Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

It wont start up at all? It is likely either your power supply as you said or the on/off switch has gone bad and is preventing it from fireing. The way you can tell if it is the psu is more motherboards will have a green or other color light on it to indicate power. Also the back may have a red orange or green light to indicate internet power. Neither of these would indicate if it is the power supply. If they do indicate it is most likely the on off switch.

I had the whole thing unplugged to clean it up, and i have no idea how to plug it back in. Better not touch anything, i have friends who can help me check what it is luckily :)
But nice to know for future reference, i wish i knew where to plug the different chords in, so i could of checked it now though..

No problem I will be here. Yeah it was very hard plus it was winter time so it was often very cold. I would sleep on a bench near the grocery store or take the bus for a dollar to get warm again. My shoes were so busted up I had to use rubber bands to secure trash bags to my feet. I would shower at a local gym.

Sounds rough man, i feel for you and all the people who currently live on the streets.. must be tough.

i dont wanna lie and say i can put myself in your position and "understand" cause of course i cant, but i can say i feel for you bro and i hope your recovery is going well!
Being homeless is so far from me, i've always had some kind of base i could call home, i've had a weird childhood, moving about a bunch, but i always had somewhere i could call mine.. not having any must be hard as f*** man, i'm glad you've got a place now!

Thank you that means a lot to me. Going through tons of journals I would say I probably share more personal details then a lot of people here but I feel that helps you all to get to know me

Thank you that means a lot to me. Going through tons of journals I would say I probably share more personal details then a lot of people here but I feel that helps you all to get to know me

Well maybe, i dont mind at all though, i like people and to hear their different stories, gives me new wisdom everytime i talk to some1 new i think.. ;)

Well maybe, i dont mind at all though, i like people and to hear their different stories, gives me new wisdom everytime i talk to some1 new i think.. ;)
Yes indeed, b/c once you know everything you start getting dumber by the minute.

Heres the pictures:

Bagseed:
IMG_145316.JPG
IMG_145416.JPG
IMG_145217.JPG

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud:
IMG_144823.JPG
IMG_145120.JPG
IMG_144920.JPG
IMG_145018.JPG

Post your oppinions and maybe try comparing to last pictures! ;)

What is that pipe cleaners and shoe lace? You crack me up man

Hi Away! Pipe Cleaners are the best!
If it were me, I would remove the leaves that have a lot of damage. Get other opinions too before you decide what to do!:Namaste:

The pipecleaners feels awesome to work with compared to the shoelace atleast haha! :Namaste:
I swear, everytime i look at them i think to myself "damn these leaves looks like they should be pulled" but some1 mentioned that they still apply some energy to the plants as long as theres still green on them.. so i dont know.. i'm starting to consider defoliating her just this once, for the sake of the leaves.. but yeah i dont know man

Hi Away! Pipe Cleaners are the best!
If it were me, I would remove the leaves that have a lot of damage. Get other opinions too before you decide what to do!:Namaste:

Away,

I have to agree with Pinky about defoling those bad leaves. Wish there were pics to help in the decision. I don't hesitate cutting back any signs of bad leaves. I often wonder if the bad leaves are spreading their problem to the rest of the plant so I cut just in case. To date my plant has been very healthy with a couple yellowing tips, which like I said I cut as soon as I see them.

Please send some updated picks of her. I guess if the bad leaves are more then 50% of the plant then hold off till the good out weights the bad.

Hope this helps.

Renegade

Away,

I have to agree with Pinky about defoling those bad leaves. Wish there were pics to help in the decision. I don't hesitate cutting back any signs of bad leaves. I often wonder if the bad leaves are spreading their problem to the rest of the plant so I cut just in case. To date my plant has been very healthy with a couple yellowing tips, which like I said I cut as soon as I see them.

Please send some updated picks of her. I guess if the bad leaves are more then 50% of the plant then hold off till the good out weights the bad.

Hope this helps.

Renegade

Hey Renegade thanks for feedback, it always helps! :thumb:
If you look back one page there is some pictures taken last night ;)
But yeah my instict is telling me to pull the diseased leaves and let her recover from there, to avoid it spreading (even if i have no clue if it can spread at all)

Back
Top Bottom