Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Remember though...the Budmaster GOD 9 is in another league.....it is not only half the weight of the Gol...but a much better light too...i would consider it the best...period!!!Well worth the wait for shipping.

I would have to agree sir. I still haven't quite finished first grow with the god 9 but must say it seems to be a killer light so far. Seems to have a lot better penetration to lower parts of plant. A lot better built then all the other leds I have owned and I've been through a few so far lol. Yup I have light addiction along with my seed addiction. Very cool running light as well. I wish it actually ran a few degrees higher for winter temp purposes. Summer time temps be will be awesome.the leds are best in the business used in there light and are made for growing. And I could keep going but they don't pay me enough lol or anything for that matter. And remember I got it cheaper then it's listed price. You may want to email them and check what's the best price they'll give you. And shipping was crazy fast and was even sent at Christmas rush.
And there customer service is killer so far. Buy one light get 2nd light free( now don't bank on that)

I would have to agree sir. I still haven’t quite finished first grow with the god 9 but must say it seems to be a killer light so far. Seems to have a lot better penetration to lower parts of plant. A lot better built then all the other leds I have owned and I’ve been through a few so far lol. Yup I have light addiction along with my seed addiction. Very cool running light as well. I wish it actually ran a few degrees higher for winter temp purposes. Summer time temps be will be awesome.the leds are best in the business used in there light and are made for growing. And I could keep going but they don’t pay me enough lol or anything for that matter. And remember I got it cheaper then it’s listed price. You may want to email them and check what’s the best price they’ll give you. And shipping was crazy fast and was even sent at Christmas rush.
And there customer service is killer so far. Buy one light get 2nd light free( now don’t bank on that)

Well that made me THINK Could they add feature
that would increase the heat ? might be an interesting
selling point/feature

Well that made me THINK Could they add feature
that would increase the heat ? might be an interesting
selling point/feature

It'd probably be pretty easy, just have fans shut off to raise heat but that could be bad for the LEDs...? I think a great product would be an all in one enviro controller, heat, AC, Huey and dehuey small enough to fit in our small grow spaces, heck have em in all sizes! I'm not just talking about the controller but the actual units too. Who wants to make millions with me, ha! :rofl:

:passitleft:

It'd probably be pretty easy, just have fans shut off to raise heat but that could be bad for the LEDs...? I think a great product would be an all in one enviro controller, heat, AC, Huey and dehuey small enough to fit in our small grow spaces, heck have em in all sizes! I'm not just talking about the controller but the actual units too. Who wants to make millions with me, ha! :rofl:

:passitleft:

RO Clear Water Store. Set-up correctly it runs itself just need
a school kid to sit and do there home work to make sure no one
takes the counter.

I think you misunderstood my idea. That looks like an RO system.

Hey there Ween!.
I think what Gazoo described is his easy money business. He's been talking of opening a RO store.

As far as your idea, I have had a similar one.. but I was thinking ready built portable buildings fully equipped to grow cannabis. Totally sealed environment with everything you need to grow top notch smoke. Could have ready built ones from beginner to pro, and custom ones where people can pick and choose to build their own custom "Grow Pods". Idk, just popped into my head, that name.

Great idea Ween, I have actually searched for something like what you were talking about and couldn't find any. Would be nice to be able to buy something all-in-one. Let's just hope it won't have issues like pretty much all, all-in-one printers

Hey there Ween!.
I think what Gazoo described is his easy money business. He’s been talking of opening a RO store.

As far as your idea, I have had a similar one.. but I was thinking ready built portable buildings fully equipped to grow cannabis. Totally sealed environment with everything you need to grow top notch smoke. Could have ready built ones from beginner to pro, and custom ones where people can pick and choose to build their own custom “Grow Pods”. Idk, just popped into my head, that name.

Great idea Ween, I have actually searched for something like what you were talking about and couldn’t find any. Would be nice to be able to buy something all-in-one. Let’s just hope it won’t have issues like pretty much all, all-in-one printers��

The grow pods sound like a good idea too but it also sounds pricey. I want to eventually build something but cant really justify right now, Dag nab it!

Re Gazoos RO store, you can get it at w{#^*art for 37 cents per gallon. I get my water for free at the local spring, takes like 10 minutes to fill a 7 gallon and it's always crowded or when I go to the mountain spring which is pretty often, it take less than a minute to fill that same container and there is rarely anyone there.

Hey there Ween!.
I think what Gazoo described is his easy money business. He’s been talking of opening a RO store.

As far as your idea, I have had a similar one.. but I was thinking ready built portable buildings fully equipped to grow cannabis. Totally sealed environment with everything you need to grow top notch smoke. Could have ready built ones from beginner to pro, and custom ones where people can pick and choose to build their own custom “Grow Pods”. Idk, just popped into my head, that name.

Great idea Ween, I have actually searched for something like what you were talking about and couldn’t find any. Would be nice to be able to buy something all-in-one. Let’s just hope it won’t have issues like pretty much all, all-in-one printers

I have seen people offering shipping containers re-purposed as turn key grow facilities. They look ok but not the way I want to go. Mostly due to the cost of it. I have seen people locally selling trailers and such that they have turned into grows. I could have gotten a 28x40 double wide turned into a grow unit for $6k. It did not look bad and I think it had heat pumps already installed. I fI had a place for it I would have seriously considered it.

.37 per gallon is pretty high... our self serve water stores are .25 per gallon. We have a couple where they will go to your car and grab the empties, fill them and put them back in your car for .30 per gallon.
Damn I wish we had natural springs here, you're very lucky there Ween!
No doubt those Grow pods would be expensive as hell. And that unit you wanna build would be rather costly also... big dreams though... big dreams. I'd love to buy one of those units for sure Ween! Have it set up like a mini split where you can have the hoses going where you need them.... would be awesome.

I have seen people offering shipping containers re-purposed as turn key grow facilities. They look ok but not the way I want to go. Mostly due to the cost of it. I have seen people locally selling trailers and such that they have turned into grows. I could have gotten a 28x40 double wide turned into a grow unit for $6k. It did not look bad and I think it had heat pumps already installed. I fI had a place for it I would have seriously considered it.

I have an old camper van sitting on a plot of land just rusting away. I've thought about bringing it home and grow pimping it out but it would be an eye sore, limited in the vertical space and lacks good insulation. That trailer sounds like it would've been a deal, too bad you don't have the space for it.

There should be a good reality show on MJ, kinda like moonshiners but with weed! Ha! :passitleft: :Rasta: cover all aspects, growing, buying/selling legal and not, MMJ, CDB, taking on big pharma, counter culture, don't forget the mag, the wide variety of users, hemp and then they could cover all the dangers, overdoses, how it's a gateway drug, ha, that would be covered all in the last second of the show!

.37 per gallon is pretty high... our self serve water stores are .25 per gallon. We have a couple where they will go to your car and grab the empties, fill them and put them back in your car for .30 per gallon.
Damn I wish we had natural springs here, you’re very lucky there Ween!
No doubt those Grow pods would be expensive as hell. And that unit you wanna build would be rather costly also... big dreams though... big dreams. I’d love to buy one of those units for sure Ween! Have it set up like a mini split where you can have the hoses going where you need them.... would be awesome.

Is the .25 water RO? Sounds a good deal better than .37. I only went there a few times when the local spring was broken and I wasn't going to the mountains. Having the unit outside of the tent would be ideal, like you said, have hoses go where you need them. Units like that may be available, at least heat/AC and dehuey or is it Huey...? I've been getting by but only recently dialed it in real good, the key was the under rug heater, no lower than 68 since.

I have an old camper van sitting on a plot of land just rusting away. I've thought about bringing it home and grow pimping it out but it would be an eye sore, limited in the vertical space and lacks good insulation. That trailer sounds like it would've been a deal, too bad you don't have the space for it.

There should be a good reality show on MJ, kinda like moonshiners but with weed! Ha! :passitleft: :Rasta:

Is the .25 water RO? Sounds a good deal better than .37. I only went there a few times when the local spring was broken and I wasn't going to the mountains. Having the unit outside of the tent would be ideal, like you said, have hoses go where you need them. Units like that may be available, at least heat/AC and dehuey or is it Huey...? I've been getting by but only recently dialed it in real good, the key was the under rug heater, no lower than 68 since.

The van would be a neat grow space set up. It would have limitations for sure but still it would be interesting to see someone set it up and run with it. The trailer was already set up to grow in. Just needed your lights and plants after it was set up with power. I do not think I could even get heat pumps for the cost of the whole unit! :laughtwo:

Hey there Ween!.
I think what Gazoo described is his easy money business. He's been talking of opening a RO store.

As far as your idea, I have had a similar one.. but I was thinking ready built portable buildings fully equipped to grow cannabis. Totally sealed environment with everything you need to grow top notch smoke. Could have ready built ones from beginner to pro, and custom ones where people can pick and choose to build their own custom "Grow Pods". Idk, just popped into my head, that name.

Great idea Ween, I have actually searched for something like what you were talking about and couldn't find any. Would be nice to be able to buy something all-in-one. Let's just hope it won't have issues like pretty much all, all-in-one printers

I had similar idea but opening a storage facility type deal but rent out individual grow rooms ready to grow and we could take care of grow for extra cost of course. For those that aren't allowed to grow on the property for whatever reason

I had similar idea but opening a storage facility type deal but rent out individual grow rooms ready to grow and we could take care of grow for extra cost of course. For those that aren’t allowed to grow on the property for whatever reason

I have heard of people having warehouses where they do just this. I would worry about having my grow in such close proximity to others. You never know how well other people take care of their grows and what they may bring into the facility. Aside from Johnny Law nothing would ruin that business quicker than a massive PM or mold outbreak

Better have good security!

Yeah security would be massively important as well. Thieves would probably tie the disease outbreak for worst case scenario. Oh or fire :laughtwo:

Better have good security!

I have heard of people having warehouses where they do just this. I would worry about having my grow in such close proximity to others. You never know how well other people take care of their grows and what they may bring into the facility. Aside from Johnny Law nothing would ruin that business quicker than a massive PM or mold outbreak

Yeah security would be massively important as well. Thieves would probably tie the disease outbreak for worst case scenario. Oh or fire :laughtwo:

'Dugg's Northern Security Services '...at your service.:slide:..however we don't claim to not cause bodily injury during operation.:blunt:

:reading420magazine:

Don't forget about mites and unwanted pollen. :whoa:

Pollen and mites would suck, but not quite as bad as PM or thieves. There are many things though that would effect how viable the facilities would be. I think being in control and growing for the people that rent space would be the best way to go but then you have tend however many plants each of them is able to contribute to the garden and that sounds exhausting :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom