Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

P10605092.JPG
...simple solution...watering can...some tubing...bamboo support...a lil' tape...gets to my hard to reach areas...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks Hook! I'll probably cob something together. It does look like the watering can is havng his way with that knot! :rofl:

I did another bondage session with the gals and am pretty happy with the way they turned out. I did have a couple unfortunate super crop accidents even though I tried to be very gentle about it.

I still like my modular LST arm idea. As I am trying to find the perfect spot for each top, I find that some just need slight adjustment, a little arm between a stem and the stalk or another stem with the slightest bit of pressure. Maybe I need to try my hand at SCROG again....?

#3 still not really showing pre flowers but there is one skinny calyx looking maf on the right that has a tiny hair sticking out, could it be....?

IMG_20180202_191929.jpg

IMG_20180202_191703.jpg

IMG_20180202_191646.jpg

IMG_20180202_191628.jpg

That looks like a pistil/female pre-flower to me bud! :)

Thanks Yeti! I'd really love to have 3 ladies so I can use all of my first run soil in the #15's and fill the tent like never before. Duggan has a similar size space and shoots for 2 lbs, I'd be happy with 1 and ecstatic with anywhere near 2!

They're still only drinking every three days, if I time the transplant by what dark and doc did, I have about 2 weeks left in the 1's. Patience grasshopper! :rofl:

Thanks Yeti! I'd really love to have 3 ladies so I can use all of my first run soil in the #15's and fill the tent like never before. Duggan has a similar size space and shoots for 2 lbs, I'd be happy with 1 and ecstatic with anywhere near 2!

They're still only drinking every three days, if I time the transplant by what dark and doc did, I have about 2 weeks left in the 1's. Patience grasshopper! :rofl:

They will be monsters with another two weeks of veg in the 1s. If they do stay in there that long you should know for sure whether they are all girls or not. they should be, I think you got feminized seeds.

High Ween :passitleft:
Your training / pruning is looking great!
The stems are strong and healthy and the structure is my kinda chic.
:popcorn:
I did another bondage session with the gals and am pretty happy with the way they turned out. I did have a couple unfortunate super crop accidents even though I tried to be very gentle about it.

I still like my modular LST arm idea. As I am trying to find the perfect spot for each top, I find that some just need slight adjustment, a little arm between a stem and the stalk or another stem with the slightest bit of pressure. Maybe I need to try my hand at SCROG again....?

#3 still not really showing pre flowers but there is one skinny calyx looking maf on the right that has a tiny hair sticking out, could it be....?

IMG_20180202_191703.jpg

Oh those sound real nice too. I have mentioned it before but the only thing that bothers me about their regs is that they breed cuts with a PCK male and call them an F1. It would be nice if they found males out of the packs and back crossed to the cuts at least. Still they should produce some really nice colorful plants.

PCK? Guessing some kind of Kush...? It may be a while before I run them since I'll probably give these a couple few runs depending on how they turn out.

High Ween :passitleft:
Your training / pruning is looking great!
The stems are strong and healthy and the structure is my kinda chic.
:popcorn:

Thanks Stage! :passitleft: I wish I could grow em like the two monsters you have going now but if only got the 4x4, ha! Someday I'll expand.

PCK? Guessing some kind of Kush...? It may be a while before I run them since I'll probably give these a couple few runs depending on how they turn out.

Thanks Stage! :passitleft: I wish I could grow em like the two monsters you have going now but if only got the 4x4, ha! Someday I'll expand.

Pakistani Chitral Kush. They got their male from Ace's stock and from what I understand it helps with structure, yield and color but lets the mothers basically take over everything else. 3 15s in a 4x4 is going to be packed :laughtwo: I only ever ran 4 15s in my 4x8 and that was still packed :)

Thanks Yeti! I'm a little concerned about running out of space. I at least want to cob omething together to keep the sides from being sucked in by the exhaust fan. Or maybe buy something.

Thinking of adding some of my extra lighting. I think it will depend on space and my LEDs will be easiest to add for size and less heat added than my 600w HPS. Any preference of what I should add? I have 2 spare of each and the LEDs are Mars 205w.

Rock on!

:theband:

Mornin to ya Ween,...yup, that plant is a girl!:) I would add as much light with LED's as you can fit in there. It's a 'limiting' factor i like to forget about!!:blunt:
Have a great Sat. and weekend my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks Duggan! :blunt: I think I can fit my 2 LEDs. That damn filter fan combo takes up a lot of room, ha! :rofl: the added LEDs may need to sit a little lower than the Goliath.

You have a great weekend too! Think toes in the sand with a J of lemon paki in hand! :cool::Rasta:

High Ween,
A fan speed controller would address the tent sucking issue.
gl Yescom Variable Fan/Router Speed Controller 3 Settings Hydroponics Inline Fan Exhaust Air 500W to 1800W Adjuster

61S+ZI6AyxL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Thanks Yeti! I'm a little concerned about running out of space.

I at least want to cob something together to keep the sides from being sucked in by the exhaust fan. Or maybe buy something.

Thinking of adding some of my extra lighting. I think it will depend on space and my LEDs will be easiest to add for size and less heat added than my 600w HPS. Any preference of what I should add? I have 2 spare of each and the LEDs are Mars 205w.

Rock on!

:theband:

High Ween,
A fan speed controller would address the tent sucking issue.
gl Yescom Variable Fan/Router Speed Controller 3 Settings Hydroponics Inline Fan Exhaust Air 500W to 1800W Adjuster

Thanks Stage! I have one that is set to 60-70%. It still sucks the sides in. Thinking flexible prices of wood or plastic just longer than 4' attached to the poles so they're bowed out. I'm pretty sure I've seen this done on here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom