Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Spot on one leaf..what a joke....hey Ween..whattsa matta....not perfect enough for ya..LMFAO. Top of the day to ya bud....:high-five:

Haha, thanks Bud! Glad you are feeling better! Got some #15's on the way and soon enough they'll be filled with 1st run DBHBB soil and these 3 plants. Gonna stick it out in the 1's as long as possible so they'll be all roots at transplant and then a long veg in the 15's. Gonna need a bigger boat...er... I mean tent. :high-five:

My usb scope is still working. Not sure how good the pics are but I feel like it's still mostly clear and cloudy with just a couple ambers.

CCapture_39_edited.jpg

CCapture_38_edited.jpg

CCapture_40_edited.jpg

CCapture_41_edited.jpg

CCapture_42_edited.jpg

Post #2000!

i put some rigid insulation under my veg tent and it has the under rug heater over that. What is really helping is the temps have increased here fairly dramatically. The past week to 10 days, the veg temps have not been getting above 72 at LIGHTS ON! Now it's sitting at 77 and lights out was about 70.

They're looking pretty good still. The perkiness one in the pics below, I removed some crispy leaves and the one with the most growth is looking a little droopy but damn she already has a lot of bud sites. Its been 9 days since their 1st drench (TP) and I think they'll need a RO dunk in 3-4 days based on the weight of the pots. They are about 1 month old, will they need Brix soon?

IMG_20180108_184441.jpg

IMG_20180108_184446.jpg

IMG_20180108_184509.jpg

Definitely look ready for some Brix... pretty sure we start that at 5 nodes or so.

Definitely look ready for some Brix... pretty sure we start that at 5 nodes or so.

Thanks Dajerm! I normally would have Brixed by now but I feel like in Darks journal they waited a little longer for the 1st Brix. I'll plan on tonight or tomorrow unless Doc or dark say to wait a little longer.

Sub zero temps have past and veg tent got up to 81! It's obvious they like it so I'm gonna need to figure something out for future polar vortexes as winter has just begun here, ugh!

Any suggestions for good but not so pricy environmental controllers. I do not use CO2 but maybe I should consider it....? My main thing is low heat when it's very cold out. Was thinking of putting a hair dryer at the intake duct on a plug with a thermostat but I have a bad habit of looking at bad reviews which scares me away from a lot of purchases. I really only need to up the temp a few degrees, every now and then. Why don't they sell an all in one solution for us small tent growers? Heat/AC/RH/timer/CO2? Not just the controller but the components. Dehuey could fill the Huey. Anyone want to partner to design and sell said product!?

Any suggestions for good but not so pricy environmental controllers. I do not use CO2 but maybe I should consider it....? My main thing is low heat when it's very cold out. Was thinking of putting a hair dryer at the intake duct on a plug with a thermostat but I have a bad habit of looking at bad reviews which scares me away from a lot of purchases. I really only need to up the temp a few degrees, every now and then. Why don't they sell an all in one solution for us small tent growers? Heat/AC/RH/timer/CO2? Not just the controller but the components. Dehuey could fill the Huey. Anyone want to partner to design and sell said product!?

I was looking at this for the spring...affordable and 5 stars...then add an inkbird humidity controller...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

... Inkbird 100 ~240VAC ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1000W, w/ Sensor: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement ...

Thanks Hook! I did see that one but 1 star reviews talking about elecrecution is concerning and the response posted from the company is rediculous. Why I can't look at the damn reviews!

Here is one that looks interesting, not electronic, more mechanical. KT121 120 Volt Thermostat

Really liked the looks of this one and was ready to pull trigger before I read numerous bad reviews talking about tprisk of Fire, Bayite Temperature Controller 1650W BTC211 Digital Outlet Thermostat, Pre-wired, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V - 240V 15A

1666337075177.png

the nice thing about the inkbird(besides being a company thats been around) is you can hook up AC and Heater...more 5 star reviews than any I've looked at...250 reviews and 5 stars is good enough for me...plus its Prime, so booom, it's here...just my .02...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Yeah Ween,
I'm going into 15's in a couple of weeks.
Question for ya...why not up pot to a smaller size before the 15's?
I wouldnt love to have that much soil tied up.
:passitleft:

Haha, thanks Bud! Glad you are feeling better! Got some #15's on the way and soon enough they'll be filled with 1st run DBHBB soil and these 3 plants. Gonna stick it out in the 1's as long as possible so they'll be all roots at transplant and then a long veg in the 15's. Gonna need a bigger boat...er... I mean tent. :high-five:

Yeah Ween,
I'm going into 15's in a couple of weeks.
Question for ya...why not up pot to a smaller size before the 15's?
I wouldnt love to have that much soil tied up.
:passitleft:

I have a real small operation so tying up the soil is not problem but since all the soil will be in the #15's, that leaves nothing for the next batch so am thinking I will mix up another batch once these are in bloom for a bit. That'll give me about 3 years of soil at 2 harvests per year and 3 runs on each. If it's suggested that I uppot to a 3 or 5 first in order to further promote root growth, I can do that, Doc?

I have a real small operation so tying up the soil is not problem but since all the soil will be in the #15's, that leaves nothing for the next batch so am thinking I will mix up another batch once these are in bloom for a bit. That'll give me about 3 years of soil at 2 harvests per year and 3 runs on each. If it's suggested that I uppot to a 3 or 5 first in order to further promote root growth, I can do that, Doc?

Nope...best to go into your finals whatever the size(bigger the better)from the #1's.cheers

What Duggan said. The fewer the transplants, the better. One gallon into 20....no problems. If I was going to do 100 gallons, I'd start them in 5's.

Hey Ween...great day to ya bud! Things are lookin proper...��Ween...don t forget about the yearly contests...over in the lounge.Its a big month !
Cheers eh!��

Thanks brother! Oddly enough, I got my votes in earlier today! People who vote, you don't need to wait until mid month to vote for the annual contests, get yo er there and vote for your favorite, member, plant and nug!

Back
Top Bottom