Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

:rofl:

Looking strong as usual ween!!

Thanks Beav. If you think about it, let me know when the 5 gallon bubble now machine is back in stock and I will do the same for you. I'm in no rush but want to get one when available.

So my 2 money makers met their maker today, ha! :rofl: the colas are some of the biggest I've ever grown, I saved the bigger ones for drying, curing and smoking with everything else getting processed tonight as Fresh Harvest Oil, big ups to Sweet Sue for helping me out with this! Thank you thank you! :love: :circle-of-love:

IMG_20170822_142954.jpg

IMG_20170822_171718.jpg

IMG_20170822_171842.jpg

IMG_20170822_171846.jpg
IMG_20170822_171901.jpg

Beautiful harvest ween! Those are some absolutely amazing buds. Rock on man! :high-five:

It's really good to hear more people are getting into the BH and those machines make the job so much easier.

Ya mon...NIs back when..used to use a pc. of 1, 1/4 inch dowel to stir /mix with, right in the 220/work bag. Machine lets you do other stuff . I only ,mix for 5 -6 min's. ...so not much time to mess around ..ya know. Everything moves along very quickly. Sometimes doing multiple runs by my self.. it gets crazy busy . Is always very rewarding though ..when you understand what your doing and love the end product. I like it so much cuz it's the most natural way to get the gland heads...they remain intact...100% ....Beat that !:slide:

Beautiful harvest ween! Those are some absolutely amazing buds. Rock on man! :high-five:

It's really good to hear more people are getting into the BH and those machines make the job so much easier.

Thanks Nis! It's gonna be a while before I can make the BH because I will get the trim from a friend who grows 40-50 plants outside. Maybe I'll do a small run with trim from my next harvest.....?

Ya mon...NIs back when..used to use a pc. of 1, 1/4 inch dowel to stir /mix with, right in the 220/work bag. Machine lets you do other stuff . I only ,mix for 5 -6 min's. ...so not much time to mess around ..ya know. Everything moves along very quickly. Sometimes doing multiple runs by my self.. it gets crazy busy . Is always very rewarding though ..when you understand what your doing and love the end product. I like it so much cuz it's the most natural way to get the gland heads...they remain intact...100% ....Beat that !:slide:

Hey Duggan! Looking forward to my 1st run. I'll let you know when that is as I'll probably have questions.

I posted this over the the FHO journal but will post here too.

HUGE thanks to Sweet Sue for helping me offline. I made my first batch of FHO today. I started with a little over 500 grams of money maker, ground up with an immersion blender in my new pressure cooker, then added about 600ml of EVOO (made strong because it is for a cancer patient who will be administering anally) added a heaping tbsp of sunflower lecithin, blended some more then cooked for just under 2 hours. I used a large piece of silkscreen in conjunction with the mb2 filter bag and a fat separator to filter out the plant material and water, worked like a charm. I recovered about 500 ml so it probably could have been better but I also didn't exactly measure the EVOO, I put in 500 ml and then another few splashes. Poured the water out then added another heaping tbsp of lecithin, stirred up good, covered and into the fridge it went. I didn't take enough pics but here are a couple.

The hanging buds are for smoking and the ones in the hanging drying basket below is what is now FHO.

IMG_20170822_171718.jpg

The only pic from the process, before I poured the water out. Thanks Rad for the great idea!
IMG_20170822_215005.jpg

Thanks Beav. If you think about it, let me know when the 5 gallon bubble now machine is back in stock and I will do the same for you. I'm in no rush but want to get one when available.

So my 2 money makers met their maker today, ha! :rofl: the colas are some of the biggest I've ever grown, I saved the bigger ones for drying, curing and smoking with everything else getting processed tonight as Fresh Harvest Oil, big ups to Sweet Sue for helping me out with this! Thank you thank you! :love: :circle-of-love:

IMG_20170822_171718.jpg

IMG_20170822_171901.jpg

Such a beautiful harvest

Nicely done - and fresh harvest oil for a good cause :)

Thanks Duggan!

I can't really tally up the totals since a bunch of it was made into FHO (fresh harvest oil) but my estimate is between 4-5 zips per plant. I think ill wind up with about 6-7 z's of dried buds for smokin.

:passitleft:

Thanks Duggan!

I can't really tally up the totals since a bunch of it was made into FHO (fresh harvest oil) but my estimate is between 4-5 zips per plant. I think ill wind up with about 6-7 z's of dried buds for smokin.

:passitleft:

Very good Ween,..not too shabby eh!! Your harvest looks really nice and green,...great job sir!:thumb:

I need to deliver oil I made ASAP so am posting my question here too.

So I just figured out that the pressure cooker temp was in the range of 190-200 on normal mode. It cooked for 2 hours. It was boiling pretty good when the top was off. Do you think that will be ok or should I double boiler in oil bath? My GF took 2ml yesterday (against my advice, I said take 1 now and the rest later)) and got a good buzz but was not as wasted as I expected. She is a heavy user though.

The pressure cooker I have seems to only go up to a range of 200-210 on the "more" mode. Will that be ok or should I return and get another?

Edit to add that sunflower lecithin has already been added, would that affect the process of decarbing again using the double boiler method?

Awesome harvest ween! That lime green color looks so vibrant! Almost electric like you plugged it in.

I'll let you know about the Bubble Now machines...they are still out of stock.

Awesome harvest ween! That lime green color looks so vibrant! Almost electric like you plugged it in.

I'll let you know about the Bubble Now machines...they are still out of stock.

Thanks Beav! Pics was taken with a flash so in essence it was plugged in, ha! :rofl:

I used about 500 grams wet for the FHO, I ink that would've amounted to around 3-4 zips, not exactly sure how to calculate that. I jarred up 228 grams so just over 8 zips. So if we go with the high end of 4 zips then the total would've been 12 zips from 2 plants. Pretty happy with it.

I up potted my 3 vegging money maker clones to #10's and moved them to the big tent under the Goliath. They seem happy.

Hey All! Long time no post. Not much to show but wanted to share a few pics of my 3 money maker clones in veg. I really suck at training and have done little to none since my 1st grow and I am still getting between 4-6 zips per plant. Maybe I can train these little bushes and get more like 6-8....? I'm also gonna plan on vegging a little longer than usual.

IMG_20170907_181736.jpg

IMG_20170907_181745.jpg

IMG_20170907_181751.jpg

IMG_20170907_181804.jpg

Please forgive the intrusion, just wanted to post this in some of the busier journals.

Seeking some help to make our home the best it can be for you guys and gals. :thanks:

420 Magazine Seeking Volunteers For Spambot Patrol

:Namaste:

A little trouble in paradise. Pretty sure I know what happened, looking for suggestions on what to do including should I clip the affected leaves?

I top dressed with EWC, recharge and more soil and then gave a trans drench (new formula but only had 2 gallons of water so they got 10ml in the 2 gals between the 3 plants.)

Came back 3 days later and they're pretty crispy, one not so bad and one really bad and one right in the middle. I should call them the 3 little pigs.

Worst
IMG_20170925_182828.jpg

Middle
IMG_20170925_182835.jpg

Least affected
IMG_20170925_182842.jpg

Ween,...here ,..have this first..:passitleft:....Waddaya think you doin ..! That stuff in the pots ,..it's very good hi brix soil,...not a bucket of water . Let the soil wooooork! You know better! FFS's. OK, i'm NOT an expert,...and there will be differing opns. but what about some straight water. Don't always feel ..the need to give something, other than a drink. What we put in our pots ,..stays there the entire grow.OK...:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Ween,...here ,..have this first..:passitleft:....Waddaya think you doin ..! That stuff in the pots ,..it's very good hi brix soil,...not a bucket of water . Let the soil wooooork! You know better! FFS's. OK, i'm NOT an expert,...and there will be differing opns. but what about some straight water. Don't always feel ..the need to give something, other than a drink. What we put in our pots ,..stays there the entire grow.OK...:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Yup I know Duggan! They have only received straight water up until now and have been vegging a long time, thought I would experiment a little, this strain, money maker has been having severe tacoing issues right around this time so I thought I was going to address that issue before it happened. I'll just give em straight water for a while and unless someone says not to, I'm gonna cut off the affected leaves. This is 3rd run soil.

Wonder why the difference in how the plants took it since each got the same exact treatment.

Back
Top Bottom