Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Since you've got some issues with lower leaves......the sooner the better!

cat 2 is due tomorrow, I'll assume you don't want me to due the super drench then, would I do it after that or get an RO in? If the super drench calls for 8oz of trans and 10ml of tea in 5 gallons of water then give 1 gallon of this mix to each plant, being that I have 3 plants in #10's, should I just split the 5 gallons between them or only mix up 3 gallons with 3/5th the amount of trans and tea?

:popcorn:....cannacorn!:slide:

That's on of my favorite expressions Duggan. When I use it, I'm usually met with looks of confusion.

Edit to add, I just realized you may not have meant Can of Corn, ha! :rofl:

Struck out at the nursery. The biggest used pits they had were about #5's if that and the biggest new ones they had were #7's for $12! Gonna do some surfing in a week or so.

Oh crap,..nothin eh. At least you tried. Ya eh...can a corn...LOL! Enjoy the day Ween...:high-five:

Ok, good, after I posted I thought maybe he's referring to the popcorn with canna butter, cannacorn. :popcorn:

The seedlings are looking ridiculously good! Stinky is praying like no seedling I've seen pray before. Added a fan blowing lightly on them so their stems grow up to be nice and strong.

...When I use plastic, I just get 5 gallon pails(I got lots thru' work, but they're cheap at home depot or lowes) and drill holes in the bottom and throw some pieces of packing styrofoam on the bottom to prevent soil from washing out...bigger capacity could be achieved using storage totes(lots of different sizes/shapes)...I have medium large totes that have been drilled. even up the side and then lined with landscape fabric...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Ya mon,..good stuff...does the fan oscillate? Just chillaxin...hockey's done for the day. Glass of wine ,..some Devils Carnival... Mare is coming over tonight,.to watch the hockey game. (he's lying..he wants .....:grinjoint:)
Hey my good brotha...Ween,.."....enjoy these times...."..:Namaste:

betcha cant guess who said that...from a movie ....one of the Star Trek ones.....:slide:

...When I use plastic, I just get 5 gallon pails(I got lots thru' work, but they're cheap at home depot or lowes) and drill holes in the bottom and throw some pieces of packing styrofoam on the bottom to prevent soil from washing out...bigger capacity could be achieved using storage totes(lots of different sizes/shapes)...I have medium large totes that have been drilled. even up the side and then lined with landscape fabric...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hey Hook,..yup , used to do that very same thing ...any container that holds water will work...just gotta drill a bunch of holes. All sorts of things can be done..used to put a few hand fulls of those little round reddish stones in the bottom too..worked great. Used to get a kick out of the roots coming out the bottom. Into fancy deep drainage trays with more of the lil red stones. What a mess of roots at the end. Yup , tried all sorts of stuff along the way.
here's one ..back in 1986 , i built this crazy light rig out of one sheet of 4x8x1/2 inch plywood. Had the back loaded with all the flour. ballasts and the sockets attatched to the underside. Used 8 foot tubes. Each corner was on a pulley at the ceiling...ffs...it was some heavy..lmfao... only used that for one grow, then the H.I.D's came along. Whole new ballgame...back in 86, when all this growin thing started. Talkin about different contaners and pots,..Graytail likes to use square plastic ones...then he just calculates , and fits them all in his GR like a glove...works awesome,..taking advantage of using the space for soil...:thumb:
OK ...."drifting" ..LMFAO...Ziggs....
Have a great night Hook, Ween and friends.

cat 2 is due tomorrow, I'll assume you don't want me to due the super drench then, would I do it after that or get an RO in? If the super drench calls for 8oz of trans and 10ml of tea in 5 gallons of water then give 1 gallon of this mix to each plant, being that I have 3 plants in #10's, should I just split the 5 gallons between them or only mix up 3 gallons with 3/5th the amount of trans and tea?

That's on of my favorite expressions Duggan. When I use it, I'm usually met with looks of confusion.

Edit to add, I just realized you may not have meant Can of Corn, ha! :rofl:

Struck out at the nursery. The biggest used pits they had were about #5's if that and the biggest new ones they had were #7's for $12! Gonna do some surfing in a week or so.

Go ahead and do it after the Cat. Make a note, and next time do the Super Drench a week or so prior.

Thanks hook! I actually used homie orange buckets my first grow and they worked fine, cut a bunch of holes then added a couple inches of pebbles before adding the soil.

I'm pretty set on 15's or 10's if #4 comes up. I found one online for $5.69 and the orange buckets are at least $3 or $4 so a coulee extra buckets for a 15 ain't bad. Looking for a saucer and so far the best I found is $5.99! More than the dang pot! I'll keep looking. I want sturdy and deep saucers. Keep warm hook! :passitleft:

Ya mon,..good stuff...does the fan oscillate? Just chillaxin...hockey's done for the day. Glass of wine ,..some Devils Carnival... Mare is coming over tonight,.to watch the hockey game. (he's lying..he wants .....:grinjoint:)
Hey my good brotha...Ween,.."....enjoy these times...."..:Namaste:

betcha cant guess who said that...from a movie ....one of the Star Trek ones.....:slide:

This fan does not oscillate, that one is in the flower tent and it would not fit too good in with the seedlings. Have a good time with mare, what ever you do! :winkyface:

I can only guess and don't know next generation so I'll guess McCoy....?

Go ahead and do it after the Cat. Make a note, and next time do the Super Drench a week or so prior.

Should I note to do the super drench even if I will be running different strains and it will be 1st run soil? I'll plan on the SD after this cat but am gonna post some pics in case that shows anything that says the SD is not needed.

Thanks Doc, Duggan, Hook, Lucky and all!

Rock on!

:theband:

Thanks hook! I actually used homie orange buckets my first grow and they worked fine, cut a bunch of holes then added a couple inches of pebbles before adding the soil.

I'm pretty set on 15's or 10's if #4 comes up. I found one online for $5.69 and the orange buckets are at least $3 or $4 so a coulee extra buckets for a 15 ain't bad. Looking for a saucer and so far the best I found is $5.99! More than the dang pot! I'll keep looking. I want sturdy and deep saucers. Keep warm hook! :passitleft:

This fan does not oscillate, that one is in the flower tent and it would not fit too good in with the seedlings. Have a good time with mare, what ever you do! :winkyface:

I can only guess and don't know next generation so I'll guess McCoy....?

No, but your close . It was Scotty in one of the next Generation episodes where they came across Scotty's ship with a crew member ,..locked inside the transporter beam for 150 yrs. they were able to get Scotty outta there , but the other guy's dna scrambled ,..or something. Anyhow , Scotty said to Jourdie..."'ah,enjoy these times , being the chief engineer...blah ..blah...."
Ya . if i recall, finding big , deep trays was a chore. That's why i had to make some for the 26ers...:smokin:

Aiy mate, Scotty would've been my second guess. Knew it wasn't Spock or Kirk.

Miss the movie quote game, usually in CannaNis journal. They'll be back in actions soon. Also wondering where Beavis is!? Damn Bubble Now machines still out of stock!

Ya ,..i like playin over at C & N's place...Will again soon..fun stuff...:high-five:

Ya...where did Beavs go anyhow...?

Hey Duggs... Where you get those Devils carnival seeds? And is that something I could grow well with limited experience (growing 3 years, first HB harvest coming tomorrow?), I dont wanna buy a finicky strain and regret it, but man that DClooks awesome, and everyone who talks about it always have positive things to say. Thanks Duggs!

Just took a look at your journal... I see they came from canna and nis... Guessing they aren't available to the public yet... Sorry for asking Qs before looking at your journal.

Forget about it ! Yup C and N. Those beans were transported by high speed , ocean going canoe..Hawaii Five O style!..Last winter in Jamaica. Cheers, i bet they still have lots..;)...they are working on stabilizing it some more over the next couple yrs. It's a very nice buzz,..i call it my happy weed.:) Cheers DJ:high-five:

Hey Ween I finally made it over! I am glad you had a decent experience getting your new seeds. The site set up is real shoddy I know but they have better pricing on their CSI gear than anyone else. You asked to see my Mendo Purple Urkle so here she is!
IMG_095847.JPG
IMG_095941.JPG
IMG_096050.JPG

All the pics are of the same general spot on the plant but it isnt easy to get to with others in the way :laughtwo: I hope you find some winners in your CSI gear!

Hey Ween I finally made it over! I am glad you had a decent experience getting your new seeds. The site set up is real shoddy I know but they have better pricing on their CSI gear than anyone else. You asked to see my Mendo Purple Urkle so here she is!
IMG_095847.JPG
IMG_095941.JPG
IMG_096050.JPG

All the pics are of the same general spot on the plant but it isnt easy to get to with others in the way :laughtwo: I hope you find some winners in your CSI gear!

Love the colour yeti

Love the colour yeti

Me too! I dont typically have leaves change color like this. CSI makes a lot of colorful strains and I have wanted to run both the Mendocino Purple and the Purple Urkle forever so when Twox put me on to this breeder with a cross of the 2 I jumped on it. The bud structure could be better but the color and smell have me really intrigued.

Me too! I dont typically have leaves change color like this. CSI makes a lot of colorful strains and I have wanted to run both the Mendocino Purple and the Purple Urkle forever so when Twox put me on to this breeder with a cross of the 2 I jumped on it. The bud structure could be better but the color and smell have me really intrigued.

I've always wanted to do the Purple Urkle just haven't had a chance as of yet. Sounds like a interesting cross

Back
Top Bottom