Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Hit them on day 21 mate. Hit them fairly hard and take all the monsters away. You can leave the outer edges. For me if the light can't hit the main stem. The light isn't hitting the back of any of the inner buds.

Cnt wait to see what you get.

I pulled 12oz total on my last grow with the 2 plants I had. I reckon I coulda cleaned more if I let them grow through the net a bit further lmao..

Just got my tent up and running again to try for a new perpetual setup.. 2 maybe 3 plants. Scrogged.. cnt wait for the seeds to pop lmao

I'm with Yeti on the 4 weeks out. Those puff balls have loads of time to turn into solid buds for you!

Congrats on solving the mystery of the non-flowering autos, regardless of the "fault"! Could have been worse...could have been a pumpkin plant :).
I have a funny story. My buddy and I grew 4 plants last year in my greenhouse. He started a couple more seeds we put them in a couple pots well one didn't come up the other one did. when it started coming up we were happy and my buddy took it to his house, After about a week he said man this is a weird looking pot plant and let it grow some more. Turned out to be a dam tomato plant I laughed my ass off :rofl:

I have a funny story. My buddy and I grew 4 plants last year in my greenhouse. He started a couple more seeds we put them in a couple pots well one didn't come up the other one did. when it started coming up we were happy and my buddy took it to his house, After about a week he said man this is a weird looking pot plant and let it grow some more. Turned out to be a dam tomato plant I laughed my ass off :rofl:

I'd be fuming.. I've just set some bag seed off for the 1st time.. I've cracked 1 already and set another 7 off. Hoping for 3 females to scrogg down, if they turned out to be tomatoes I don't know what kinda lid ibwould flip lmao

Hit them on day 21 mate. Hit them fairly hard and take all the monsters away. You can leave the outer edges. For me if the light can't hit the main stem. The light isn't hitting the back of any of the inner buds.

Cnt wait to see what you get.

I pulled 12oz total on my last grow with the 2 plants I had. I reckon I coulda cleaned more if I let them grow through the net a bit further lmao..

Just got my tent up and running again to try for a new perpetual setup.. 2 maybe 3 plants. Scrogged.. cnt wait for the seeds to pop lmao
2 weeks to go for stretch! Hey Avatar that's awesome weight from those plants. I'll be over.

Haha good one. Funny I kind of want to grow tomatoes but can't do it in the tents. Maybe outdoors in the spring.

Highya SO,

I mislabeled my cannabis starts last year. Figured it out at flower time. Unbelieveable how easy it is to do. Always something, lol.

Glad you're feeling better. life is too short from here, to spend it sick! Cheers

Highya SO,

I mislabeled my cannabis starts last year. Figured it out at flower time. Unbelieveable how easy it is to do. Always something, lol.

Glad you're feeling better. life is too short from here, to spend it sick! Cheers
We're human Bode. Kind of funny sometimes like that silly mistake.

Baby booms are looking awsome but ide say another month by the looks.Never fun when you think you have all auto and realise some are photo.Going 12/12 might increase the flower time as well on the baby boom
Hey BT, it's about turning lemons into lemonade I guess. After I figured what the issue is it suddenly became a different challenge and instantly fun again. Yep a month or so I think too I'll be looking for a little amber on these. I still have to swap the names over as they're on the wrong pots now. :rolleyes:

Highya SO,

Hay Bode,
Looked at your signature lines to see what your current journal is and don't see one?

No, I'm an old man without a lot of means, so I hang out here a lot. I do grow in the summer in my garden, though. But, that's not trending, Get a tip once in a while, lol. Cheers

No, I'm an old man without a lot of means, so I hang out here a lot. I do grow in the summer in my garden, though. But, that's not trending, Get a tip once in a while, lol. Cheers
round here, your age or bank account mustin not be too important.
just judging by how much we all love ya bro :bongrip:

Thanks. Seems to be the way around here also. Way out in the country. That's why I like it here, I don't get bothered much. I like the love going around 420 magazine. Great people, everyone included!! Cheers

Good evening folks. I got a pic of the Appleberries. Those are the indicas I thought were autos and aren't. They are almost 2 weeks into the 12/12 schedule so stretch is slowing. I can't wait to see what they look like when I take the giant leaves on the main stem off. They're blocking a lot of light. I have a lot of colas coming through finally! That's happiness right there!. This run will be a good indication of how to grow in a 5 gal pot. I've been curious to try it but not ready. 45+11 today I believe. Little northern lights is still kicking with amber just beginning looking cute as ever smelling like the chopping shears. Oh and babyboom pics too

Back
Top Bottom