Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

These will be chopped tomorrow night.

420-magazine-mobile573966045.jpg

what are these ladies names ?

they look very compact , they topped autos ?

Pt

Nice I got some barney farms p xpress on day 18 . Hope mine turn out as nice as that did Damn.

An ph perfect line. Makes it easy yes. Guess I'll see in another 30 or so days. Maybe less. They better start packing it on, or I've wasted a lot of a lot of things.
I'm using ph perfect also if you use to much nutes you end up in the lock out spot you are in. What I found let's say your plants are only using 2 ml per liter but your putting in 4ml that residual nute will be stored in soil turn into salt then no matter what you do that salt will lock ph way off. What I did was flushed about 60 liters or so of plain water until your run off ph matches your plain water ph my water comes out of the tap at about 6.8. I hope you recover her but your pretty far along into flowering to recover a lot. Dirt growing to me you see it in leaves your to late just is not hydro period. I wish you luck.

Q: how can i diagnose a saltbuildup in the medium ? i mean is this why my runoff is still to acidic after running 30l of phed water through my 10l pottingsoil

satursday i have the house for myself ... maybe i should flush again with unph'ed tapwater at 8.5 ish to compensate for runoff being around 5 ish ...i can do it in bathroom then hehe without the misses around to nag or go ballistic after she sees the plant sitting in the tub hehe

pt
Yes yes yes tonight before they get to far

Take 2 ml of nutes let it sit for an hour turns to salt same thing happens to unused nutes this is one reason hydro is preferred I think. The idea with soil is it composted and makes its own nutes if you add nutes you end up with residual leaving you with salt I used 1 pot soil 1 pot coco on my first grow I used ph perfect and ended up locked out I was over feeding. For me right now coco is the way to go plants react fast to problems for me I use AN sensi grow and bloom coco I never check ph going in only run off now and now I have figured ppm does control ph run off but I'm not tracking that yet. If run off is 5.8-6.4 and it fluctuates everytime I'm happy hope this helps. Also I would think about going nuteless other than have cal mag on standby

Take 2 ml of nutes let it sit for an hour turns to salt same thing happens to unused nutes this is one reason hydro is preferred I think. The idea with soil is it composted and makes its own nutes if you add nutes you end up with residual leaving you with salt I used 1 pot soil 1 pot coco on my first grow I used ph perfect and ended up locked out I was over feeding. For me right now coco is the way to go plants react fast to problems for me I use AN sensi grow and bloom coco I never check ph going in only run off now and now I have figured ppm does control ph run off but I'm not tracking that yet. If run off is 5.8-6.4 and it fluctuates everytime I'm happy hope this helps. Also I would think about going nuteless other than have cal mag on standby
Yeah nutrients can be tricky with soil indeed.

I'm using ph perfect also if you use to much nutes you end up in the lock out spot you are in. What I found let's say your plants are only using 2 ml per liter but your putting in 4ml that residual nute will be stored in soil turn into salt then no matter what you do that salt will lock ph way off. What I did was flushed about 60 liters or so of plain water until your run off ph matches your plain water ph my water comes out of the tap at about 6.8. I hope you recover her but your pretty far along into flowering to recover a lot. Dirt growing to me you see it in leaves your to late just is not hydro period. I wish you luck.

So wouldn't the plants be showing signs of lockout themselves (leaves?). Someone mentioned that the weak looking plants look ruderalis dominant. I looked up pics and found plants that look just like my weak ones. I'm now thinking that is a possibility. I have two good plants, two short thick ones and some hit or miss & some look like a weed from a field somewhere. My runoff is the same as the tap water I use. 6.2. I'll be sending pics of the different pics to crop king seeds and see if they are a stand up company who wants repeat business. If these don't change. I'm with u though, as I don't see them changing a whole lot in say 3 weeks. Maybe they send something in its place. Lots of $,time, & energy stress has been put into these little buggers. I don't see how all plants have received same amount of care, but only 4 Are decent.

Ahh i see

Yeah nutrients can be tricky with soil indeed.
Penny would my pro mix hp blend be coco or more soil. Scared but after just reading some comments I understand it bette guess I'll be tested my run off later.

Penny would my pro mix hp blend be coco or more soil. Scared but after just reading some comments I understand it bette guess I'll be tested my run off later.
Sorry fol

IMG_69878.JPG
IMG_69869.JPG
IMG_69914.JPG
IMG_698810.JPG

So the healthy ones are in ffof/perlite!! The others are in ff strawberry fields, which I bought at half price introductory rate. Was told by grow shop they were pretty close to being the same. I think I'll be sticking with ffof From now on. All have received same routine, the only difference is the soil, & the seeds.

IMG_69878.JPG
IMG_69869.JPG
IMG_69914.JPG
IMG_698810.JPG

So the healthy ones are in ffof/perlite!! The others are in ff strawberry fields, which I bought at half price introductory rate. Was told by grow shop they were pretty close to being the same. I think I'll be sticking with ffof From now on. All have received same routine, the only difference is the soil, & the seeds.
Man they look good to me I would want runoff at 6 or so to be totally happy but you should read up on ingredients to see what could mess with ph here is a pick of Green crack on day 69 or 70
420-magazine-mobile59652242.jpg

Man they look good to me I would want runoff at 6 or so to be totally happy but you should read up on ingredients to see what could mess with ph here is a pick of Green crack on day 69 or 70
420-magazine-mobile59652242.jpg

Man those look sweet too me too. They don't have a green crack auto do they? I'd like some of that gc. Mine are day 61 today...the two big ones in ffof are anyway. The others are Day 57 so not much difference. Good luck rest of the way bud, thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom