Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Flush with a weak nute solution then you can ease back into normal feeding schedule.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers mate, thanks!

I just ordered some cal/mag by vitalink anyway. It might help after the flush to get back to normal. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guys

My turn to ask for help.
My Blue dream auto is coming along but i notice she still gets alot of burns.
Any ideas?
420-magazine-mobile1670598964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610996261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1995905452.jpg

Pt

Calcium or magnesium whats your ph?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

my ph is tested at 6.5 (drops test accuracy)
last feed 2l of 1/2 strength plagron alga bloom + 100%strength plagron green sensation
lately i feel she drinks alot ... its only 24h and she already feels/looks like she needs again in about another 24h ... makes me think rootbound although she is in a big enough pot ... about 10-12 liters of soil in it.

pt

Hey guys

My turn to ask for help.
My Blue dream auto is coming along but i notice she still gets alot of burns.
Any ideas?
420-magazine-mobile1670598964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610996261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1995905452.jpg

Pt

Man that looks like a sweet Christmas tree. Blue dream is my favorite. I had a zone one time seemed like it lasted a couple months. Wish I was qualified to help ya.

Man that looks like a sweet Christmas tree. Blue dream is my favorite. I had a zone one time seemed like it lasted a couple months. Wish I was qualified to help ya.

thx m8, i wish the christmas tree would grow some huge pinecones hehe... anyway she is starting to fill in nicely on the maincola which is amazing for a bd renowned for its long internodes ... also she is starting to frost up but man is she moving slow in a week she is suposedly done according to humboldt seeds ... at least 3 more weeks no ?? anyway this looks like its going to be my first succesfull grow ... hope she fattens up alot hehe

Pt

thx m8, i wish the christmas tree would grow some huge pinecones hehe... anyway she is starting to fill in nicely on the maincola which is amazing for a bd renowned for its long internodes ... also she is starting to frost up but man is she moving slow in a week she is suposedly done according to humboldt seeds ... at least 3 more weeks no ?? anyway this looks like its going to be my first succesfull grow ... hope she fattens up alot hehe

Pt
Let her go until she's done. :) Some of the best advise I've read is to ignore the advertised days till harvest for the most part. Keep an eye on trichs. I've heard of autos going longer than some photos. Looking great!

Smell the flowers

Pt
Yeah I have some spindly lil rascals too. Round 45 days.

420-magazine-mobile840172492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile388163390.jpg

This is my Blue Teracle (Ophelia) she is 19 days old today and doing great. She got topped yesterday hope I did it early enough to get results from it. She seems to be doing great in her new home. I have her in a 2.5 gallon fabric pot. Now I have a question what and how much neuts does she get and when do I start feeding her? Live-Love-Learn

420-magazine-mobile840172492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile388163390.jpg

This is my Blue Teracle (Ophelia) she is 19 days old today and doing great. She got topped yesterday hope I did it early enough to get results from it. She seems to be doing great in her new home. I have her in a 2.5 gallon fabric pot. Now I have a question what and how much neuts does she get and when do I start feeding her? Live-Love-Learn

What soil are you using?

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Converting a 6.5x 5.5 closet for my second grow

I started using Calmag and kelp towards the end of week 2. At the end of week 3 is when I started using nutes. Be sure to start at a lower​ strength (1/6 or even 1/8) than the recommended amount. You can always add more later. Better than fighting nute burn and having to flush. Looking good.

1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

I'm using a mixture of soil about 20% perlite 10% worm castings,Organic magic dirt , Mixed with Earth grow (Local brand of soil mix from a nursery down the road) about 30% coco coir and some old fish tank rocks that have plagued all of my grows for the last 2 years don't know where they come from but they always pop up red,blue,green lol. I do use Molasses with every watering so I would imagine there's a lot of sugars in the soil!! But to be honest the soil isn't a mixture I can up with it was more of buying what was the cheapest at the time and then adding them together to make some custom weird soil mixture that seems to work great for me!!!! Live-Love-Learn

Back
Top Bottom