Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Highya SO,

Your BabyBoom auto looks larger than most of the container grown autos. Nice job with them all! Cheers

Hi, did some watering this Sunday evening. Was going to defoliate the appleberries but I found them stretching from yesterdays look so I'll let them go until it stops. It won't be long. These babies are really making a heavy structure! Fill er up please!!! They're still full of shade for a few more days of waiting for the grow hormones to do its buddage work.

Good evening folks. I got a pic of the Appleberries. Those are the indicas I thought were autos and aren't. They are almost 2 weeks into the 12/12 schedule so stretch is slowing. I can't wait to see what they look like when I take the giant leaves on the main stem off. They're blocking a lot of light. I have a lot of colas coming through finally! That's happiness right there!. This run will be a good indication of how to grow in a 5 gal pot. I've been curious to try it but not ready. 45+11 today I believe. Little northern lights is still kicking with amber just beginning looking cute as ever smelling like the chopping shears. Oh and babyboom pics too

Great looking ladies there Otter! That soil is getting dialed in brother!!

Hi all. I went and defoliated the appleberries and watered them tonight. I think they opened up pretty good. I decided not to bring the autos back so I situated them for the long run. Let's see some frosty colas develop! There were a lot of leaves. Light is getting into places that needs now. Air too. Here comes the buds!

Highya SO,

They do look much better. I love how the buds look with their pistils. So pretty. Is that one of Van Stank's cultivars. How are his strains? I've never heard anyone say except himself. Very curious. Great job. Cheers

Highya SO,

They do look much better. I love how the buds look with their pistils. So pretty. Is that one of Van Stank's cultivars. How are his strains? I've never heard anyone say except himself. Very curious. Great job. Cheers
Good morning Bode, Sumo seeds makes the appleberry. In the photo tent is two Stankberries from Van vegging away like nobodys business. I haven't tried either of them so far. I think Vans is a mix of northern lights and blueberry.

ty, ITS

Back
Top Bottom