Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

I made to move to 15's tonight. I'm tuckered so I'll do some LST later or tomorrow. I thought I was going to use up all the soil but there is about 1/2 tote left maybe another #15 worth...? I was expecting more roots but they're decent. I scored them is time. I added roots in the hole and directly on the root ball. Then I gave em each about 1 1/2 gallons of water with 45 ml of TP and 1 ml of tea. It's on!

Do you really mean 45 ml of transplant?

I would expect about 12-15 as a regular feeding dose for a 15 gal pot.

Is this a triple dose when transplanting?

Do you really mean 45 ml of transplant?

I would expect about 12-15 as a regular feeding dose for a 15 gal pot.

Is this a triple dose when transplanting?

This was Doc's reccomendation but I am not sure if it's the standard at transplant. This was over in Darks journal.

I'm wanting you to make it a drench. 1/2 oz Transplant per gallon of water and yes....a normal dose of Tea. We want to make sure the soil is lively everywhere in a large pot. Ask Duggan how the extra Transplant drench worked out for him this round.

Oh shit I'm a dumbass! Doc said 1/2 oz per gallon which should've been about 23 ml, I went and doubled it. I'm sure they'll be fine since doc said there are more issues with under feeling than over. Hoping they go nuts with all that tp.

0.5 oz = 14.7868 mils
1.0 oz = 29.5735 mils

or

14.7868 mils X number of gal's H20 = ?

But I think you are OK seems its rather difficult to over do it

This was Doc's reccomendation but I am not sure if it's the standard at transplant. This was over in Darks journal.

I really should be reading Dark's Journal, it seemed like the most important Brix Journal in the last couple of years.

When it started, I had just transplanted out of soil into perlite - so it seemed like a waste to learn lessons I couldn't absorb without experimenting.

Now that I've cooked HiBrix soil again, I'll be backto Dark's journal, reading a little bit at a time.

Thank you.

Actually 0.5 oz = 14.7868 mils X 2 = approx 29.5 mils

or

14.7868 mils X number of gal's H20 = ?

But I think you are OK seems its rather difficult to over do it

Your funny Gazoo! In my world 1oz equals 30ml! :rofl: I used 1.5 gallons not 2 so it should have been 15 ml per gallon or 22.5 total so I doubled it, doh.

I really should be reading Dark's Journal, it seemed like the most important Brix Journal in the last couple of years.

When it started, I had just transplanted out of soil into perlite - so it seemed like a waste to learn lessons I couldn't absorb without experimenting.

Now that I've cooked HiBrix soil again, I'll be backto Dark's journal, reading a little bit at a time.

Thank you.

It's fairly different from what I've been doing but I'm trying to follow in hopes that I can improve. I can tell this crop will be my best yet and I've been having some pretty darn good harvests. Each one better than the last. Not quantity but quality.

Oh shit I'm a dumbass! Doc said 1/2 oz per gallon which should've been about 23 ml, I went and doubled it. I'm sure they'll be fine since doc said there are more issues with under feeling than over. Hoping they go nuts with all that tp.

I don't think it will hurt it them. Have you seen some of the amount I was feeding. All girls looking very nice after transplant

Thank you.

Hey radogast in my signature links there's a link to a summary of everything doc and I have done. With no chatter between. There's a lot of good info throughout all the chatter as well. Cheers

Can't help it, I have to be as accurate as possible, just the way I'm Wired :)

I know buddy, we wouldn't have it any other way! It's worth mentioning that many of the veteran brixxers don't even measure but I'm sure you knew that. I actually measure pretty accurately as I have a variety of syringes, 3ml, 10ml and even a 60ml (must use a tube on the end of this one.) I try to be very accurate with foliars, always err on the side of caution.

I don’t think it will hurt it them. Have you seen some of the amount I was feeding. All girls looking very nice after transplant

Thanks Dark! I agree! As a matter of fact, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they look today!

IMG_20180209_181308.jpg

IMG_20180209_181325.jpg

IMG_20180209_181332.jpg

IMG_20180209_181351_1.jpg

I know buddy, we wouldn't have it any other way! It's worth mentioning that many of the veteran brixxers don't even measure but I'm sure you knew that. I actually measure pretty accurately as I have a variety of syringes, 3ml, 10ml and even a 60ml (must use a tube on the end of this one.) I try to be very accurate with foliars, always err on the side of caution.

Thanks Dark! I agree! As a matter of fact, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they look today!

IMG_20180209_181308.jpg

IMG_20180209_181325.jpg

IMG_20180209_181332.jpg

IMG_20180209_181351_1.jpg

Man Buddy those are looking awsome

BTW

SYR_3.jpg

Holy shit Gazoo! I'm not gonna show you my syringes. Some are just jammed through the handles of the bottles, some are taped to the sides of the bottles and some are loose in the box do product which is also a mess. You and I could be a real life Felix and Oscar! :rofl:

I am sure there was a traumatic experience in my early
life that caused this. Really stems from my OCD,
Things just have to be in order or the world just wont turn.

Honestly I consider it an advantage :high-five:

Oh I don't sinus honk so I don't have that problem :allgood:

I am sure there was a traumatic experience in my early
life that caused this. Really stems from my OCD,
Things just have to be in order or the world just wont turn.

Honestly I consider it an advantage :high-five:

Oh I don't sinus honk so I don't have that problem :allgood:

I'm sure it is an advantage for you Gazoo!

Girls are looking awesome Ween! :high-five:

I agree, and they look like they are loving their new shoes.

Thanks you guys! They're really loving it. I gave em a Brix earlier but other than that, I'm in the old "bored" stage. As soon as they fill up the tent, I'll flip em.

Back
Top Bottom