Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Hell yea Ween
Exactly what I had in mind.:thumb:
Watch em do the damn ting.
+ reps
Dag nab it! Yup your too late. Gray said it looked good so I went ahead and did the other 2. I guess there's no use crying over spilt milk or over trimmed plants, D'OH!

Here they are.

IMG_20180117_190143.jpg

IMG_20180117_190153.jpg

IMG_20180117_190201.jpg

IMG_20180117_190216.jpg

IMG_20180117_190224.jpg

...I prefer a well trimmed bush...more than a landing strip...but not a jungle...that applies to plants as well...:jawdropper:...:rofl:... I noticed a couple of mentions of old stuff, so,I have a question...what is the shelf life on Doc's products?...the reason I ask is, every time I contemplate being assimilated...logistics come to mind for my annual grow...assuming shipping during freezing temps would be bad for the product as well as factoring in a 30 day 'cook'...I'm thinking ordering in the fall and storing inside till the spring is my best viable option...IF...it is thought the products would still retain all the magic!?...waiting till spring and non freezing temps to order and cooking soil would greatly reduce an already mid sized window...thoughts?...Gracias...h00k...:hookah:

...I prefer a well trimmed bush...more than a landing strip...but not a jungle...that applies to plants as well...:jawdropper:...:rofl:... I noticed a couple of mentions of old stuff, so,I have a question...what is the shelf life on Doc's products?...the reason I ask is, every time I contemplate being assimilated...logistics come to mind for my annual grow...assuming shipping during freezing temps would be bad for the product as well as factoring in a 30 day 'cook'...I'm thinking ordering in the fall and storing inside till the spring is my best viable option...IF...it is thought the products would still retain all the magic!?...waiting till spring and non freezing temps to order and cooking soil would greatly reduce an already mid sized window...thoughts?...Gracias...h00k...:hookah:

I can speak to whats bolded above.
I just finished using a Cat Drench from early 2017.
Works just fine. :thumb:

Hell yea Ween
Exactly what I had in mind.:thumb:
Watch em do the damn ting.
+ reps

Thanks Stage! They were screaming to me earlier, saying Thank you daddy, ha! Seriously though, they are looking really happy just a few hours later.

Haha, nice! :rofl: I will let someone with more knowledge speak up but I think your good to go hook. Shelf life is good, I bought in bulk, I.e bigger bottles before the new formula came out but wanted some new formula so go small bottles, all is still good. I think it is preferred to store at room temp but hope doc or someone else can confirm. Do it hook! You will not regret it and that is a guarantee!

I can speak to whats bolded above.
I just finished using a Cat Drench from early 2017.
Works just fine. :thumb:

Umm, pics in timing cat drench thread will confirm this!

So my last 3 pistil less money makers got a nice strong GE and since they're coming down in a few days, I wanted to try to get some good pics of them. Photo dump!

IMG_279116.JPG

IMG_279024.JPG

IMG_278920.JPG

IMG_278816.JPG

IMG_278720.JPG

IMG_278622.JPG

IMG_278519.JPG

IMG_278420.JPG

Hi Hook!

Shelf life.....totally depends on how they're stored. Without temperature swings, in the dark....with caps on....they'll keep for 2 years easy. With temp swings, 8 months easy. If you keep them in a cabinet indoors you have no worries.

Hi Hook!

Shelf life.....totally depends on how they're stored. Without temperature swings, in the dark....with caps on....they'll keep for 2 years easy. With temp swings, 8 months easy. If you keep them in a cabinet indoors you have no worries.

Thanks Doc! I think you have another one on the hook, reel him in! Ha! :rofl:

Ween....nice....very nice pics.MM is so tasty looking...great color and structure.

Thanks! I finally figured out how to get the dark background like doc gets. :passitleft: have a little of the last of MM 2.0. The MM 3.0 or "cubed" will be ready soon enough.

My temp controller with the hair dryer does the trick. Last night I didn't fully close the door and figured that out when i turned up the heat but it kept going on. Takes about a minute to get the temps back up.

Hi Hook!

2 years easy, I can work with that, I'll let you know :) but I'm thinking longer

Thanks Doc! I think you have another one on the hook, reel him in! Ha! :rofl:

Thanks! I finally figured out how to get the dark background like doc gets. :passitleft: have a little of the last of MM 2.0. The MM 3.0 or "cubed" will be ready soon enough.

My temp controller with the hair dryer does the trick. Last night I didn't fully close the door and figured that out when i turned up the heat but it kept going on. Takes about a minute to get the temps back up.

Hey buddy. Whats the skinny on this?
:popcorn:

I have a flashlight to keep some light in the tent, turn the led off, have the flash on my camera on, when ready to take the pic I turn the flashlight away so it's dark and try to get pics without getting reflective sides of the tent, probably easier in a bigger space. I used a cannon power shot. When you push the button to take the pic, it lights up the bud and focuses before it takes the pic. Im very happy with my money maker cubed but I'm hoping the next round are even better specimens, kind of like what you got going on! :drool: So frosty! :drool:

I have a flashlight to keep some light in the tent, turn the led off, have the flash on my camera on, when ready to take the pic I turn the flashlight away so it's dark and try to get pics without getting reflective sides of the tent, probably easier in a bigger space. I used a cannon power shot. When you push the button to take the pic, it lights up the bud and focuses before it takes the pic. Im very happy with my money maker cubed but I'm hoping the next round are even better specimens, kind of like what you got going on! :drool: So frosty! :drool:

Have not tried Doc's Head lamp style but seems fairly easy
Tent lights off, head lamp on, focus shot, left hand cover head lamp, right hand
snap shot

Can 33 pre filter question - to clean or replace? They're about $15 which seems like a lot so am thinking of cleaning. If you reccomend cleaning, should I do it by hand and air dry or put in the washer/dryer?

Is it a big deal if lights on temps get down to 68? They ar usually 75-80 but my lovely lady opened the window last night, temps were at 68-69 for a couple hours.

Have a rockin day and weekend!

:theband:

Can 33 pre filter question - to clean or replace? They're about $15 which seems like a lot so am thinking of cleaning. If you reccomend cleaning, should I do it by hand and air dry or put in the washer/dryer?

Is it a big deal if lights on temps get down to 68? They ar usually 75-80 but my lovely lady opened the window last night, temps were at 68-69 for a couple hours.

You can get away with washing the pre filter a couple of times. I would hand wash and hang dry it but I have seen others say they machine wash them. I wouldnt make a habit of letting them be as chilly as that. I doubt it is a big deal if it was just a few hours, but over time it will slow down the plant. You wont see as much growth and water uptake will slow as well. My veg area is typically right around there during this time of year and so my veggers kinda just crawl.

Back
Top Bottom