see you make little knot's on the pipe cleaners, i just make a hook shape.. havent had problems with that, and it gives a little length (nothing really but i guess it counts for something) :)
Also you snapped some stems, thats something i dont dare doing (dont think it's needed at this point either) i know it's very effective, but i think i will just stick with tying her down and topping for now and follow the reactions ;)

I'll be uploading my work in an hour or two :high-five:

I dont use pipe cleaners. Those are knots in yarn. I use yarn combined with electric wiring.

Defoliation before and after pics!

Here's a couple of the pics i've uploaded earlier, taken sunday 20 hours before defoliation:

IMG_144823.JPG

IMG_145120.JPG
IMG_144920.JPG

And here's the picture's after last nights defoliation.. took them today:

IMG_146315.JPG
IMG_146417.JPG
IMG_146518.JPG
IMG_146618.JPG
IMG_146913.JPG
IMG_146816.JPG
IMG_146715.JPG
IMG_147016.JPG
IMG_147112.JPG
IMG_147215.JPG

Use less...

"Here's" Lady Dee's journal. KJC has been coaching her through every feeding with the correct dosage for each stage (Judge John's suggested dosage) using the Fox Farm Trio;

Big Bloom
Tiger Bloom
Grow Big

Kill two birds with one stone. Review a great journal & get the 411 on a great nute regiment.

Use less...

"Here's" Lady Dee's journal. KJC has been coaching her through every feeding with the correct dosage for each stage (Judge John's suggested dosage) using the Fox Farm Trio;

Big Bloom
Tiger Bloom
Grow Big

Kill two birds with one stone. Review a great journal & get the 411 on a great nute regiment.

Bar,

I was about to question his nutrient levels and schedules. Seems to me too much of something. No idea of what. And since mine is hydro not soil I didn't want to chime in. Would it be a good idea to flush now and start over with his nutrients? The defol looks great compared to the before pics.

Renegade

Well my situation is a little different than yours. My medium is similar to Lady Dee's and by looking at how her plants are turning out it's a no brainer for me. If I were you I wouldn't do anything that drastic quit yet. I'll see if I can get a couple of hydro guys over here to help you out.

Well my situation is a little different than yours. My medium is similar to Lady Dee's and by looking at how her plants are turning out it's a no brainer for me. If I were you I wouldn't do anything that drastic quit yet. I'll see if I can get a couple of hydro guys over here to help you out.

Bar,

I was talking about Away's plants not mine. Just posted some update pics of my AG hydro plant but it's only at the end of week 7.

Renegade

You guys confused the dookey out of me! So Away, you should check out Lady Dee's and Renegade, so you don't need any Hydro nute help; Correct?

:thumb:

Okay i will deffinately check that journal out, when i come home from work thanks alot B A R :thumb:

But i'm pretty certain i gave her too much fertiliser, cause i remember thinking "hmm there's barely going to be enough for this single grow in this 500ml bottle.." lol..
so as you mentioned Renegade, i've been thinking if i should flush it out and re-apply it?
Any1 using soil who've done this?

Also i'd love to hear how you flush soil guys, thanks for responses, talk to you guys after work ^^

Hopefully your plants are still alive until then. If you gave them 10 times the recommended dose which is usually 2 times the amount the plants need you may be in deep trouble.

Back
Top Bottom