Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I would say you are ready to start 1/4 strength nutes. I usually start week 3 or 4 just depending on how my plants look. I use botanicare grow, bloom soil, karma, sweet, and calmag. There are a ton of different nutes lines to use and you will get different answers from different folks. I have done very well with botanicare, but my next grow I will switch to fox farms line of nutes and see how I like it.

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Converting a 6.5x 5.5 closet for my second grow

Calcium or magnesium whats your ph?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

hey pennywise ... i think your right i have a calcium deficiency ... but since our tapwater is rather calcinated i wonder what causes this ... i added 1tsp of epsomsalts (kieseryt) in 1l water ... as that maybe locks the calcium out i dunno ... hope i didnt mess up

pt

I would say you are ready to start 1/4 strength nutes. I usually start week 3 or 4 just depending on how my plants look. I use botanicare grow, bloom soil, karma, sweet, and calmag. There are a ton of different nutes lines to use and you will get different answers from different folks. I have done very well with botanicare, but my next grow I will switch to fox farms line of nutes and see how I like it.

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Converting a 6.5x 5.5 closet for my second grow

Wise choice in nutes my friend. I love Botanicare products. I just hope they don't get ruined now that Scott's MiracleGro bought them out.

Have you checked the ph of your run off?

I'd say a good flush is definitely in order. Do you have access to different water? I'd certainly be trying something like distilled/RO water with very low trace element levels.

This comes from the grow weed easy leaf diagnosis page (should be a standard reference for all growers).

Have a read of this page. ww w.grow weedeasy. com/phosphorus-deficiency-cannabis (remove the spaces)

Cannabis plants tend to love phosphorus in the flowering/budding stage and it is unlikely for a cannabis plant to get too much phosphorus using standard nutrients formulated for a flowering plant like cannabis. Nearly all flowering nutrients will come with an abundance of phosphorus for your plants. So if you're seeing a cannabis phosphorus deficiency while using standard cannabis nutrients, chances are you actually have a root pH problem

It is for this reason I asked what your run off ph was.

This comes from the grow weed easy leaf diagnosis page (should be a standard reference for all growers).

Have a read of this page. ww w.grow weedeasy. com/phosphorus-deficiency-cannabis (remove the spaces)

It is for this reason I asked what your run off ph was.

ill tell you tonight when i get home and i can do the flush ... havent tested my runoff during this run ...yet...

pt

Hey PT,

I would say testing the run off is as important, if not more important than testing your nute solution. I strongly advise you bear this in mind on future grows.

Good luck on this one, but don't expect to see any improvement in the leaves. The existing damage will not heal and you shouldn't expect any new leaf growth. That being said, your buds should fatten up nicely once you've sorted out any ph/P issues. :thumb:

Flowers still look Ok
420-magazine-mobile390057494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548625147.jpg

Used Camera+ app for better pics

Pr

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

will a flush reset my calcium problem ? i have rather calcinated tapwater so it miught be a ph issue allthough i feed at 6.5 ph ...but it can wander in the pot .. right ?
please help me its getting worse by the day...

Pt
Sorry to hear this p t. I wish I knew how to help. Maybe pm penny, ohioboy, or oldschool64, demonic angel. To name a few knowledgeable folks off top of my head.

A good flush with 1/4 strength nutes and make sure your ph is in the range and see if that turns her around.

IMG_65929.JPG
IMG_659315.JPG
IMG_659414.JPG

I have a couple more of these 47 day old wimps. What's up with these jokers? With 30 to 35 days left... can I expect much more out of these. Outside 12+ hours of sun...7 full sun...temps highs 83-88* lows 60-67. Just had 1st full strength nutes 2 days ago. Thanks yall

I have a couple more of these 47 day old wimps. What's up with these jokers? With 30 to 35 days left... can I expect much more out of these. Outside 12+ hours of sun...7 full sun...temps highs 83-88* lows 60-67. Just had 1st full strength nutes 2 days ago. Thanks yall

Sounds like therein lies your problem. I have no idea what soil you used, but I would probably have added more nutes well before week 7.

A good flush with 1/4 strength nutes and make sure your ph is in the range and see if that turns her around.

Im flushing as we speak but... the runoff keeps at ph 4-5 even after 30 liters of phed tap water at 6.5 runoff stays at between 4-5 ...
i dont get it ...
also it stays orangy in color ... well dimmer now but still...
anyway next 5l will be 1/2 strength and then it'll have to do ... my wife is starting to complain .... fter me using 1.5h to do the flush she said with that special tone "for that mutt in the basement u allocate alot of time but for our lawn u dont find time" i replied i cant smoke the lawn ;) well ... i thought it in myself that is hihi...
owkay, smoke then check the runoff and prep the feed ...

pt

Back
Top Bottom