Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

You know your plants are frosty when the details of the buds get washed out in the pics due to all the trichs! Looking real good bud! :thumb:

Thanks Yeti! :xmas:

Ya eh Yeti...no pistills...just freekin me out...just a lil!:)
Merry Christmas Ween , Yeti , Doc and friends.

Thanks Duggan! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :xmas:

Ya eh Yeti...no pistills...just freekin me out...just a lil!:)
Merry Christmas Ween , Yeti , Doc and friends.

Merry Christmas to you as well Duggs and all other followers of this journal! I think it is very interesting to see. I dont know that this plant would have ever made it to flower for me. If I dont see pistils after a certain amount of time they usually get culled!

Merry Christmas to you as well Duggs and all other followers of this journal! I think it is very interesting to see. I dont know that this plant would have ever made it to flower for me. If I dont see pistils after a certain amount of time they usually get culled!
Ya eh Yeti,...unless ya knew she wouldn't get any pistils!cheers bud!:high-five:

Thanks Yeti! Yup, I know what you mean, so much so that I grew this once before and about day 20, I decided to cull. Odd that I got the same pheno and stuck it out. I cloned her a couple times and the 3 I have right now are #'s 4,5 and 6. I do have 1 seed left but it'll be a while before I get back to that. Looking forward to seeing what my CSI beans produce, pistils and all!

Merry Christmas or happy holidays ween. Hope all is well

Thanks Dark! Right back at you. All is well here, I hope the same is true for you.

Hey Ween...Merry Christmas my friend!! Wishing you a great day with your people bud! cheers ..:high-five:

Thanks Duggan, you too, Happy Holidays. Great days accomplished.

Merry Christmas Ween, hope ya have a good day my friend!

Thanks Kid! I hope you had a good one too!

Happy New Year to all!

I look forward to seeing what your CSI beans bring too. It is great that you stuck it out on the second go around. I have one strain right now that is on its 7th or 8th generation. I am running it for the last time. I have more beans of it if I want to go back to it. For the most part I am now trying to work my way through my seed stash. I have been getting rid of the weakest strains every round while starting new ones. So it is basically survivor for plants :laughtwo:

MJ is not addictive Yeti but apparently MJ seeds are, ha! :rofl:

So I dropped my seeds 17 days ago, they're gonna need their 1st dunk in the next 2-3 days. Straight RO doc?

IMG_20171227_210511.jpg

IMG_20171227_210521.jpg

IMG_20171227_210532.jpg

The seed addiction is real! I was doing really good with not ordering anything until I found the American seed banks. After that I have ordered way more than I need :laughtwo: I have seeds of some fantastic strains though and from them I hope to find at least one true gem. I want something not everyone else is growing while having it be amazing herb. I managed to get Annunaki's last pack of Purple Persuasion after drooling over it for a year while it was listed as sold out on his site. Most phenos show some color at least with the most desirable one turning eggplant purple. I started two seeds of it and got both a male and a female. I am excited to see what the female does for me.

The seed addiction is real! I was doing really good with not ordering anything until I found the American seed banks. After that I have ordered way more than I need :laughtwo: I have seeds of some fantastic strains though and from them I hope to find at least one true gem. I want something not everyone else is growing while having it be amazing herb. I managed to get Annunaki's last pack of Purple Persuasion after drooling over it for a year while it was listed as sold out on his site. Most phenos show some color at least with the most desirable one turning eggplant purple. I started two seeds of it and got both a male and a female. I am excited to see what the female does for me.

Someday you'll have to start a journal to let us all know more about the strains you are growing but feel free to drop any info here. My GF, who I do all this for, has been looking for a strain called Romulus but I can't find it anywhere, have you ever heard of it or seen it anywhere?

MJ is not addictive Yeti but apparently MJ seeds are, ha! :rofl:

So I dropped my seeds 17 days ago, they're gonna need their 1st dunk in the next 2-3 days. Straight RO doc?

IMG_20171227_210511.jpg

IMG_20171227_210521.jpg

IMG_20171227_210532.jpg

I'm guessing that straight RO is the way to go, maybe 1/4 trans but wanted to bump this anyhoo....

-8 this morning, UGH!

Someday you'll have to start a journal to let us all know more about the strains you are growing but feel free to drop any info here. My GF, who I do all this for, has been looking for a strain called Romulus but I can't find it anywhere, have you ever heard of it or seen it anywhere?

I'm guessing that straight RO is the way to go, maybe 1/4 trans but wanted to bump this anyhoo....

-8 this morning, UGH!

I have heard of Romulan but not Romulus. A google search showed a few seed banks carrying Romulan with the only one I have used being Herbies. I dont think tplant will hurt the ladies but I am not sure it is needed. they are looking good and healthy. Have your first leaves yellowed and fallen off? If so then I would probably use transplant.

I have heard of Romulan but not Romulus. A google search showed a few seed banks carrying Romulan with the only one I have used being Herbies. I dont think tplant will hurt the ladies but I am not sure it is needed. they are looking good and healthy. Have your first leaves yellowed and fallen off? If so then I would probably use transplant.

Thanks Yeti! I meant Romulan. I've used Herbies before too, good experience but need to call the bank to tell them I am buying something from the uk and not sure if they even still take credit card. I do want to get it for her but damn, I already have too many seeds, ha! No yellowing leaves yet. Gonna plan on straight RO dunk unless doc suggests otherwise. Thanks again!

-8 this morning, UGH!

Tell ya what ween....

Do a regular Transplant drench on one or two and RO for the other. I do RO on mine mostly. Yours look perfect so you could do that, but it seems a few folks are having trouble getting the soil dialed in these days, so go ahead and try both and see what the differences are?

It won't hurt them either way. The ones that get RO need Trans next, and vice versa.

Tell ya what ween....

Do a regular Transplant drench on one or two and RO for the other. I do RO on mine mostly. Yours look perfect so you could do that, but it seems a few folks are having trouble getting the soil dialed in these days, so go ahead and try both and see what the differences are?

It won't hurt them either way. The ones that get RO need Trans next, and vice versa.

Hey Doc! If I ever meet you in person, you can punch me in the face for what I'm about to say! I'd rather not do this because I really don't want them to be on different feeding schedules, I hope that is Ok and that you will continue to give me advice. This is first run soil so I don't anticipate any issues. My bloomers are in 3rd run and I added too much stuff, EWC, recharge, epsoms, etc...my bad.

If you really want me to do this, I will for the sake of science and helping others out but if I can avoid it, I'd rather do RO or trans. Let me know and thank you!

Hey Doc! If I ever meet you in person, you can punch me in the face for what I'm about to say! I'd rather not do this because I really don't want them to be on different feeding schedules, I hope that is Ok and that you will continue to give me advice. This is first run soil so I don't anticipate any issues. My bloomers are in 3rd run and I added too much stuff, EWC, recharge, epsoms, etc...my bad.

If you really want me to do this, I will for the sake of science and helping others out but if I can avoid it, I'd rather do RO or trans. Let me know and thank you!

Perfectly understandable Ween....

I'd say do Transplant.

Thanks Yeti! I meant Romulan. I've used Herbies before too, good experience but need to call the bank to tell them I am buying something from the uk and not sure if they even still take credit card. I do want to get it for her but damn, I already have too many seeds, ha! No yellowing leaves yet. Gonna plan on straight RO dunk unless doc suggests otherwise. Thanks again!

That was my main reason for stopping using over sea banks at first. The whole no card thing made things real difficult. The last over sea order I had to do a bank transfer and it cost like $50 to do! :thedoubletake: That is ignorant. If I didnt get enough freebies to make it worth it I would have just cancelled the order. Alot of them not except bitcoin instead of cards. If you deal with bitcoin than it works out real well. I havent really dealt with them in months (they may now take cards again) and now that I can get much better gear for less state side and only ever have to pay 7 dollars shipping or less I just stick to those around here. What do you have for seeds on hand? You may have something comparable on hand already.

Perfectly understandable Ween....

I'd say do Transplant.

Thanks for understanding Doc! I really feel like a jerk not taking the advice I'm given and asked for. Trans it is!

That was my main reason for stopping using over sea banks at first. The whole no card thing made things real difficult. The last over sea order I had to do a bank transfer and it cost like $50 to do! :thedoubletake: That is ignorant. If I didnt get enough freebies to make it worth it I would have just cancelled the order. Alot of them not except bitcoin instead of cards. If you deal with bitcoin than it works out real well. I havent really dealt with them in months (they may now take cards again) and now that I can get much better gear for less state side and only ever have to pay 7 dollars shipping or less I just stick to those around here. What do you have for seeds on hand? You may have something comparable on hand already.

So my gf has lupus and she read somewhere Romulan was a good strain for her ailments. I'd have to pull out my seeds to tell you what I have. My operation is very small, it's all for her, even with the 3 plants I harvest every 6 months or so, it's a lot and I don't know how she does it! I know it's not many but I probably have 50 seeds or so and with cloning, it'll take me a lifetime to grow em all, ha! :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

Thanks for understanding Doc! I really feel like a jerk not taking the advice I'm given and asked for. Trans it is!

So my gf has lupus and she read somewhere Romulan was a good strain for her ailments. I'd have to pull out my seeds to tell you what I have. My operation is very small, it's all for her, even with the 3 plants I harvest every 6 months or so, it's a lot and I don't know how she does it! I know it's not many but I probably have 50 seeds or so and with cloning, it'll take me a lifetime to grow em all, ha! :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

I just read a quick article about treating lupus with cannabis and it stated that medicating with high CBD strains orally through either capsules or juicing leaves seems to work best. So When you go through your seeds see if you have any high cbd strains. If you dont I can help point you in the direction of some nice ones to look into.

Back
Top Bottom