Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Yup....old formula is still great! Use it as per directions till its gone.cheers bud!

I am still using old stuff too! My BCP's got their very first GE last night with old formula.....lets see how they look tonight....

Looking forward to seeing them! My bloomers seem to be fox tailing, pics later. I only got down to 11/13 but maybe I'll back off another 1/2 tonight...? Either way, they're pretty much ready for chop, gotta get the RO and GE in and hope they don't bend and break, one is really bending while the other 2 are standing up pretty good including the 1 with the biggest buds. Still a good mix of clear and cloudy.

These girls are about a week away from harvest. The close up pics show what seem like fox tails. Can't wait to free up the room for my veg girls.

20180115_221004.JPG

20180115_221054.JPG

20180115_221156.JPG

IMG_20180115_220337.jpg

IMG_20180115_220501.jpg

IMG_20180115_220514.jpg

Serious dense frosted nuggage.
Whats the nose on this chick? ;)

Hey Stage! Thanks! I'm not great at pinpointing or describing the odors but I think it's kind of fruity, one day I swear it smelled like blueberries and was expecting my gf to confirm but she said it smelled like diesel but sweet. Those pics you posted in the cat drench thread is something I hope to turn out one day, daaaayyymmmn Stage! :high-five:

This little lady is Noel my Christmas baby... white widow. She just got her first Drench of Transplant Saturday... I'll see if I can get a pic later... it's amazing how much they can take off after that!

Yes it is, I noticed the same thing, guessing its the fact
they have been searching for water and diverting all the
energy in that direction and once they found it BANG Top
growth takes off.
:goodjob:

Hey there Ween! Well I do have a cool/warm mist humidifier but it’s outside my tent... my tent is only 2x3 so I don’t have room for it inside...
plus that little thing helps keep the humidity in the closet around 40-45% so my tent and cabinet that are both in there get a little help from that humidifier. The big 3.5 gallon humidifier , like Dark has, Is literally right outside the closet door where my tent and cabinet are. And it just seems to do no good. Doesn’t matter if the fan is on 1 or 8 it doesn’t seem to have any effect inside the closet.

I tried a large bowl, so it had a large surface area, with a towel hanging into it... I placed this right in front of my intake, hoping the fresh air being drawn in would carry the humidity... no go. It went up 2%... not worth the hassle.

I don’t have an intake fan... my exhaust fan is plenty for both my tent and cabinet. I’ve only been running it at about 30-40% power. I’ve got it as slow as possible without to much heat build up in my grow areas.

Thank you for the ideas... I’m honestly out of em... but once I get my
New lights built... maybe with less heat I can turn the exhaust down even further. Hopefully saving some of that humidity from being sucked right out.

IDEA : Have you tried rigging up some type of hose sealed at the HUMIDIFIER OUTLET
with maybe a funnel and long plastic hose attached to the top end so it can reach
and exhaust into the tent. ?
humid_6.jpg
humid_4.jpg

PW = PROVEN WINNERS The power of positive MOJO
:goodjob:

Nice, I like!

I got my inkbird temp control today, thanks hook for encouraging me to pull the trigger. I also got my #15's, damn they're big, 18" across and 15" tall, 14" across on the bottom, now I need to find some good saucers!

The Apple was really tasty!

IMG_20180116_161655.jpg

I got my temp controller set up. It probably will not go on unless outside temps drop dramatically. Please tell me if you think this is stupid or if you have another low watt heating idea, I have a hair dryer plugged into it and shooting into the end of the intake ducting, if temps in the tent get down to 68, the hair dryer will go on until temps get up to 70, the recent lows at lights out has been 70. I have the "cooling" plug set to go on at 84 but nothing hooked to it right now, thinking maybe a fan but again, temps have not been getting above 80 so that is probably moot. The main bonus is the unit sits outside the tent and the sensor cord is 5' so I can see the temp at all times. There is also an alarm the will go off if temps go down to 65 or op to 88, you can set these parameters too. Plants are happy. They got dunked 2 days ago and pots are still pretty heavy, I'm guessing 3-4 days before next dunk. Also, the Huey is back working normally an rh is stable at about 50.

I got my temp controller set up. It probably will not go on unless outside temps drop dramatically. Please tell me if you think this is stupid or if you have another low watt heating idea, I have a hair dryer plugged into it and shooting into the end of the intake ducting, if temps in the tent get down to 68, the hair dryer will go on until temps get up to 70, the recent lows at lights out has been 70. I have the "cooling" plug set to go on at 84 but nothing hooked to it right now, thinking maybe a fan but again, temps have not been getting above 80 so that is probably moot. The main bonus is the unit sits outside the tent and the sensor cord is 5' so I can see the temp at all times. There is also an alarm the will go off if temps go down to 65 or op to 88, you can set these parameters too. Plants are happy. They got dunked 2 days ago and pots are still pretty heavy, I'm guessing 3-4 days before next dunk. Also, the Huey is back working normally an rh is stable at about 50.

I once used my wife's heating curler tray to keep the heat up,
any port in a storm, I guess we can take that a few ways,
and it would be correct either way

May have a little to do with why I'm divorced now :)

Not sure what you mean by "any port in a storm" possible typo?

I was thinking that maybe I should have the heat go on at 68 and off at 72 in hopes that it will take a little longer before it goes on again. The site where I go my under rug heater, which is mostly why light out temps don't get too low, has a variety of different similar heaters, you put under your desk to keep your feet warm or keep your pets warm. I have a heating pad but don't think that will do the trick. I'm open to ideas but space heaters tend to trip my breaker.

I was thinking that maybe I should have the heat go on at 68 and off at 72 in hopes that it will take a little longer before it goes on again. The site where I go my under rug heater, which is mostly why light out temps don't get too low, has a variety of different similar heaters, you put under your desk to keep your feet warm or keep your pets warm. I have a heating pad but don't think that will do the trick. I'm open to ideas but space heaters tend to trip my breaker.

Sorry about that just my mind jumping tracks :)
was talking about doing what ever was needed in a emergency,
like using the Hair Dryer

EDIT BTW the unit I use (jump start temp control) range type setting device
will run a few degrees both ways

I have noticed on mine it does not come back on until a few
degrees lower then set. My Soil bin is set at 74 but does not come on
until 71 or so, Runs until it reaches 74, shuts off but temps still rises a few degrees
before going back down again (range 71 to 76)

Link please!!.

IDEA : Have you tried rigging up some type of hose sealed at the HUMIDIFIER OUTLET
with maybe a funnel and long plastic hose attached to the top end so it can reach
and exhaust into the tent. ?
humid_6.jpg
humid_4.jpg

Nice! I like how you did that... very creative for sure!
I have not tried that... my humidifier sits outside my tent and my cabinet... and it has dual nozzles that i can point in different directions, which I do. If I could find some pretty small funnels and some hose, I could try that... thanks Gazoo! Great idea!

Pm sent Daj.

I think my blooming gals have stopped drinking. I gave em TD 4 days ago and the pots are still pretty heavy. I was planning on RO tonight and then GE in another 4 days but am wondering if I should skip the RO and go right to GE, what do you guys think?

Mornin Ween!
:passitleft:

Looks like your bloom chicks are done bro.
They finished man. Congrats!
:party:

Now that your bloom area is free your lil ladies can get big.:thumb:

You thinking of giving them a haircut? Right?:geek:
Judging from the pics, those huge fans are likely blocking growth tips.

Congrats on your haul bro!

Thanks stage! I need to finish them on GE so will plan on that tonight unless someone says I shouldn't. Then how long before I should start the dark period? Ok to start that Sunday?

So you are saying I should clip those large fans? I'll need to give the 4X4 a good cleaning before they move on up but yes, time for them to get big!

Link please!!.

I use Craig's List for this type of item, look for a twin bed heating blanket,
they can be picked up very reasonable if you look over a few days. NOTE: BE sure
you get one with an ON HOLD, some are made so you have to hold the ON Button on
so when you fall asleep, and let go, it goes off :)

EDIT: Forgot to add DOLLAR STORE for cheap funnels, Plastic hose is cheap
at big box stores but sometime you can find a loose peace in the parking lots
near were they have ground cover and a drip system installed, I see a lot of loose pieces
just lying around these areas.

Back
Top Bottom