Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Special Kush has been chopped, trimmed, washed and is hanging to dry. I'm guessing in the 5-6 zip range so my biggest haul from one plant yet and quality should be there too. Most of the buds are solid and dense as can be with some of the smaller lower buds being pretty fluffy which seemed odd. It took me just over 2 hours to trim and wash. Got a nice little ball of finger hash. My boss is gonna be happy with her new meds. Have a great day! :passitleft:

IMG_20170618_095402.jpg

IMG_20170618_121138.jpg

IMG_20170618_121156.jpg

IMG_20170618_121205.jpg

IMG_20170618_121251.jpg

IMG_20170618_121302.jpg

IMG_20170618_121327.jpg

Wow you're on a roll ween! That special kush looks very special.

Can't wait for smoke reports on these!

Well done. Always nice when they pay off in the end

Thanks DS! Very true, Special Kush is paying off! :thumb:

Looks like a fine harvest.

Here's to you getting the yield you estimate :)

:roorrip:

Thanks Rad! I'm now thinking the low end on my estimate but should be over 5. :yahoo:

Wow you're on a roll ween! That special kush looks very special.

Can't wait for smoke reports on these!

Thanks Beav! She smells very special too! I'll post smoke reports once they're cured. :lot-o-toke:

Thanks Canad! :high-five: :passitleft:

Harvest party! :passitleft: :party:

Thanks Nis! There's plenty for everyone! Pass it around. :passitleft: :party:

:passitleft:...tasty produce....:tokin:....much thanks !:thumb::high-five:

Thanks Duggan! Enjoy! :passitleft: :tokin: :passitleft: :high-five: :party: :theband:

Damn bro that is sweeet, look at them buds. Well done is definitely in order :passitleft: hope you had a great weekend, will be around to see the final weight

Thanks Pat! Great weekend achieved! I hope you had a great weekend too! :passitleft:

Always man, even though I am working which sucks but eh, gotta do what is needed right. Hope you get closer to 6zips

Me too. I estimated the biggest cola, the one in the back center at a full zip on its own!

I also wanted to mention that I started my money maker with boveda packs then on Duggans advice took them out (he said either way but they weren't really needed) and I checked he duds a couple times and they seem perfect! Thanks again brother!

Me too. I estimated the biggest cola, the one in the back center at a full zip on its own!

I also wanted to mention that I started my money maker with boveda packs then on Duggans advice took them out (he said either way but they weren't really needed) and I checked he duds a couple times and they seem perfect! Thanks again brother!

Donkey cock size buds. LoL something to strive for bru :rofl::rofl: I also won't be doing those packs. I guess if you keep to basic rules it should produce good smoke

Hey All! So my prediction was pretty much spot on, 146 grams or just over 5 zips, best haul from 1 plant yet. The weight may be a little higher because I kept some of the buds bigger than I usually do instead of picking each budlet from the buds. The pics on the scale were before I removed budlets but also before I weighed them in the jars, I left 4 buds pretty big but the rest was stripped from the stem so there is not much stem weight but some. I'm really happy with both quantity and quality on my recent harvests and hope they'll just continue to get better.

Pics!

IMG_20170622_144233.jpg

IMG_20170622_145058.jpg

IMG_20170622_145137.jpg

IMG_20170622_145155.jpg

IMG_20170622_145207.jpg

IMG_20170622_145304.jpg

IMG_20170622_145315.jpg

IMG_20170622_145333.jpg

IMG_20170622_143813.jpg

IMG_20170622_143458.jpg

IMG_20170622_142735.jpg

IMG_20170622_142537.jpg

IMG_20170622_142200.jpg

Fantastic harvest Ween, congrats bud! Great job indeed....another very happy 'kit' grower!
Just a lil tip Ween,...leaving the budlets on the stems makes them dry a bit slower , which is what we want , so IMO don't trim them down too much OK! I have left some of my big colas as they are (about the length of a medium sized ziplock baggie) and picking off lil budlets is always nice cuz they dried a bit slower than the smaller ones. Either way your produce will be the shiz my brotha!:thumb::high-five::bravo:

Hey All! So my prediction was pretty much spot on, 146 grams or just over 5 zips, best haul from 1 plant yet. The weight may be a little higher because I kept some of the buds bigger than I usually do instead of picking each budlet from the buds. The pics on the scale were before I removed budlets but also before I weighed them in the jars, I left 4 buds pretty big but the rest was stripped from the stem so there is not much stem weight but some. I'm really happy with both quantity and quality on my recent harvests and hope they'll just continue to get better.

Pics!

IMG_20170622_144233.jpg

IMG_20170622_145058.jpg

IMG_20170622_145155.jpg

Great looking buds.

I like the color you captured on the last photo :)

Fantastic harvest Ween, congrats bud! Great job indeed....another very happy 'kit' grower!
Just a lil tip Ween,...leaving the budlets on the stems makes them dry a bit slower , which is what we want , so IMO don't trim them down too much OK! I have left some of my big colas as they are (about the length of a medium sized ziplock baggie) and picking off lil budlets is always nice cuz they dried a bit slower than the smaller ones. Either way your produce will be the shiz my brotha!:thumb::high-five::bravo:

Thanks Duggan! I appreciate the tip so I know that going forward. I definately left a bunch of buds on the stem with the past 2 harvests but still a lot of little buds that I stripped off so won't do that anymore. There is a mix of bigger buds and small budlets in the jars, no boveda packs unless you think I should add them because I stripped off the little budlets....?

Great looking buds.

I like the color you captured on the last photo :)

Thanks Rad! I took a few pics outside and that was one of them. I like that pic too!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom