Auto Grow

:goodjob:

Im looking for 2 more auto seeds, can you recommend some?

Id recomend auto chocolate skunk mate she stays quite short a joy to grow and a great producer.and she is done start to finish 60 days.and produces huge buds. here a pic of the last 1 i grew hope this helps.and the weed off this plant is a very heavy hit;)
DSC_08547.JPG
DSC_08518.JPG

Thanks alot mono mate the plant deserves the reps;) i have grown it 4 times and always produce huge buds:) get 1 planted mate chocolate skunk auto.oh and she was topped at the 3rd node.didnt bother her 1 bit ;)happy growing.

Good day all.im updating flowering bagseed now as 2 weeks today she will get the chop.budding like a boss.had last feed this morning.just water and mollases until the end.here she is;)
DSC_12436.JPG

All 4 main branches have had to be tied up for support as all had a lean on.will be well stacked when she is finished.happy growing every1;)
DSC_12503.JPG
DSC_12444.JPG

Would like to say that i did alot of research about how to get max yield from 1 trained plant and how to get train a plant for big buds.my own little adventure and all of yours who have followed fairplay .when i look at the plant in front of me i can say for sure this is the biggest i have ever grown .and big buds and lots of buds all over the plant make all the work worth while.fed advanced nutrients ph perfect veg feed then flower she had dutch pro bloom along with dutch pro explode and calmag when needed and alot of mollases;)i love growing weed .happy growing every1;)

Wow, just caught up, cola's on that chocolate skunk are huge , :drool:
Abit more trim wouldt hurt though ;)

Those auto's grow so fast with you, amazing :thumb:

Youve got some very good skills there. :bravo:

----------------

Ow, and bougt those auto's today:
Aurora Borealis
Blackberry Kush Auto
Cheese Auto

Would like to say that i did alot of research about how to get max yield from 1 trained plant and how to get train a plant for big buds.my own little adventure and all of yours who have followed fairplay .when i look at the plant in front of me i can say for sure this is the biggest i have ever grown .and big buds and lots of buds all over the plant make all the work worth while.fed advanced nutrients ph perfect veg feed then flower she had dutch pro bloom along with dutch pro explode and calmag when needed and alot of mollases;)i love growing weed .happy growing every1;)

This is a superb recipe for success, when added to your own mad skills :)

Ganjazz thanks mate she was trimmed again when dry as u can see from the dry bud shots;) and glimmer thanks pal u can push the limits with the cannabis plant its a tough old plant.its u the creator witch has the plants destiny in ur hands .take in on what ever adventure u please.thats the beauty of it and the beauty of the plant is amazing.natural plant of the earth;) free the weed;)

Well been doing alot of research this morning of how to speed flowering up abit.here is what i found and what il be appying to bagseed lady for the last 2 weeks of her life as thats when i go on a family holiday.first thing is temps.lowering temps through the day will help as the plant thinks winter is aproaching faster. Also her new light cycle as from today will be 10 hours on.14 hours off until the end.this also will make the plant think winter is aproaching and speed up flowering process.also let the plant dry out for longer periods and slighty change the times u water alittle less often.letting the plant dry out for longer will stress the roots alittle enough to speed up the process thinking her life is coming to an end.but be sure not to let dry to the point of wilt as this could do permanent damage to ur roots which u dont want happening.so i have the big fan blowing into the tent again to cool down temps through day and tent doors will be kept wide open during lights on.here is a pic.lets see what happens time will tell folks.happy growing;)
DSC_12461.JPG

Thanks alot golfer mate every time i look in the tent i am amazed by her.a fair lady.still budding like a beast and the bud looks so nice.cnt wait till harvest ha ha;)

Back
Top Bottom