Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

I hope she flowers for you soon Otter Good luck
Thanks PC, I watered them last night and it looks like they might be just slow getting there. They look pretty good actually now that they're coming out from under the giant leaves. I took some pics.

Hay Otter do you like the thing in the first picture for watering, I am looking for something that is better then a sprinkle can
I do PC. I've been using it for years. I think I got the idea from @Oldbear lurking around his awesome place. The only thing I'd say is to have a spare on hand and 4 rechargeable d cell batteries.

Baby looks terrific!

Is that one of those transfer pumps that DrDoob was talking about last year?
I don't know. I seem to remember a portable shower device back then that looked good. So I don't think so. This is a 12 to 15 dollar 2 d cell rig. They last me for about 2 years before I have to start glueing the hose and ordering a new one. Having the spare around at all times.

I don't know. I seem to remember a portable shower device back then that looked good. So I don't think so. This is a 12 to 15 dollar 2 d cell rig. They last me for about 2 years before I have to start glueing the hose and ordering a new one. Having the spare around at all times.
Otter could you share a Hyper link to where you got yours I would love to check them out. Watering on my knees is killing me and I think that would really help

Good Saturday morning everyone! I checked and it is! :cheesygrinsmiley: I also checked on the origins of the flowering issues i have here and found a winner of a reason. Me. Two things appear to have happened in the beginning of the grow. 1- I put regular seeds in the soil. Sumo seeds doesn't offer Appleberry in auto form. It's written on page one of this journal. Ouch! 2- I believe I mislabeled them at the start. The "problem" plants are labeled BabyBoom when they should be Appleberry. How interesting and thought provoking. This glitch happened and it's result firmed up my "slow the F down" mantra I've been running in the background recently. So, good to firm that up and be on solid ground again.
Now i understand completely why the plants are acting like they are and can parlay this glitch into a tent full of gold...photo style. The autos will have to see 12/12 for the duration of their sardine life in with the big girls. The breeder says 2 more weeks. I see more time What do you think? I hope for 2 weeks but those buds are still dimeish size.

Otter could you share a Hyper link to where you got yours I would love to check them out. Watering on my knees is killing me and I think that would really help
Good morning PC. Amazon has them. I just searched for: "d cell transfer pump" and the first thing that came up was it. Let me know if your search is different. Trying to keep links out if wee can.

Good morning PC. Amazon has them. I just searched for: "d cell transfer pump" and the first thing that came up was it. Let me know if your search is different. Trying to keep links out if wee can.
Found it Thank You, My Knees and Back Thank You

Hey Otter, those plants look to have a month at least to me bud. I am usually about half way through flower when my plants look like that. I have not grown autos in quite a while though so I may be wrong.
Morning Yeti! I bet you're right on it. No way 2 weeks. Maybe I can fit one in the middle of the 4 10 gal pots in the photo tent so 1 in the auto tent with the 2 not autos might fit. Still have choices I think. Only about a month to go to get straightened out. :)

Exactly why I use this too. Anything 1 gallon pot and under I hand water with a watering can or paper cup. But for bigger work this is it for me. I prefer a tall 1 gallon water bottle from the store to use.
It sucks getting old

I'm with Yeti on the 4 weeks out. Those puff balls have loads of time to turn into solid buds for you!

Congrats on solving the mystery of the non-flowering autos, regardless of the "fault"! Could have been worse...could have been a pumpkin plant :).
MMMM Giant pumpkins at the fair!?. Always wanted to do that. NO wouldn't be prudent! HEHE

Well this has been a fun half hours read...

Happy New year @stoneotter And to every one else...

At least I've got here in time for the fun stuff , girls do look good there plenty of flowing time left. They may decide when they want to flower. But you get to decide how long they flower for lmao.

Let them puppas chunk.. and take some of those big top leaves away lmao.. let some light to those lower beautys that want to develop too... arrrgh you know how I love to strip them lmao

Good Saturday morning everyone! I checked and it is! :cheesygrinsmiley: I also checked on the origins of the flowering issues i have here and found a winner of a reason. Me. Two things appear to have happened in the beginning of the grow. 1- I put regular seeds in the soil. Sumo seeds doesn't offer Appleberry in auto form. It's written on page one of this journal. Ouch! 2- I believe I mislabeled them at the start. The "problem" plants are labeled BabyBoom when they should be Appleberry. How interesting and thought provoking. This glitch happened and it's result firmed up my "slow the F down" mantra I've been running in the background recently. So, good to firm that up and be on solid ground again.
Now i understand completely why the plants are acting like they are and can parlay this glitch into a tent full of gold...photo style. The autos will have to see 12/12 for the duration of their sardine life in with the big girls. The breeder says 2 more weeks. I see more time What do you think? I hope for 2 weeks but those buds are still dimeish size.

We must be truly brothers.
I thought only I could make such mayhem. :)

Well this has been a fun half hours read...

Happy New year @stoneotter And to every one else...

At least I've got here in time for the fun stuff , girls do look good there plenty of flowing time left. They may decide when they want to flower. But you get to decide how long they flower for lmao.

Let them puppas chunk.. and take some of those big top leaves away lmao.. let some light to those lower beautys that want to develop too... arrrgh you know how I love to strip them lmao
Good to see you! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I think you're right to want to get some of the bigger leaves off. One day soon is the plan.

Back
Top Bottom