Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

I just read a quick article about treating lupus with cannabis and it stated that medicating with high CBD strains orally through either capsules or juicing leaves seems to work best. So When you go through your seeds see if you have any high cbd strains. If you dont I can help point you in the direction of some nice ones to look into.

Thanks a bunch yeti!

Doc, looks like darks first drench was TP at 1 oz per gallon of water plus 3ml of tea. I was thinking 2.5 gallons of water for my 3 plants so 2.5 oz of TP and 3ml of tea (not 3ml per gallon correct?) sound about right?

My little ones just got their first drench, a TP dunk in 2.5-3 gallons of water with 2.5 oz of TP and 3 ml of tea. There is a good amount left in the bucket, maybe 1.5 gallons....? I feel bad about dumping it but realize that's part of the process. Thought I'd throw this ut there though, my bloomers are due for GE drench tonight, last they got straight RO and before that was super drench. Before I dump it, wondering if it could be given to the bloomers?

My little ones just got their first drench, a TP dunk in 2.5-3 gallons of water with 2.5 oz of TP and 3 ml of tea. There is a good amount left in the bucket, maybe 1.5 gallons....? I feel bad about dumping it but realize that's part of the process. Thought I'd throw this ut there though, my bloomers are due for GE drench tonight, last they got straight RO and before that was super drench. Before I dump it, wondering if it could be given to the bloomers?

I give my left over dunk drenches to my flowering girls. Whether you want to give them the TP instead of GE is up to you.

I give my left over dunk drenches to my flowering girls. Whether you want to give them the TP instead of GE is up to you.

If your plants need water every day, just save it overnight, stir it up and use it again as a weaker drench. Transplant will be OK over night, as long as it's not hot. GE, no problem.

When the plants need dunking every day, or there are larger plants with smaller plants, I almost always save the drench till the next day and something will use it.

Just today I diluted a GE drench from Friday 4 to 1 and used it instead of an RO dunk.

If your plants need water every day, just save it overnight, stir it up and use it again as a weaker drench. Transplant will be OK over night, as long as it's not hot. GE, no problem.

When the plants need dunking every day, or there are larger plants with smaller plants, I almost always save the drench till the next day and something will use it.

Just today I diluted a GE drench from Friday 4 to 1 and used it instead of an RO dunk.

What do you think about this situation. Bloomers are supposed to get GE tonight, should I just go with GE or should I dilute the TP and give them that?

Edit to add none of my plants get watered daily. Bloomers get watered every 4 days, maybe I'm doing that wrong...?

What do you think about this situation. Bloomers are supposed to get GE tonight, should I just go with GE or should I dilute the TP and give them that?

Edit to add none of my plants get watered daily. Bloomers get watered every 4 days, maybe I'm doing that wrong...?

If your veg plants are totally in the zone and have had a decent Transplant drench, you could synch up with your blooming plants at this stage and go with GE.

However, if you have any doubts about their roots and/or vigor, go with Transplant. The roots are all important.

Veg plants are 20 days old and got the TP earlier. Bloomers are +44 and while they're doing ok, they're still a lil crispy around the edges. The latest water was straight RO and before that was super drench but honestly, I lost a bunch of that to shitty cracked saucers. Before that was the 2 cats.

I'm thinking of diluting this TP and giving them that instead of GE. Unless you advise to go GE.

Veg plants are 20 days old and got the TP earlier. Bloomers are +44 and while they're doing ok, they're still a lil crispy around the edges. The latest water was straight RO and before that was super drench but honestly, I lost a bunch of that to shitty cracked saucers. Before that was the 2 cats.

I'm thinking of diluting this TP and giving them that instead of GE. Unless you advise to go GE.

If they're not in perfect health, use TP. If they were chugging along and looking perfect, it wouldn't really matter. We've got to have healthy roots prior to bloom.

And we've got to have nitrogen fixing bacteria well established before the Cat Drench.....so, if they're getting A-minus on their report cards, use TP.

I'm speaking of the vegging plants.

In the dunk.

IMG_20171230_173848.jpg

IMG_20171230_205008.jpg

Happy New Year all! Some pics of my budding beauties. Sorry about the blurple, not sure if you can see it or not but the plants are purplish up pretty nicely, more so than previous plants/clones of this exact plant.

My internet has been acting up lately, going much slower than usual. I.e. Uploading this many pics usually took about a minute or two and it's taking about 10 minutes. I tried unplugging my modem and router to reset and it helped a little but still very slow. It can't be this repeal of net neutrality thing right? I tried calling my provided multiple times, who are usually pretty good, but I cannot even get through, it asks me to enter my phone number and then it just goes quiet, so weird!

Photo dump! The pic above of my little one does not even come close to showing how green they are. Lotsa blades too!

IMG_20171231_211221.jpg

IMG_20171231_211302.jpg

IMG_20171231_211318.jpg

IMG_20171231_211335.jpg

IMG_20171231_211359.jpg

IMG_20171231_211401.jpg

IMG_20171231_211422.jpg

IMG_20171231_211627.jpg

IMG_20171231_211645.jpg

Happy new year ween.

She’s seems to be really bulking up

Thanks Dark! You too!

There are 3 and being all calyx, they bulk up real good, at least 3 weeks left. Past versions have needed support for the big fat buds but I'm hoping these won't need it due to stronger stems, we'll see.

Have a rockin day Dark!

:theband:

My lil ones have been looking stellar, I think. Today I opened the tent just after lights on and noticed a spot on 1 leaf which I hope is not the start of something worse. When I pulled her out of the tent to get a pic, I could hardly see the spot so I'm thinking its probably no biggy. These girls are so short and bushy! First 3 pics are of the girl with the spot and then last 2 are the others.

IMG_20180103_170928.jpg

20180103_171635.JPG

IMG_20180103_171142.jpg

IMG_20180103_171304.jpg

IMG_20180103_171315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom