Auto Grow

If u go to the begining pages of this journel page 1 or 2 i have put info of all seeds there.have a read see what u think.autoultimate and think diffrent are from the same family.auto acid i just tried before in a 10 bit i bought.its mind blowing.so thats the reason she is growing in my tent ha ha;)

thanks man yeah the one is frosting up nicely and i'd say 50% brown hairs i'm gonna get a micro scope tomorrow to check "crystals" but i'm guessing mostly cloudy. Yeah pest/bug is a huge factor outdoors first this year the thrips now spider mites who knows what ever else is next and each time i get a pest it's a different spray it's not cheap either

Im sure u could make ur own spray out of household items mate stop by nuttyproffesors grow ask him about sprays mate.he makes all his own compost feeds everything he knows his sh1t mate so worth an ask.have a good day:)

DSC_12312.JPG
DSC_12332.JPG
Well its sunday here in the uk.its update for trained bagseed lady looks more like a butch lesbian now quite a beast.she drinks 2 litres of water a day and light is raised to the max hight.strech has stopped and i have an even canopy of lovely forming flowers so looks right on track for 3 weeks of 12/12. I did remove more growth yestetday off this lady.some bottom leaf and alot of side nodes trying to be main colas i removed quite a few of so plant is not as crowded and hopfully for even sized big colas.i can count about 30 tops on her so not bad at all.iv had to keep tying the 4 main colas out abit each day to the 4 corners of the tent and this is what she looks like now:);)

DSC_12414.JPG
just had a recount and there is 25 tops exactly.im expecting the 4 corner tops to be much bigger buds than the centre colas as these are the 4 main arms of the plant;)this plant is just under 3 foot tall and is grown as big as possible for the grow space. here is a canopy pic from through top of the door of the tent to give u an idea of her size.she cnt be moved out of the tent until harvest as she is all tied up she isnt going anywere ha ha.happy growing every1;)

DSC_12442.JPG
DSC_12541.JPG
Good evening day to all its monday here in the uk and the autos are 35 days old today. 5 weeks old.:). Just gave all plants a heavy trim removing all bottom growth that was never gna see much light.plus with nothing on bottom of the plant .the plant can then focus all its energy towards to top of the plant which is great for monster colas.here is a few pics of the growth removed ;)

DSC_12472.JPG
DSC_12501.JPG
And here a few pics of the size these plants. They are roughly 3 foot high from top of pot to top of plant.stretch definatly over which is good for me and all flowering at the same pace:);)

DSC_12572.JPG
DSC_12563.JPG
DSC_12581.JPG
And here is pics of the flowering happening each pic is of each plant and all still looking in perfect health happy growing every1.as always il update with pics of the auto sisters in a weeks time;)

Back
Top Bottom