Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Nice thread going here!! Just need some help on drying and curing if any of you will share some useful knowledge as my last grow the buds looked the part but tasted like hay.. I have just harvested a green monster auto by zambezia seeds and it is stunning and smells denk!! I just don't want to loose the smell and taste in this one! I have currently given my branches a little trim with all fan leaves and most smaller leaves removed and hung on string in card board boxes.. The humidity is 60% and temp is 20c.. I will keep my buds hanging like this for around 7-14 days depending on when the buds are dry but not to dry to that the main stems snap. I then snip the buds of the stems and put them in jars where I store them for around 2weeks and each day I open twice a day for 10mins rotating the buds.... Would anyone please tell me what to change if anything? As I don't want this one to smoke like sh*t

Those pistils on the NL auto look like it's still got 4-6 weeks. You chop them down now, they'll shrivel up to nothing...

Ehi mate,

I'm not gonna chop the NL now for sure as I know it needs time still. But I was concerned about Dark Devil and royal Jack.

Do you think they will be all right if I Swap tonight to 12/12 - 600w HPS plus, instead of 18/6 - 400w HPS ?

Pictures of trichomes attached
420-magazine-mobile1544830737.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1556873674.jpg
420-magazine-mobile503191914.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2139790028.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Unfortunately, it's difficult to tell from those pics if the triches are cloudy or clear, but the pistils look no where near ready. There is no drama switching over to 12/12, just be careful with light burn switching up the wattage. I would recommend easing them into it by hanging the light a little higher and then gradually lower it to the recommended height.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to tell from those pics if the triches are cloudy or clear, but the pistils look no where near ready. There is no drama switching over to 12/12, just be careful with light burn switching up the wattage. I would recommend easing them into by hanging the light a little higher and then gradually lower it to the recommended height.

Yeah I think it might work to start from 600 - 12/12 for 1 week at like 40-30 cm from the plant and gradually swap to 600w plus (as my ballast can push it a bit more).

Let's try and I'll keep you posted mate.
I think it's good looking anyway and they are getting better everyday.

For a first try with auto, I'm pretty happy till now.

I concur with PT above. Without seeing the trichomes it's really impossible to tell how close to ready they are, but it looks as if few of the pistils have even changed colour. Based on the pistils alone, I'd say you have at least 2 weeks to go.

agreed two weeks was also what came to my mind

Pt

NL got something wrong anyway, based on what I described previously, any opinion about what's wrong?

Picture

420-magazine-mobile2064271393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774208107.jpg

I gave ph 6.0 water for last 2 watering, this morning I gave 1 Lt ph 6.0 water with:
1.00 ml bloom x
2.00 ml bio bloom 2
0.70 ml pk 13/14
0.45 ml calgel
2.00 ml biozym

If I did something wrong I'll flush.

I'm not certain but that looks like an advanced case of manganese deficiency. I have no idea what trace elements your nutes contain, but a build up of iron and salts in the soil will lock out manganese, however it seems you have the PH about right for manganese uptake. But no matter what, those leaves will not recover.

I'm not certain but that looks like an advanced case of manganese deficiency. I have no idea what trace elements your nutes contain, but a build up of iron and salts in the soil will lock out manganese, however it seems you have the PH about right for manganese uptake. But no matter what, those leaves will not recover.

Mmm that's weird, should I flush or just water with plain ph water 6.0 without nutes for a while?

Thanks

Hello everyone. If I may trouble you all once more.....this is what I did today rushing...won't go into it.....here's the pic. Duct taped back together (all I had besides scotch tape). Think she'll make it. Thanks yall. Guess I'll find out in a few days or however long. I think I saw that lady had something similar. If you're out there lady....or anyone. What could be done.
IMG_652613.JPG
IMG_65278.JPG

This was her
IMG_637512.JPG

NL got something wrong anyway, based on what I described previously, any opinion about what's wrong?

Picture

420-magazine-mobile2064271393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774208107.jpg

I gave ph 6.0 water for last 2 watering, this morning I gave 1 Lt ph 6.0 water with:
1.00 ml bloom x
2.00 ml bio bloom 2
0.70 ml pk 13/14
0.45 ml calgel
2.00 ml biozym

If I did something wrong I'll flush.

Flush with a weak nute solution then you can ease back into normal feeding schedule.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom