Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Rain Water is Free, but just saying RO Store runs itself and even at .37 a gal
I am customer number 13,401 from a year ago thats only the account holders
the walk ins are many as well.

OK Another idea, Grow School. Rent rooms and provide a space for a 1 to 2 plant
grow space each. Should be legal if they all actually live there ? could sell them
the PRODUCT and they would pay to learn the process.

Is the .25 water RO? Sounds a good deal better than .37. I only went there a few times when the local spring was broken and I wasn't going to the mountains. Having the unit outside of the tent would be ideal, like you said, have hoses go where you need them. Units like that may be available, at least heat/AC and dehuey or is it Huey...? I've been getting by but only recently dialed it in real good, the key was the under rug heater, no lower than 68 since.

Yes sir, it's all RO water. Tastes great, can't drink the tap water here . it's freaking disgusting. I use RO for my
Humidifiers, watering plants, drinking, cooking. Lotsa water!

'Dugg's Northern Security Services '...at your service.:slide:..however we don't claim to not cause bodily injury during operation.:blunt:

:reading420magazine:

You're hired!

Pollen and mites would suck, but not quite as bad as PM or thieves. There are many things though that would effect how viable the facilities would be. I think being in control and growing for the people that rent space would be the best way to go but then you have tend however many plants each of them is able to contribute to the garden and that sounds exhausting :laughtwo:

I think we busted this idea. It'd make more sense just to get a commercial operation going, lots more money to be made.

Rain Water is Free, but just saying RO Store runs itself and even at .37 a gal
I am customer number 13,401 from a year ago thats only the account holders
the walk ins are many as well.

OK Another idea, Grow School. Rent rooms and provide a space for a 1 to 2 plant
grow space each. Should be legal if they all actually live there ? could sell them
the PRODUCT and they would pay to learn the process.

Loving the ideas! Maybe we'll flush out a winner! :rofl: that mountain spring where I get my water is on almost 500 acres and it could be purchased for a song. It flows at 7-10 gallons per minute! Let's bottle that shit and sell it, ha!

Yes sir, it’s all RO water. Tastes great, can’t drink the tap water here . it’s freaking disgusting. I use RO for my
Humidifiers, watering plants, drinking, cooking. Lotsa water!

My well water is full of sulfur. I'm used to the smell but only wash with it. I have used it to make coffee and very occasionally given to my plants.

Sounds like we're all a little tired of working for the man and we love growing our beautiful plants.

Sucks having to pay for water but .25 a gallon ain't bad!

When I was a kid I was into slot car racing, and would build my own chassis' with piano wire suspension, rewire the little electric motor windings for more power and rpm, swap out bigger magnets, etc. :cheesygrinsmiley: I still have a hard time throwing burned out motors away. The magnets are still good, the armature is fine ... I could fiddle with that and make something out of it, y'know? :laugh:

I want to make me a Rube Goldberg device one day - it's on the bucket list. I want it to move on its own with some photoelectric power, react to light n stuff. Gotta make a great big funky hanging mobile, too, with various twirling and swinging parts. :slide: Is anyone here into steampunk? Love that stuff! :love:

I'm still playing catchup on the reading, but wanted to say I really enjoyed the Rube Goldberg steampunk mentions a few pages back.

I did a Rube Goldberg device at 12 using among other things marbles and some tubes I found in the bathroom -
:rofl: the women in the family were not amused. :rofl:

My daughter had a steampunk fairy outfit a few years back that she wore a few places. I'm more generic medieval/dwarvish in my fashion choices.

I have a pair of ugg boots I redid as steampunk boots to inspire me for a novel I was writing about a steampunk somnambulistic detective. The novel degenerated into a zombie / roadwarrior story so I never finished writing it. Or maybe I finished it as a short story, I forget :)

Just pulled my last ACWD Bill (water bill)
Service charge = 49.84
Consumption Charge = 28.33

Twice as much in Taxes & Service as the actual cost of the crappy water
I actually use

Freakin wankers, eh!?!? Nice thing about having a well but I wish it was potable, ha! At least I have the springs.

I'm still playing catchup on the reading, but wanted to say I really enjoyed the Rube Goldberg steampunk mentions a few pages back.

I did a Rube Goldberg device at 12 using among other things marbles and some tubes I found in the bathroom -
:rofl: the women in the family were not amused. :rofl:

My daughter had a steampunk fairy outfit a few years back that she wore a few places. I'm more generic medieval/dwarvish in my fashion choices.

I have a pair of ugg boots I redid as steampunk boots to inspire me for a novel I was writing about a steampunk somnambulistic detective. The novel degenerated into a zombie / roadwarrior story so I never finished writing it. Or maybe I finished it as a short story, I forget :)

Hey Rad! Good to see you! I hope all is well in your world! I trust the carnival is either down or coming down soon, I'd like a virtual puff, ha! :rofl:

I tried to instal the filter fan Combo vertically but it took up way too much valuable real estate so back to its original position it went. I was able to install both Mars lights, I'm thinking no need to run them until bloom but wanted to get them in there.

I feel like I'm at a disco-tech in the upside down.

IMG_20180207_184353.jpg

IMG_20180207_184338.jpg

IMG_20180207_180547.jpg

IMG_20180207_184404.jpg

OK,..gotta have a pair of 'bellbottoms' on too...LOL.
Ween , friends...top of the evenin to ya's all! Lovin the extra lights bud. Got room for any more...LMFAO...:rofl:
Now you got it. So,..all ya gotta do now is LST them until you can't tell where one stops and the others start...:grinjoint: :slide:Then flip...sounds easy eh ....:thumb:....You gotta yield goal? Cheers eh.:high-five:

OK,..gotta have a pair of 'bellbottoms' on too...LOL.
Ween , friends...top of the evenin to ya's all! Lovin the extra lights bud. Got room for any more...LMFAO...:rofl:
Now you got it. So,..all ya gotta do now is LST them until you can't tell where one stops and the others start...:grinjoint: :slide:Then flip...sounds easy eh ....:thumb:....You gotta yield goal? Cheers eh.:high-five:

2lbs! Ha! :rofl: I don't have a goal but would love to see 6 zips per plant and I think that is reasonable.

Stayin alive, staying alive, ah ah ah ah staying alliiiivvve!

2lbs! Ha! :rofl: I don't have a goal but would love to see 6 zips per plant and I think that is reasonable.

Stayin alive, staying alive, ah ah ah ah staying alliiiivvve!

Yes, agreed..it will happen. Shoot for a pound , and train them accordingly, with a decent veg. time. Make sure to fill your space before you flip...ya i know,..sounds crazy , but it's what i do. Try it...i dare ya...:cheer:

I made to move to 15's tonight. I'm tuckered so I'll do some LST later or tomorrow. I thought I was going to use up all the soil but there is about 1/2 tote left maybe another #15 worth...? I was expecting more roots but they're decent. I scored them is time. I added roots in the hole and directly on the root ball. Then I gave em each about 1 1/2 gallons of water with 45 ml of TP and 1 ml of tea. It's on!

IMG_20180208_172911.jpg

IMG_20180208_172944.jpg

IMG_20180208_174523.jpg

IMG_20180208_180551.jpg

IMG_20180208_190233.jpg

I made to move to 15's tonight. I'm tuckered so I'll do some LST later or tomorrow. I thought I was going to use up all the soil but there is about 1/2 tote left maybe another #15 worth...? I was expecting more roots but they're decent. I scored them is time. I added roots in the hole and directly on the root ball. Then I gave em each about 1 1/2 gallons of water with 45 ml of TP and 1 ml of tea. It's on!

IMG_20180208_172911.jpg

IMG_20180208_172944.jpg

IMG_20180208_174523.jpg

IMG_20180208_180551.jpg

IMG_20180208_190233.jpg

Nice!! They are going to grab that soil and run in a couple of days.

IMG_20180208_172911.jpg

Nice, quick question is that Green leaf I see on the outside of the pot roots ?
Looks like they were actually growing leaf half way down the side of the pot.
I suspect that is just trim picked up on the sides but kinda wondering ?

You seen mine after moving to 15's, after they grab that soil good they take off.

I'm ready for it. If only I could fill my tent as nicely as you did yours, that would be awesome!

Nice, quick question is that Green leaf I see on the outside of the pot roots ?
Looks like they were actually growing leaf half way down the side of the pot.
I suspect that is just trim picked up on the sides but kinda wondering ?

Ha, good eye Gazoo! I did some trimming prior to transplant so those little leafs must have fallen from the canopy when I pulled the plant out of the #1.

Gonna go in and start the LST.

Back
Top Bottom