Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Getting ready for some money maker bud swelling, suggestions for support? Should I put stakes in the soil and tie weaker branches to the stakes? The only problem I see with that is that most branches will probably need support, the stems are so thin it's unreal.

Hey Ween , I got ideas for ya....not from this phone though .....friggen buttons are TOO bloody small! LOL

Thanks Duggan! No rush. I just want to be prepared for the swell. They just got cat #2. I can't even believe how thin the stems are, I'll post pics later. I checked my seed stash and have 1 money maker left so will be interested to see if I get the same funky pheno. I also have 2 special Kush, 1 big widow (WWXBB,) 2 Alien Abduction (bag seed but all 3 from my 1st grow were female) and a variety of freebies.

Hiya ween...just stopping by to say hello!

TGIF and have a great weekend!

Hey Beav! You have a great weekend too!

Thin stems and bud pics. Smelling. Very fruity.

IMG_20170714_211853.jpg

IMG_20170714_212016.jpg

IMG_20170714_212146.jpg

IMG_20170714_212246.jpg

IMG_20170714_212312.jpg

IMG_20170714_212329.jpg

Looking good ween. Have u had a chance to try out your special kush. What smell/flavors are u getting from it?

Thanks J! I actually very rarely smoke, it doesn't agree with me anymore, I had a few drinks when on vacation a couple weeks ago and smoked the most I have in a while, 4 hits spread out over the night. As for smell, I can't put my finger on it (ween song!) kind of pine-ish maybe a hint of skunk.....? What smells and tastes do you get from your SK?

Mornin Dugg! I was just over at Beavs journal reading about BH and am hoping you can provide links to your tutorials. It's gonna be a while before I make some, gonna wait for the washer from fresh headies, also need to store up some trim.

Mornin Dugg! I was just over at Beavs journal reading about BH and am hoping you can provide links to your tutorials. It's gonna be a while before I make some, gonna wait for the washer from fresh headies, also need to store up some trim.

Most excellent bud! Ya , i don't know how to put up a link , but there are lots of us that could do that , maybe Beaves or Mag7 could do that for me/us/yous! I did two different tuts on the BH procedure's. It would be awesome to have a sticky done or if someone could put up the links for those two tuts. They were a lot of work to get up on the mag...most of the procedures i use are clearly shown and or mentioned with lots of pics too...so.. Ween, when you get your 'Bubblenow' washer please PM me or post your concerns and /or questions on my journal...i will give you a few cool tips to achieve the best possible , full melting hash your raw mat'l. can produce , OK! Don't try it without first touching base with me OK...thanks bud!:Namaste::high-five:

Will do, I appreciate all of your help big time and so does my better half who is the main recipient of all these fine meds.

I think you can just copy and paste a link right into a reply. Maybe you can get moderators to add to your sig like you do with your journals....?

Rock on!

:theband:

Hey Ween...been following for quite a while...just Ninja style...lolool...you've done and are doing a great job..You have a Great support team behind you...depending on how this season turns out...I may become an official "gang" member next year...cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

I've been watching. You are doing a really good job.

Hey LED! Thanks! The Goliath is helping me produce some pretty darn nice buds. The pistil-less money maker is all calyx and is a fav of me lady's.

Hey Ween...been following for quite a while...just Ninja style...lolool...you've done and are doing a great job..You have a Great support team behind you...depending on how this season turns out...I may become an official "gang" member next year...cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks hook! Glad to have you along for the ride! Congrats on the MOTM nomination and good luck! :passitleft:

I think I need to join this PS peeps, whatcha say Ween? LoL lets hope this harvest of mine goes well and I can get done what needs to be done

Yes do it Pat! Been reading good things about the cob. The Goliath is awesome. You're harvest is going to be top notch for sure!

:passitleft:

Yes do it Pat! Been reading good things about the cob. The Goliath is awesome. You're harvest is going to be top notch for sure!

That COB is gorgeous :adore: I hope so brother it will be beneficial to me getting a new setup :passitleft:

Hey Ween , I got ideas for ya....not from this phone though .....friggen buttons are TOO bloody small! LOL

Some of the smaller branches are gonna need some support pretty soon. What are your thoughts brother Duggan?

Here are my mm clones of clones.

IMG_20170718_201516.jpg

IMG_20170718_201527.jpg

IMG_20170718_201534.jpg

Evenin Ween, little ones are coming along nicely. Ya , about the supports , there are many ways. Some involve adding stakes in a few spots pushed down to the bottom of the pot . Those green , plastic coated 4 foot long ones work great. After they're in , just join them up,...at the top of them ,..know what i mean. So lets say you added four or five stakes to the pot,..then go around the top of them with some of that green garden wire, joining them all together,...now if ya have to , you can go from one to the other , thru the center , creating multiple places to tie up a weak branch or top. For extreme measures , i recommend checking out my DesFran grow journal,..in there i use a support ring from the ceiling....Hope this helps a lil Ween....night, night.....:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Back
Top Bottom