Auto Grow

Thanks alot spart mate yes there going good.and a plant is a plant mate big or small u have the love for the cannabis plant so its all good my friend;)

i think it's the genetics on my part they were a random seed kit so who knows what kind they are really fast flowering i think mine started to flower really quick

She is 3 foot mate bang on from top of pot to top of plant she is the tallest of the 3 other 2 plants sit just slightly short of her.but all bushy big ladies.cnt be bad;) what height are u hoping for off ur trained ultimates?

Evening Beast, looking nice in The GR. I see your using light mix n was thinking of trying it out after I finish with the coco. How you finding it? Did you add anything to it and what nutes you using mate?
Subbed up n will be here till the end :goodjob:

Thanks shaun and biobizz light mix is awsome stuff mate;) i have used it before with great results it has all the right stuff in it to make ur plants grow rapidly for the first 3 weeks.my auto plants only had 2 veg feeds upto now and in perfect health.if u go to the begining of the journel page 1 to 4 u should find some info on the biobizz i uploaded to share;) the veg feed im using is advanced nutrients sensi grow part a and b.ph perfect;):)

Thanks shaun and biobizz light mix is awsome stuff mate;) i have used it before with great results it has all the right stuff in it to make ur plants grow rapidly for the first 3 weeks.my auto plants only had 2 veg feeds upto now and in perfect health.if u go to the begining of the journel page 1 to 4 u should find some info on the biobizz i uploaded to share;) the veg feed im using is advanced nutrients sensi grow part a and b.ph perfect;):)

Ye cheers mate, see the info on light mix, did u add perlite? was just wondering what nutes I could go with. Is it soil or hydro,as in coco nutes i'd need. got sensi grow & bloom when i done dwc lol. using canna for the coco..

No mate didnt add no perlite comes with it already mixed into it ready to grow;)id say grab some soil nutes .coco nutes may work but cnt say i have tried it lol;) go with whateva feed works for u mate;) id recomend advanced nutrients ph perfect also seen alot of people using the biobizz nutes with special results;)

i've been using biobizz right now i'm using 7ml of nutes per liter 4 ml or bloom and 3ml of fishmix as well as 4ml of topmax . No sign of burn in any shape of form i'm thinking of upping the numbers shortly maybe 5ml of bloom and the rest stay the same. Also i'm using mostly light mix soil

get yourself alg-a-mic as well it helps with the deficiencies later cal/mag it's cheaper then the bio heaven and works more mildly so if you want can use it at about 2ml/l til flush

biobizz has a feed chart to roughly follow on there site i'm thinking of using all mix for my transfer save me some head aches but no all mix for seedlings the e.c is to high might burn youngsters as well as clones

if you use all mix with i light spray of root juice around the hole of a full transfer it helps with any stress of transfer and promotes root growth fucking hell eh

Back
Top Bottom