Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Girls are +57, smelling fruity and getting fat! Got a USB microscope but my computer doesn't have a cd drive so couldn't download the software. The only thing I could figure out was to use a photoshop app but I have to hit the button on the screen which makes taking pics a little tough.

CCapture_10_edited.jpg

CCapture_6_edited.jpg

CCapture_7_edited.jpg

CCapture_8_edited.jpg

CCapture_9_edited.jpg

IMG_20170805_214113.jpg

IMG_20170805_214145.jpg

IMG_20170805_214205.jpg

IMG_20170805_214216.jpg

Can't you torrent the USB microscope driver from a site perhaps bru??

I searched the net for a download to no avail. There are generic ones out there but I'm not sure which one to download. Will figure something out. :passitleft:

Looking good ween. :passitleft:

What are ya thinking...another week to 10 days? Looking plump they are.

My previous MM harvest was day time (clear and cloudy) and this time I'm shooting for night time so yes about a week or so.

Nis - I think you have the same microscope, I think you started the trend that Beav, mag and couple others got the same one, did you instal the software that came with it or do you use something else?

:passitleft:

My previous MM harvest was day time (clear and cloudy) and this time I'm shooting for night time so yes about a week or so.

Nis - I think you have the same microscope, I think you started the trend that Beav, mag and couple others got the same one, did you instal the software that came with it or do you use something else?

If I remember correctly I didn't install the software that came with it since we don't have a CD drive on the laptop. Wtf is up with that? I just plugged it in and a bunch of pop up notifications saying that the driver was installed. So it did it automatically.

Anyways we just used the in board camera app on Windows that powers the onboard webcam. In the top left there is an icon to change the camera. With that I can switch from the "front facing camera" (the webcam) or to the microscope.

+61 and they continue to swell. I'm not noticing any amber trichs in my USB microscope wI'll also look through my 420 scope. They got GE last and got straight RO tonight. I'm thinking they should get the chop soon, what do you guys think and should I do another GE before chop, if so is it ok to go GE>RO>GE>Chop or should I just chop in a few days?

IMG_20170809_212952.jpg

IMG_20170809_213006.jpg

IMG_20170809_213019.jpg

IMG_20170809_213056.jpg

CCapture_15_edited.jpg

CCapture_14_edited.jpg

CCapture_12_edited.jpg

CCapture_13_edited.jpg

CCapture_11_edited.jpg

Not sure if there ready to chop or not by oh my what nice looking buds you have. Maybe cause there so thick taking alittle longer to amber up. Either way very nice looking haul there

Hey DS! Thanks! I've read that it can be hard to get amber trichs when using Doc's Kit. I really just want to push these girls as far as I can but not too far. Looking for night time meds.

Thinking about it and wondering if I should go trans>RO>GE>Chop? That would be about 12 days....not sure the bambo stakes would hold up that long, ha! :rofl:

Hey DS! Thanks! I've read that it can be hard to get amber trichs when using Doc's Kit. I really just want to push these girls as far as I can but not too far. Looking for night time meds.

Thinking about it and wondering if I should go trans>RO>GE>Chop? That would be about 12 days....not sure the bambo stakes would hold up that long, ha! :rofl:

Ween, your plan sounds proper. The pics of the trichs show gland heads milky and ripe with only a few still clear. Very nice. BTW , if ya's are waitin for amber heads....pull up a sofa,...you r gonna have to wait a loooonnng time. They said my Blueberry Twists can finish in as little as 6 weeks (or 42 days!) ...Fri will be 60 days from bloom start or 70 from flip...still no amber heads on them! Just wanna keep firing out pistils ....stupid ....sometimes ya gotta just pull the trigger.:surf:

Lol start tieing them to the roof.not sure what to do I'm literally just starting myself with docs kit. I'm definitely be following to see what works for you.

Ha! :rofl: I may have to hang some ropes from the roof. Was just over to your journal and you're killing it! :passitleft:

Ween, your plan sounds proper. The pics of the trichs show gland heads milky and ripe with only a few still clear. Very nice. BTW , if ya's are waitin for amber heads....pull up a sofa,...you r gonna have to wait a loooonnng time. They said my Blueberry Twists can finish in as little as 6 weeks (or 42 days!) ...Fri will be 60 days from bloom start or 70 from flip...still no amber heads on them! Just wanna keep firing out pistils ....stupid ....sometimes ya gotta just pull the trigger.:surf:

Thanks Duggan! I'll plan on 12 more days. My other concern is even the smaller buds are heavy and the stems are very weak. It's a very odd strain but the finished product is very nice. :passitleft:

A few pics of a dry bud.

CCapture_18_edited.jpg

CCapture_17_edited.jpg

CCapture_20_edited.jpg

CCapture_21_edited.jpg

Wow Ween, you're in the fookin' zone! :love:

Heheh, hard to tell how mature they are without pistils to look at, eh? :laugh:

It's perfectly alright to finish on GE, in fact it should lend a little sweetness to the produce. If you want to go for a more sedative buzz, then watch for any renewed calyx building. If they start up again you can get through another entire bloom cycle. That lasts 10 days or so for me, usually. I didn't see any ambers ...

:thumb:

No pistils sure makes it interesting to estimate harvest :rofl:

Those trichomes show zero degradation: no lost heads, no puckers in the stalks, no amber.

I try to harvest with no amber (even before Doc Bud's kit) but to me, a touch of trichome degredation is the same as amber. - I don't see either one.

Doesn't look done yet.

Wow Ween, you're in the fookin' zone! :love:

Heheh, hard to tell how mature they are without pistils to look at, eh? :laugh:

It's perfectly alright to finish on GE, in fact it should lend a little sweetness to the produce. If you want to go for a more sedative buzz, then watch for any renewed calyx building. If they start up again you can get through another entire bloom cycle. That lasts 10 days or so for me, usually. I didn't see any ambers ...

:thumb:

Thanks GT! I do like this freaky strain, once I harvest these 2 that will make 3 total and I have 3 more in veg and after that I'll try something else that will hopefully have pistils! Ha! :rofl: I'm thinking the 12 days - trans>RO>GE>chop will be just about right if the supports can hold em that long. Will always end on GE.

No pistils sure makes it interesting to estimate harvest :rofl:

Those trichomes show zero degradation: no lost heads, no puckers in the stalks, no amber.

I try to harvest with no amber (even before Doc Bud's kit) but to me, a touch of trichome degredation is the same as amber. - I don't see either one.

Doesn't look done yet.

Thanks Rad! I will keep an eye out for trichome degradation. Liking the new scope. I haven't seen any other signs of fox tailing. They're soaking in their drinks every 3 days.

Damn those colas have been working out! :passitleft:

Hey Canad! Thanks bud! The colas have been working out or possibly sneaking some steroids but their stems are lazy and weak, D'OH!

Talk to them about skipping leg day! lol

LOL! Classic old-school beach bod - all pecs and guns ... scrawny little legs. :laugh:

Ween! So dirty so dirty man :rofl: LoL well only a week left, we'll overlook this concockulation for now :passitleft:

:rofl::rofl: Hahaha, thanks money!

LOL! Classic old-school beach bod - all pecs and guns ... scrawny little legs. :laugh:

:rofl: ha so true. These gals really skipped on leg days. Luckily tomorrow is chop day.

Gave em GE on Friday then went away Saturday and got back today. Went in the tent to pull the light plug so they would have 24 hours of dark (plus a few extra hours) and snapped a few shots​. One of the large colas was bent over, yoink!

IMG_20170821_203121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom